• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't think Velma was there for those, but then again, she wasn't there for the 13 ghosts either. She'd probably try to excuse the events of the movies as Shaggy and Scooby making stuff up because they watched a scary movie.

...Then again, it probably doesn't help that Scrappy and Googie (Shaggy's girlfriend in the werewolf one) never showed up again and thus probably wouldn't show up to back their stories up. Same goes for the supernatural characters in those movies, themselves.

...Now I want Velma to actually meet the Boo Brothers and the Ghoul School class face to face. She'd probably be so dumbfounded that she'd try and fail to adamantly explain their existences away as costumes or hallucinations.
Velma doesn't seem to be the hyper sceptic she was then. The Krypto movie just has her go along with anything when even the Batman Brave and the Bold had her try to rationalise the stuff the DC characters could do. It was similar with the Courage the Cowardly Dog movie.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
loving this new Black Noir in The Boys season 4 (actor finally getting to express himself some more)

StormC

Smash Hero
I have learned all sorts of Scooby lore reading this thread that I do not think I can unlearn

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
TTYD is almost done and honestly it'd be funny if they didn't add the fast travel cause then there'd be a pattern. I'll start chapter 8 tomorrow and wrap it up but I like the consistent ranking
Chapter 1, 5: Alright
Chapter 2, 6: Mid
Chapter 3, 7: **** this game
Chapter 4: Pretty damn good

The remake managed to put 7 into mid but this final chapter might make this end on a high note for me

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
TTYD is almost done and honestly it'd be funny if they didn't add the fast travel cause then there'd be a pattern. I'll start chapter 8 tomorrow and wrap it up but I like the consistent ranking
Chapter 1, 5: Alright
Chapter 2, 6: Mid
Chapter 3, 7: **** this game
Chapter 4: Pretty damn good

The remake managed to put 7 into mid but this final chapter might make this end on a high note for me
Wait, you hated the most popular chapter in the game (Chapter 3) more then you hated backtracking for General White?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wait, you hated the most popular chapter in the game (Chapter 3) more then you hated backtracking for General White?
I already wrote up why I hated chapter 3 a few weeks ago and as I said, the remake added a fast travel thing, plus a lot of the people you need to talk to for that mess are conviniently close to the warp pipes so in at most 2 minutes I went somewhere, talked to someone who told me where to go next, took the warp pipe back to Rogueport and then went to the area they mentioned

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rewatched Godzilla Minus One on NetFlix a few days ago. Still phenomenal than ever and deserves all the praise it gets!

On another note. Decided to give Under Paris a go. People are calling this the best shark movie since Jaws? Lol no.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Am I cynical for thinking the reason that metroid prime game is having such a hard time.coming out is because Japan doesnt care for metroid?
I get the logic but at the same time, we have American teams working on the series and they knew it was a big enough deal to hype up with that initial trailer, Nintendo pretty much never announces ganes that early in development, especially not having a special video saying "Hey this is delayed, we apologize and here's who's working on it now"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
loved Chapter 3 of TTYD most so far simply cause I’m a wrestling fan (still gotta get through the 4th chapter after I get this school work out the way)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Flaming/Harassment
Cutie Gwen hates chapter 3 of TTYD? This is evidence and proof she's got **** taste.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Am I cynical for thinking the reason that metroid prime game is having such a hard time.coming out is because Japan doesnt care for metroid?
I’m a born optimist so I assume they’re just trying hard to get the world building and the subsequent gameplay right.

Could end up being open-world 3D Metroid or some **** we aren’t ready to comprehend.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've decided that I won't be playing MultiVersus until they provide an easy and affordable way to acquire the full roster.

Currently the grinding and monetization is an absolute **** show.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've decided that I won't be playing MultiVersus until they provide an easy and affordable way to acquire the full roster.

Currently the grinding and monetization is an absolute **** show.
The package they released yesterday for a Wonder Woman and Batman combo is $4.50 worth of Gleamium. It’s not great, but it’s better, and you can get the impression that they’re listening.

I really don’t have interest in playing the characters I haven’t purchased. I’ve been a dedicated Morty player since launch. I did get Jason, later Joker for BWL skin once I level up the Pass. :morty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A new Multiversus tie in comic is coming from DC. It has revealed two other new characters seemingly:
OK... the witch is probably a newcomer (Wicked Witch of the West) but doesn't it make sense for "the star child" to be Steven?

Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The package they released yesterday for a Wonder Woman and Batman combo is $4.50 worth of Gleamium. It’s not great, but it’s better, and you can get the impression that they’re listening.

I really don’t have interest in playing the characters I haven’t purchased. I’ve been a dedicated Morty player since launch. I did get Jason, later Joker for BWL skin once I level up the Pass. :morty:
I bought the founders pack in the beta so I have everyone.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't really follow the discussion about Multiversus but everything I hear about it makes me glad I have no interest in the game

Top Bottom