• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Good for you I guess. I'm glad you like a Pokemon with nothing but surface level connections to it's pre-evolution that looses all the charm and likability of it's starting form.
Grookey was about drum beating from the start, man. I don’t see how it has no connections to its previous form.

D

Deleted member

Good for you I guess. I'm glad you like a Pokemon with nothing but surface level connections to it's pre-evolution that looses all the charm and likability of it's starting form.
Ngl really didn't like Grookey's original form. Rillaboom won me over though.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I see I’ll need two Corsola if I want its evolution while still being overpowered.

‘guess I’ll have to farm Surprise Trade when I get the game.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Grookey was about drum beating from the start, man. I don’t see how it has no connections to its previous form.
Everything likeable about Grookey is not present in "he who shall not be named". He's not cute or loveable, he's not fast, and he's not playful. He's a big scary gorilla who wants to break things and kill you.

Not to mention it's also super predictable. There are thousands of different types of monkeys they could have used, but no. It has to be a big strong manly gorilla because "gorilla strong! Finals must STRONG!".
Ngl really didn't like Grookey's original form. Rillaboom won me over though.
Well.... good for you then.... doesn't change how I feel. Which is betrayed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
D

Deleted member

So, what makes Corsola overpowered in this gen?
Pure ghost typing and great defenses combined with a great support and recovery movepool combined with Cursed Body combined with Eviolite
The irony of a Pokemon dying from climate change being unable to die in battle is not lost on the community

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Pure ghost typing and great defenses combined with a great support and recovery movepool combined with Cursed Body combined with Eviolite
The irony of a Pokemon dying from climate change being unable to die in battle is not lost on the community
"I lived, *****"

The Pokemon

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I got nothing to say about Pokemon so i'm gonna go for the night. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
It's standard boxing with hands, but it becomes MMA when my boi brings out the tongue. Just..... revel in that sentence for me

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It's spent years just...being there, a Pokemon was added in gen 7 that eats them and became more popular than them, and now it's got a new form that's fantastic at being a wall.

Corsola has one hell of a life.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Shout outs to the AI who keeps bringing grass type Pokémon to this flying type max raid, ensuring it kills enough of you to push me out of the battle.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Shout outs to the AI who keeps bringing grass type Pokémon to this flying type max raid, ensuring it kills enough of you to push me out of the battle.
I had one of the AI spam stat boosts with Solrock despite the Dynamax Pokemon removing all stat boosts each turn.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's standard boxing with hands, but it becomes MMA when my boi brings out the tongue. Just..... revel in that sentence for me

What a cheap ***** bringing out the Sucker Tongue.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Live footage of me fighting Zinith irl after he stole my spaghetti.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>AI trainers go to a five star raid
>"Better bring Togepi."

I bring Zacian, so it's usually not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom