• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What do you know, :ultyoshi: currently celebrates his anniversary...in Japan at least. I shall leave a bit of fan art and say good night to y'all.

おやすみなさい! :bowser:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"You've accumulated 25,000 posts. I am at a loss for words whereas clearly you are not"

Well. When you're as good a ****poster as me, you always have something to **** on.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I haven’t bought it yet. But I want to buy Shield.
Alright, that's what I thought. So I'll just give you the brief notes.

In short, EVs, or Effort Values, are bonuses to a single stat earned through multiple means, including fighting certain Pokemon, having your Pokemon drink energy drinks like Protien, and putting them in a Poke Job that raises EVs. EVs are essential for maxing out an individual Pokemon's stat.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really?

So how do you get all 4 fossil Pokemon then? Trade a Pokemon holding the parts?
View attachment 247444

That’s upsetting.

ive gotten fossilized fish though. Maybe I can get drakes from the digging duo?
Jon from Gamexplain is otter posting.

Make of it what you will, I suppose.
Apparently they're not version exclusive as there have been multiple people saying and proving that they have gotten the Drake and Fish fossils in Sword and the other two in Shield. It seems what happens is that instead one set is more favored depending on the version you have, so you could get like say, 15 Bird fossils before you get your first Fish.

According to him it wasn't a hint, he just wanted some cute otter gifs.
He can’t be a first-party pick if he’s owned by a third-party.

Can they be obtained from the digger dudes? I think Joe from Serebii got all four in one game, but I may be wrong.

Why do you hate Maui?
Huh interesting, I heard they were version exclusives and traded for mine. I did the digger game like 30 times and only got the two I originally got. Maybe the others are just rarer then?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Rare picture of me holding a pink baby boy. (2019, colorized.)
(I always imagine his skin being so soft and floofy.)
I swear he just melts my heart so much of how adorable the little puffball is.
Person_ _holds Kirby_ Kirby_ _is hold_.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh it's Yoshi's 29th anniversary? uh Congrats!

Anyways in other news it's DKC's 25th anniversary! Congrats DKC! I really think the original DKC trilogy has some of the best songs from any game I've ever played it has some amazing and chill songs which I really enjoy since I really enjoy chill songs like Stickerbrush symphony, Forest interlude, etc. etc.

Also the game holds up incredibly well as I still think it's some of the best platforming games ever made. The music, The atmosphere, The graphics being ahead of it's time just mwah beautiful.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Donkey Kong Country is one of my favorite Nintendo series, and Yoshi is one of my favorite Nintendo characters. Happy anniversary to both!

Now hurry up and put DKC2 on the switch.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
The hardest part of SwSh is having to choose between two Ghost/Ground Pokemon that I adore equally. :062:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Donkey Kong Country is one of my favorite Nintendo series, and Yoshi is one of my favorite Nintendo characters. Happy anniversary to both!

Now hurry up and put DKC2 on the switch.
Been meaning to ask, have you tried out Terry? If so, you think he's pretty cool?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Been meaning to ask, have you tried out Terry? If so, you think he's pretty cool?
I think he’s pretty cool actually. The command inputs aren’t as tricky as I thought they’d be, and I like playing him more than Ryu/Ken.

Not a main, but definitely a character I see myself using more. My second favorite of the fighters pass so far (the first is still :ultbanjokazooie:)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think he’s pretty cool actually. The command inputs aren’t as tricky as I thought they’d be, and I like playing him more than Ryu/Ken.

Not a main, but definitely a character I see myself using more. My second favorite of the fighters pass so far (the first is still :ultbanjokazooie:)
Glad to hear it. Personally I don't find Ryu/Ken that hard for inputs, so if Terry's even easier that'll be fun. Though using a Back-B for Crack Shoot might mess with my Brain. I still promised myself to only get the pass when number 5 is revealed. But that just means a TON of content to go through when I do.

Been playing KOF98 a bit. Terry, King, and Heavy D are my main team. And I'm slowly becoming an Iori fan. Mai and Joe are also cool.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So how long until it'll be considered appropriate to have a new pokemon design as a pfp? Another day?

Because I'm getting to show my love for one of the new mons but some people are still using spoiler tags, and I don't want to be "that guy".

R O F L

Smash Ace
It is now the 12:00 AM of the 21st for me, so now I can say this....

DONKEY KONG COUNTY IS NOW 25 YEARS OLD.
HECK YEAH!

It's a shame we get nothing. Hopefully Nintendo will tweet on this though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's a shame we get nothing.
Unless you're Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon, I'd be legitimately surprised if an anniversary came with something. The Year of Luigi was the most surprising anniversary Nintendo's ever had, honestly.

People saw Banjo turning 20 last year and their brains went "unga bunga smash confirm" because of a birthday. :secretkpop:

R O F L

Smash Ace
Unless you're Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon, I'd be legitimately surprised if an anniversary came with something. The Year of Luigi was the most surprising anniversary Nintendo's ever had, honestly.

People saw Banjo turning 20 last year and their brains went "unga bunga smash confirm" because of a birthday. :secretkpop:
Well yeah.

I hoped we'd atleast get the first game on NSO though.

D

Deleted member

It is now the 12:00 AM of the 21st for me, so now I can say this....

DONKEY KONG COUNTY IS NOW 25 YEARS OLD.
HECK YEAH!

It's a shame we get nothing. Hopefully Nintendo will tweet on this though.
If it were a real person, it should've gotten married already.

D

Deleted member

I survived being forced to write 3 hours worth of Java Code and all I get are no news.

Shroob

Sup?
Never thought we'd see the day where the famous Sewer Clown joined Smashboards.

Shame he's a bot.

Still trying to sell me enlargement pills though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom