• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
First-parties? Bandana Waddle Dee is someone I definitely want. I don't have attachment to Dixie Kong, but she'd be a good choice too. My more wishful picks are a Fossil Fighters rep, Daitoryo, and Urban Champion.

As for deconfirmed characters, I'd like Isaac, Arcade Bunny, Midna, Ghirahim, and Kamek.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Man, my mom REALLY wants me to move to Washington even though I have a stable job in Nevada.

Hmm, Nintendo is hiring. Where do they reside again? REDMOND, WA

Jk, there's not a chance they'd ever hire me for anything...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My family’s been broke since before I was born, but it finally seems like our luck is turning around. We’re getting a car, a bigger house, and who knows what else? In the spring or summer I’m thinking of getting a job at this one mall I hung around as a kid, not to mention college.

It just feels like something new is starting. It’s exciting.
Glad to hear things are going well for you dude! Keep up those high spirits!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man, my mom REALLY wants me to move to Washington even though I have a stable job in Nevada.

Hmm, Nintendo is hiring. Where do they reside again? REDMOND, WA

Jk, there's not a chance they'd ever hire me for anything...
Don’t you get it? This is your chance!

Start out as an unassuming new employee just here to do some taxes or something, but subtly drop some game design ideas here and there. One day someone will hear one of those ideas, pass it on to a friend who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Miyamoto, he’ll use that idea and when it works they’ll come to you for more!

Bada Bing Bada Boom, 3D Yoshi platformer.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya'll hungry for leaks

The old man in me is dreading it, since this thread will become nothing but "DID YOU HEAR WHAT SABI SAID?!" or "HOLY **** VERG SAID IT IT'S CONFIRMED!"

Patience is a virtue

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
People are saying about a week or so before.

Next week is gonna be a ride, especially after what Sabi shared earlier today.
Real talk, assuming next week is thanksgiving over here in the states, I really wouldn't expect anything til at the very least, the first week of December.

But at that point, you might as well wait yet another week for the game awards, as having another huge announcement like a week prior just seems kinda pointless

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ya'll hungry for leaks

The old man in me is dreading it, since this thread will become nothing but "DID YOU HEAR WHAT SABI SAID?!" or "HOLY **** VERG SAID IT IT'S CONFIRMED!"

Patience is a virtue
Real talk, I'd prefer nothing leaked.

Fresh reveals are the best. I'm a patient man, Nintendo can take all the time they need. Especially when I'm too busy with LM3 and SwSh, lol.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
My family’s been broke since before I was born, but it finally seems like our luck is turning around. We’re getting a car, a bigger house, and who knows what else? In the spring or summer I’m thinking of getting a job at this one mall I hung around as a kid, not to mention college.

It just feels like something new is starting. It’s exciting.
Best of luck my friend! You've got this! =)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is it bad to admit that I forget Stage Morph is even a feature.
Not really. I use it all the time, but only so that I have the ability to see every stage when I'm going down the list of ultimate's roster doing 1v1 rival fights...... yes, that's how I enjoy Ultimate now that I have every spirit, have finished world of light and classic mode, and don't have NSO........

What are YOU doing with YOUR life!?!

Shroob

Sup?
Not really. I use it all the time, but only so that I have the ability to see every stage when I'm going down the list of ultimate's roster doing 1v1 rival fights...... yes, that's how I enjoy Ultimate now that I have every spirit, have finished world of light and classic mode, and don't have NSO........

What are YOU doing with YOUR life!?!
Hey, don't feel bad.

I use items.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
thats because your playing sword. The other two parts are version exclusives
Apparently they're not version exclusive as there have been multiple people saying and proving that they have gotten the Drake and Fish fossils in Sword and the other two in Shield. It seems what happens is that instead one set is more favored depending on the version you have, so you could get like say, 15 Bird fossils before you get your first Fish.

Jon from Gamexplain is otter posting.

Make of it what you will, I suppose.
According to him it wasn't a hint, he just wanted some cute otter gifs.

D

Deleted member

Just got 0 to death by a :ultdiddy:then rage quited.

is that you guys some times when it to much?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They’re fun dude. I get the elite want it to be about pure skill, but I ain’t skilled. So let me use the banana peel lmao
Items all day. Although I rarely use anything but Assist Trophies, Pokeballs, and one use items like the cucco or the beehive or the unira. All the ones that change your main and smash attacks (the weapons and guns) don't really jive with me. I want to play a character to.... play a character.

Also, I always have final smash meters turned on/

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey, don't feel bad.

I use items.

H o w
d a r e
y o u

Nah but seriously, I wish there was a competent way to separate people who wants items/FFAs from the competitive ruleset people.

Only way I completely avoid that is Elite Smash and even then they're still that one guy that does 4-minute/1-stock matches.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
He is owned by Square, but he is still a character from the Mario series.

Bit of a gray area, but I still consider him to be a first party pick for that reason.
He can’t be a first-party pick if he’s owned by a third-party.
thats because your playing sword. The other two parts are version exclusives
Can they be obtained from the digger dudes? I think Joe from Serebii got all four in one game, but I may be wrong.

I always wondered how Sakurai would do a first evolution of a starter over a final.

In fact, that's what I want for SwSh. I want Grookey. I don't want "he who shall not be named".
Why do you hate Maui?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom