• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will now assume that Timmy Turner is alive in the new FOP series, but is either a fairy himself ala Drake Bell path or is an immortal built chad too strong to kill

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
These two need to become just regular use Mario characters.
I mean, it happened for the Star Spirits and Goomboss.

It's not impossible but it's sadly unlikely.

Honestly it'd be awesome to see all of the Paper Mario partners in mainline Mario games or even spin-offs but Vivan and Admiral Bobbery take priority for being the best ones.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
apparently, the TTYD remake has support for 4K resolution in the code:

Nintendo stepping up their game with the Switch 2?

also I got the game, gonna play it tomorrow after I finish some funny Steve art (not 100% sure I’ll get it done tomorrow, but most of it is done so it seems likely).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well a new update is out for Palworld on xbox, and supposedly it fixes the invisible terrain glitch in the desert.

Slow and steady, folks. This game really is pumping out the good stuff.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Finn lived a good life
Seeing Velma and Shaggy reminded me of the Robot Chicken skit.

Also (and now I’m speaking as a mod), Embargo season has been lifted with a ton of gameplay channels uploading gameplay. For the foreseeable future please keep most Multiversus discussion in spoilers or use the Multiversus thread. Jason, Banana Guard, and Joker gameplay I will exempt from this (unless said gameplay contains a spoiler)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Seeing Velma and Shaggy reminded me of the Robot Chicken skit.

Also (and now I’m speaking as a mod), Embargo season has been lifted with a ton of gameplay channels uploading gameplay. For the foreseeable future please keep most Multiversus discussion in spoilers or use the Multiversus thread. Jason, Banana Guard, and Joker gameplay I will exempt from this (unless said gameplay contains a spoiler)
Multiversus fans will have to learn how to use spoiler tags? Truly the end of an era.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ouch The Garfield Movie got a 42% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Hey can't be worst then the live-action films from years ago right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom