• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey, it's been a minute. You doing good?
thousands of post pages later...Im good

just been on Discord a lot more :nessecho::2gud:
Unless you're Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon, I'd be legitimately surprised if an anniversary came with something. The Year of Luigi was the most surprising anniversary Nintendo's ever had, honestly.

People saw Banjo turning 20 last year and their brains went "unga bunga smash confirm" because of a birthday. :secretkpop:
yeah...all Kid Icarus got for their 25th anniversary was a whole new game and a buncha anime shorts...then those shorts were rereleased for the 5th anniversary of Uprising

Metroid...uh...:mybodyisreggie: (better late than never I suppose)

D

Deleted member

psst....psst... hey. hey you! What do you call a dog.... but... but...it's also a dragon?
Gardog, that's what!
download.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Day 2 of spamming Wonder Trade in hopes of getting Shield exclusive mons or other starters. No luck so far, though I got a female Charmander, so i guess it's something. Would be so much easier if I actually knew someone with Shield.

Shout outs to the AI who keeps bringing grass type Pokémon to this flying type max raid, ensuring it kills enough of you to push me out of the battle.
Shoutout to the Schoolkid with her Hydro Pump Magikarp, they're troopers.

D

Deleted member

chill...calm...collectinged

bet **** has gone down here

:ultpit::ultpit::ultpit::ultpit:

this confirms Medusa, Magnus, Pyrrhon, or Pandora will be in Smash
tmnt i just want you to know this is the most in-character post you've ever sent

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Well here’s MY hot take!
Bandanna Dee is the last deserving 1st party Rep in my eyes, the rest are cool and all but I feel Dee is deserving
Dixie Kong is boring as hell, I don’t see her appeal at all
My most wanted Xeno Rep is elma
A fourth party at the end of Ultimate would be really cool and funny
Other way around for me, Dixie is the most deserving Nintendo All Star in my view and Dee is boring as hell. I wouldn’t be mad if he got in but I wouldn’t care at all either. I’d choose Dixie or Krystal (if she wasn’t an Assist) in a heartbeat over him.
I would love to have Elma get in.
Disagree on 4th Parties getting in, they should stay out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, think that's enough BF ****posting for now. Really need to get back to work, in all honesty

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Day 2 of spamming Wonder Trade in hopes of getting Shield exclusive mons or other starters. No luck so far, though I got a female Charmander, so i guess it's something. Would be so much easier if I actually knew someone with Shield.
I have Shield! I'm only up to the 4th gym, but I could try to help with what I can. For example, if you're still in need of a Galarian Ponyta, I got one.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hope the VGA 2019 is full of corny material so we can be blessed with another video by Crowbcat.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh wow gamefreak and Pokémon are actually telling us how shiny hunting works this time, that’s pretty good to know:

D

Deleted member

Alright....... one more ****post.... just one more..... then i'm done for awhile

what you would expect from a card called, "Ultimate Great Spell, World Pandemic!":
1574354248975.png

What it actually is:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I hope the VGA 2019 is full of corny material so we can be blessed with another video by Crowbcat.
We're guaranteed at least one performance from some b-tier pop band in order to keep people who don't care about games from turning the stream off, so hey, that's something.

D

Deleted member

I have Shield! I'm only up to the 4th gym, but I could try to help with what I can. For example, if you're still in need of a Galarian Ponyta, I got one.
Oh, that would be great. I don't have access to any Shield Pokmon, so any of those would be great. I could give you Sword exclusives if you need them? Here's a list of all version exclusives. I'm at the league, so I could pretty much get any of those, or at least their base forms. Also I could try getting a female so you can breed without Ditto.

D

Deleted member

I don’t even know what you’re ****posting about nearly 99% of the time.
Obscure Card Game anime.

If you're interested.... pretty sure there's a tutorial video somewhere(along with the anime being a good starting point, from experience)
The Tutorial video is pretty cringe to me(it's mainly the VA they use, it just irks me)

But, eh, here ya go!

