• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

osby

Smash Obsessed
I legit wonder why Atlus doesn't just make the extra stuff a DLC story.

No actually don't answer that I get why
In all fairness, Vengeance comes to consoles other than Switch so it'll more like an expanded port than anything for most people.

Same with most of their other expanded versions, really - they are usually either ports or have fundamental changes that you can't just put on a DLC.

osby

Smash Obsessed
On another note, I like how between SH2 and Vengeance, Megaten is getting more liberal with giving old demons new animations because SMTV had some great new skill animations for newcomers and it really made the classic designs feel left behind.

Shroob

Sup?
On another note, I like how between SH2 and Vengeance, Megaten is getting more liberal with giving old demons new animations because SMTV had some great new skill animations for newcomers and it really made the classic designs feel left behind.
It's kinda funny that we know, almost all the new demons pre-launch though. They confirmed 270 today and we're missing like, 3, and one we know just not the name of.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I legit wonder why Atlus doesn't just make the extra stuff a DLC story.

No actually don't answer that I get why
In some cases, I get it, like Royal has wayyyy too much **** to differentiate itself from P5, same with Persona 4 and P4Golden.

But a handful of other times, yeah....yeah.
Whenever someone tries asking them, they just shrug.
tbf it seems that Persona 3 Reload is fixing that problem by making The Answer Reload dlc instead of a whole nother game. If lucky it could become another norm for Atlus moving forward

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's kinda funny that we know, almost all the new demons pre-launch though. They confirmed 270 today and we're missing like, 3, and one we know just not the name of.
Yeah, you know they're pulling all stops when they showed Mastema.

tbf it seems that Persona 3 Reload is fixing that problem by making The Answer Reload dlc instead of a whole nother game. If lucky it could become another norm for Atlus moving forward
The Answer was pretty tacked on in the first place (though I like the story) so that's not a surprise.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I am still salty that I have an unopened copy of base SMTV that I have been sitting on this whole time

I really need to find a way to make back that money...

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, you know they're pulling all stops when they showed Mastema.

The Answer was pretty tacked on in the first place (though I like the story) so that's not a surprise.
Considering Lilith and her ***** angels all are said to have done the nasty with Samael, I'm guessing he's the big bad of the new scenario, but I got no idea if he'd be summonable.

Other than that, the wide, wide majority of new demons are all just straight ports from Soul Hackers 2, with only Saturnus really being MIA atm.

1712810919410.png

Also this guy which.... who are you?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Considering Lilith and her ***** angels all are said to have done the nasty with Samael, I'm guessing he's the big bad of the new scenario, but I got no idea if he'd be summonable.

Other than that, the wide, wide majority of new demons are all just straight ports from Soul Hackers 2, with only Saturnus really being MIA atm.

View attachment 387740

Also this guy which.... who are you?
I'm kinda hoping Lilith is the big bad or at least an ending we can side with. It'd be a bit lame if she's only the main antagonist's lackey after getting so much focus.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm kinda hoping Lilith is the big bad or at least an ending we can side with. It'd be a bit lame if she's only the main antagonist's lackey after getting so much focus.
Any guess on the mystery fella?

They feel very Africa to me tbh.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also I gotta be more careful at reading Bleach cause I didn't realize that one of the covers had Yoruichi's ass up until I got there and lmao if I'm letting my elderly patrons see that
I remember reading my Berserk manga on work break one time, big mistake as that happened to be the volume where Guts and Casca ****ed lmao

osby

Smash Obsessed
Nahobino's new form has a skill called Paraselene Blur. Paraselene is a phenomenon caused by moonlight.

Hence, the protagonist will definitely fuse with Tsukuyomi.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I uh

Didn't think Velma was the worst show out there.

It wasn't good, it had a lot of flaws, but it was just ok. Really nothing special aside from being Scooby Doo without Scooby.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Velma was definitely a dumb show but a lot of the vitriol was overblown for the sake of riding the internet bandwagon. It was the cool thing to hate for a while.

But that’s just how things go these days, so Y’know :drshrug:

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wasn't Velma's second season confirmed soon after its release?

The fact that we'll get more of it isn't shocking hot news.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
While it's common for shows to get extra seasons greenlit before release as is the case here, I like to believe people yapping about Velma being awful are the reason it got renewed cause instead of ignoring they made social media managers or whatever go "Huh this show gets talked about a lot, it must be popular, renew it for another season!"

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If I am remembering things correctly I recall reading that the initial show order was 20 episodes that they split into 2 seasons. So it wasn't even a quick greenlight situation.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
OJ Simpson passed away.

Refresh my memory, what was he famous for? I only saw a post about it on Twitter.

Edit: Ouch… famous for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
OJ Simpson passed away.

Refresh my memory, what was he famous for? I only saw a post about it on Twitter.
Not to be that guy, or be insensitive, but that does not sound too bad.

Anyway, he killed a waiter, among other bad things if I recall correctly.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Not to be that guy, or be insensitive, but that does not sound too bad.

Anyway, he killed a waiter, among other bad things if I recall correctly.
Yeah I saw what he did after. And the whole trail. And the fact he was not convicted if what I’m reading is accurate.

Overall, remind me to do research before posting

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
OJ Simpson passed away.

Edit: Ouch… famous for all the wrong reasons.
He was a really good running back for the Buffalo Bills in the 70s. A huge superstar due to several movie appearances, Hertz commercials, and his personality which gave audiences the impression that he was agood hardworking man.

He was later was on trial for one of the biggest murder cases for the murder if his wife and her friend, but he was acquitted.

While it was mixed then, it's common thought nowadays that he actually did it. He knew it too cause he capitalized off that belief. And then he died. Who actually killed them isn't known in the justice system but lets be real everyone knows at this point (unless somehow he didn't).

Oh also he served time for armed robbery after that.

The SafeKeeper

Smash Cadet
Remember how when he was acquitted, he told the press he would spend the rest of his life looking for the real killer of Nicole...only to then go start playing golf? Huh. Seemed like a conflict on interest. Wonder why.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The whiplas of my Alexa
My alexa:
"You have 3 notifications. From CNN, OJ simpson has died.
From NPR, OJ Simpson former NFL player who was accused of killing his ex-wife in 1994 has died.
From amazon shopping, your shipment of Hay should arrive today"

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gen 7: We’re going back to Kalos because Zygarde is in Alola (cope)

Gen 8: We’re going back to Kalos because the UK and France are both in Europe (cope)

Gen 9: We’re going back to Kalos because Spain and France are literally right next to each other (cope-oh **** they were right)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_2711.jpeg
IMG_2712.jpeg

Avatar and TMNT highkey carrying Nickelodeon and Paramount hard right now

Edit: movie will officially be called “Aang: The Last Airbender”