• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

AustiniusRex

Smash Journeyman
Temporary. Soon to be replaced by a zombie-proof
@Austin

Keyraid=Super Armor. Sora wouldent be knocked back or anything, you'd take minimal damage(If any) and you wouldent flinch. or get knockback.

B^ Idea is Intresting....
My question then is how we can incorporate Keyraid without eliminating moves key to Sora's character and in a manner that works with the other attack controls that other characters have. I mean that we cant have link pulling bombs with an A move or bowser spewing fire as his side smash. It not an easy attack to put into Sora's moveset.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well ist actually based on yourself fighting other character clubs in the character club war. Your character is based off of your avatar mixed with your clubs character.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Well ist actually based on yourself fighting other character clubs in the character club war. Your character is based off of your avatar mixed with your clubs character.
My club character is Axel, and Reno is the closest thing to that I could find.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've got a question. Who is that boss that faces Sora with a huge scythe? He....kind of dresses in pink or lavendar...
Marluxia.

Do NOT ask me how to pronounce it though. I've always just kind of struggled out a "Mar-LOO-shee-uh". :ohwell:

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
wait, if you character is based off your avatar, then what if it doesnt match the group

orginizaton with a link avatar?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Awe, I'd be honored. But it also doesn't matter too much to me, so if someone else really wants the spot, go for it.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
OMG GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT SOME GREAT INFORMATION TO RAISE HIS CHANCES!!! The new game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is the new KH game coming out for the DS, even though the main character of it is Roxas. It takes place before KH2 when Sora is in his deep sleep.

Check this link for more info:
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days
Yes, great news indeed. But I think this has been out for a while now... but glad to know that you know now!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
OMG GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT SOME GREAT INFORMATION TO RAISE HIS CHANCES!!! The new game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is the new KH game coming out for the DS, even though the main character of it is Roxas. It takes place before KH2 when Sora is in his deep sleep.

Check this link for more info:
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days
Yeah. and It Stars Roxas. so it dosent truly raise sora's chances, but it raises chances for another KH game... on the Wii maybe?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. and It Stars Roxas. so it dosent truly raise sora's chances, but it raises chances for another KH game... on the Wii maybe?
i disagree here, because it represents kh and Sora is the face of kh and Roxas is also his nobody.. so i feel this game does actually raise his chances a bit, even if only slighty

finalark

SNORLAX
Is there a web page/thread/ect for the Organization? Anyway, I really would like to get 365/2 days, but no DS. Roxis is my favorite KH character so...

anyway, yeah it doesn't raise his chances.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Way I see it, Roxas is Sora because of him being a nobody. It doesn't matter if it's Roxas or Sora, but Sora has the higher chance of getting in.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well I might make a Smash Wiki for the organization. I'll get on it now.

Edit: The Smash Wiki doesn't seem to be working right now, I'll do it later.

@ SNBM, can you change the supporters list in your first thread to The Organization?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Is there a web page/thread/ect for the Organization? Anyway, I really would like to get 365/2 days, but no DS. Roxis is my favorite KH character so...

anyway, yeah it doesn't raise his chances.
well the way i see is anything on a nintendo system KH related would raise his chances i think but i digress.. and paramoreroit is making a thread in the near future after the sigs are done i believe

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
well the way i see is anything on a nintendo system KH related would raise his chances i think but i digress.. and paramoreroit is making a thread in the near future after the sigs are done i believe
Actually character club threads are not allowed. I was possibly thinking about making a separate forum when more people join. The Organization is going to be similar to other clubs such as The **** Staff, The Kamekians, The Geno Alliance, or Kremling Power, except better. Maybe we could even be as good as my other club, Club RIDLEY (Minus the flaming and stuff).

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well I might make a Smash Wiki for the organization. I'll get on it now.

Edit: The Smash Wiki doesn't seem to be working right now, I'll do it later.

@ SNBM, can you change the supporters list in your first thread to The Organization?
I'm not going to change the list. theres going to be a sora supporter list, and theres going to be an Organziation list, Organization should be the Hardcore supporters, like Me, P.Riot,Finalark,ect. because we represent. but anyone can join.

__

Whoops Double post.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I'm not going to change the list. theres going to be a sora supporter list, and theres going to be an Organziation list, Organization should be the Hardcore supporters, like Me, P.Riot,Finalark,ect. because we represent. but anyone can join.
I made a post a few posts back asking you to change the title on the main post from Supporters to The Organization

NVM: Just saw your other post. Ok that sounds better.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
i'm in, wanted Sora in for awhile....plus he has a better chance than other 3rd party characters

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
well it's ok right?
i mean you are the one who did this thread you should be too;)
Theres... 20 somthing days untill the Japan relase. that gives us (Somthing like) Fifteen updates to reveal evereything. Im not getting my hopes up untill somthing shows up. But its hard not to get my hopes up, and i'd rather not be disapointed if Sora didnt get in. but I want him in. but if we dont get him in. I dont want to be sad.

Top Bottom