I also do occasionally use Vanguard for my ****posts, but that's a whole nother beast(and I personally don't like the game)

But for now, I'm outta here. Homework won't get done by itself! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
We're guaranteed at least one performance from some b-tier pop band in order to keep people who don't care about games from turning the stream off, so hey, that's something.
We need another passionate developer like Josef Fares (A Way Out) to have a moment in the show, too.

**** the Oscars

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Since November is the 20th anniversary of Pokemon generation 2 I've started playing Crystal again.

It definitely feels great to play this one again, I got a female totodile, not that it really matters I just thought i would mention it since those are rare.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh, that would be great. I don't have access to any Shield Pokmon, so any of those would be great. I could give you Sword exclusives if you need them? Here's a list of all version exclusives. I'm at the league, so I could pretty much get any of those, or at least their base forms. Also I could try getting a female so you can breed without Ditto.
I think I definitely have access to catch these ones ATM:

Corsola
Female Indeedee
Ponyta
Mandibuzz (Actually kind of unsure about this one, would have to double-check.)
Spritzee
Lombre
Appletun

As for what I'd be interested in...Honestly, I probably won't really go hardcore into completing the Dex until post-game, so I'd just settle for any one of these for now:

Mawile
Farfetch'd
Deino
Male Indeedee

Also, yeah, females would be great if it isn't too big an issue. It would go a long way to helping me get breeding started when I hit post-game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
A Clock Tower remake (who was seriously asking for this?) and Vocaloid songs are extremely odd announcements to dedicate time to at a big event like the VGA, IMO.

...However, this obvious ****post has KOS-MOS in it though, so I kinda want to have a little faith in it just because of that.

Last edited:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
We need another passionate developer like Josef Fares (A Way Out) to have a moment in the show, too.

**** the Oscars
Gamer Tommy Wiseau is always going to be my favorite thing from Game Awards, hard to top him.
Obscure Card Game anime.

If you're interested.... pretty sure there's a tutorial video somewhere(along with the anime being a good starting point, from experience)
The Tutorial video is pretty cringe to me(it's mainly the VA they use, it just irks me)

But, eh, here ya go!

I also do occasionally use Vanguard for my ****posts, but that's a whole nother beast(and I personally don't like the game)

But for now, I'm outta here. Homework won't get done by itself! :p
I'm not even really being ironic when I say you should get a job in marketing, you seen really dedicated to pushing this kind of stuff. I kinda respect it.

D

Deleted member

I read it. And it’s all so inconsequential that it’s just..... meh. It’s probably fake.

I really don’t see Sakurai only doing 4 more characters when the first pass did so well either. 5 at a minimum imo.
I agree with your overall point, but saying 5 at the minimum is stretching it a bit.

I'm going to be a bit skeptical and say that I don't expect more than 2. Like, if there are more than 2, then great! I'm just not seeing enough evidence to support another 5 characters.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
honestly, I can't recall the last time I bred pokemon without a ditto

I actually once got a ditto to level 100 just because it was in the daycare for pretty much the entirety of the game

that was a hefty price I had to pay lol

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
A Clock Tower remake (who was seriously asking for this?) and Vocaloid songs are extremely odd announcements to dedicate time to at a big event like the VGA, IMO.
You really did just talk **** about Clock Tower.
IMG_20191116_115825.jpg

D

Deleted member

Gamer Tommy Wiseau is always going to be my favorite thing from Game Awards, hard to top him.

I'm not even really being ironic when I say you should get a job in marketing, you seen really dedicated to pushing this kind of stuff. I kinda respect it.
Honestly, marketing isn't really my thing.

Although considering how much I seem to love Graphic Design so far, despite not having a passion for it, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: also Video Editing is something so far that seems to be pretty fun to me, despite the fact that most of my edits tend to be on the "trim a bit, occasionally add parts to clips" side.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

...However, this obvious ****post has KOS-MOS in it though, so I kinda want to have a little faith in it just because of that.
Idk the kosmos part gives it away as a piggyback due to the drunk cat leak, kidchameleon predictions, and that edited gamefaqs post.

D

Deleted member

Only thing KOSMOS can hope for is the Cat Leaker to be the same person before E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom