• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
You should do something cool when you have 100 people sign up Superninjabreadman. It would show that this thread is here to stay and people do indeed want Sora in Brawl, no matter how many Smash "know-it-alls" flag us.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
You should do something cool when you have 100 people sign up Superninjabreadman. It would show that this thread is here to stay and people do indeed want Sora in Brawl, no matter how many Smash "know-it-alls" flag us.
we arent gonna get 70 more people by Febuary 10th. but as soon as the Game comes out, we're going to get SORA for SSB4! sigs things made. Im going to come up with Unique Ideas and stuff so they stand out a little more..

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sora is... *sigh*

I can't take anymore more of this.
I'm not much of a fan of Sora myself but you've got to admit that the first page was done above and beyond perfection.

Shadow Sora pwns!! Oh and one of his keyblades (I really forget which one) looks like Soul Calibur 3's version of well....the soul cailbur. Maybe a little.

I definitely wouldn't mind at all if he did somehow someway show up.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Flaming thread avoided.

Oh, and good job on the Riku AT SNBM.
Thanks :D as you can tell it'd be one of those ATs where you were avoiding it as much as you possibly could.

I'm not much of a fan of Sora myself but you've got to admit that the first page was done above and beyond perfection.

Shadow Sora pwns!! Oh and one of his keyblades (I really forget which one) looks like Soul Calibur 3's version of well....the soul cailbur. Maybe a little.

I definitely wouldn't mind at all if he did somehow someway show up.
Im glad you like it :D I cant say I did it on my own. so I wont. I didnt do it on my own. but I did Organize it.

Its kinda weird that a non-supporter liked the post... : \ oh well. its cool

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Thanks :D as you can tell it'd be one of those ATs where you were avoiding it as much as you possibly could.

Im glad you like it :D I cant say I did it on my own. so I wont. I didnt do it on my own. but I did Organize it.

Its kinda weird that a non-supporter liked the post... : \ oh well. its cool
Did you guys get from noobs the following yet?

A: Sora can't be in it! He's third party and Sakurai said no more 3rd parties!

B: Please....no...more....swordsmen....in Brawl.

C: Cloud is WAY better than Sora. That and there are so many other much more deserving SE representatives.

(mind you that I'm making fun of the people's watered down weak arguments)

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
actually yes in this support thread vrsion 1.0... and they were for the most part dealt with... i haven't seen any in while so i think we've past that stage

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Did you guys get from noobs the following yet?

A: Sora can't be in it! He's third party and Sakurai said no more 3rd parties!

B: Please....no...more....swordsmen....in Brawl.

C: Cloud is WAY better than Sora. That and there are so many other much more deserving SE representatives.

(mind you that I'm making fun of the people's watered down weak arguments)
A and B. I'd kill somebody if they came up with C.

And we're already prepared for Stronger arguments. (with Samurai Panda's help!)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
A and B. I'd kill somebody if they came up with C.
I figured as much, seeing how there are so many pages of this thread.:cool:

I like Cloud Strife and all, but he's so over rated. Although I gotta admit his Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2 look is pretty sweet.

In a fight, Cloud would probably so win, however, he doesn't deserve to make it into Brawl before Sora.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I figured as much, seeing how there are so many pages of this thread.:cool:

I like Cloud Strife and all, but he's so over rated. Although I gotta admit his Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2 look is pretty sweet.

In a fight, Cloud would probably so win, however, he doesn't deserve to make it into Brawl before Sora.
saying as he's in one Nintendo game, and that's Sora's game?

Cloud is a great character, and he has Contributed to Sora's possible moveset, and it'd say it in Sora's trophies. but thats about it. Yeah. you can see pages and pages of arugments back in the old thread. Including my original Super post.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Well, I wouldn't want to be here if Sora got confirmed. Flamers and trolls would attack here like mad.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well, I wouldn't want to be here if Sora got confirmed. Flamers and trolls would attack here like mad.
I agree, though, I'd either stay around and defend sora, or Laugh at evereyone who thought he wouldent make it and leave..

will you make another thread after he joins?
-if- he joins, I'll keep this thread as a moveset speculation thread, untill his moveset is confirmed. and then for AT/Bosses/Role in SSE untill all those are confirmed, and then. IF Sora gets in, I'll start the "Who's the best Sora?" tournament.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I agree, though, I'd either stay around and defend sora, or Laugh at evereyone who thought he wouldent make it and leave..

-if- he joins, I'll keep this thread as a moveset speculation thread, untill his moveset is confirmed. and then for AT/Bosses/Role in SSE untill all those are confirmed, and then. IF Sora gets in, I'll start the "Who's the best Sora?" tournament.
wow you are ready for everything:laugh:

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
wow you are ready for everything:laugh:
Yup d(' 'd)

Peeps. Its time.

We need to vote for the most wanted Sora roster.... out of the Sora fans...

I'll start with my votes when I have the time. (Lets start with B moves and Final Smash. A moves are gonna take a while)

B^= Idea 1, Aerial Spiral
B>= Alt B> 2, Break Raid
B= Idea 1, Explosion
Bv= Idea 1, Reflect
FinSmash= Idea 1, Final Form.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
I semi support Sora, his personality would go well with the Subspace Emmisary story, have you all came up with a final smash for him yet?

Oh as well as the primids resembling those heartless lol.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yup d(' 'd)

Peeps. Its time.

We need to vote for the most wanted Sora roster.... out of the Sora fans...

I'll start with my votes when I have the time. (Lets start with B moves and Final Smash. A moves are gonna take a while)

B^= Idea 1, Aerial Spiral
B>= Alt B> 2, Break Raid
B= Idea 1, Explosion
Bv= Idea 1, Reflect
FinSmash= Idea 1, Final Form.
I agree with this but i'd rather have aero, for down b reflect would just be a fox ripoff, plus it would look cooler

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Actually Reflect only lasts for a few seconds, then goes away. Unlike Fox's which says on just so long as you hold the B button.
Yeah.... If reflect was in it'd have to hold about a bit shorter than Marth's Counter or Peach's Toad..

it blocks all physicals. and reflects all ranged, in the exact direction they came from. if you run into it 3-5%? I mean. its like running into a wall. It'd be spamable.. but not very effective.. I suppose. It would work well if it made your opponents flinch too.

*Bv+Dsmash+Kencombo+Meteor*

Lol, i've made combos for a character that hasent been confirmed.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hmm yah i see your point, but still way to much like foxes in my eyes i mean it would do just everything the same except not last as long... but thats just my view i guess

Top Bottom