• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I made some new Fakemon starters. These ones are based on animals found in Italy.
Italy Starters.png

Granine is based on the Italian wolf, Tadcoal is based on the Apennine yellow-bellied toad, and Ecololake is based on the Sardinian long-eared bat.

Eventually Granine gains the Poison type and Tadcoal earns the Rock type, while Ecololake trades in its Flying type for the Psychic type.

BTW I'm picturing Granine evolving into some wild alcoholic wolf and it's amazing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God, I just finished DKC3 103% and next on the docket is DK64. And even with the fact that I'll be playing a "tag at any time" rom hack of it... man I'm still dreading it. Like... I gotta complete it. It's a right of passage for video game completionists, Rare fans, and Donkey Kong fans (and I already put enough time into the OG version on Wii U so fight me, I don't care if I'm technically cheating by speeding up the process with this hack) but this is one of those games that feels like work. Work you don't get paid for.

But then if you tell me "well just don't play it then" I'll just be like "Are you crazy? I have to!". It's weird.

Noipoi

Howdy!
God, I just finished DKC3 103% and next on the docket is DK64. And even with the fact that I'll be playing a "tag at any time" rom hack of it... man I'm still dreading it. Like... I gotta complete it. It's a right of passage for video game completionists, Rare fans, and Donkey Kong fans (and I already put enough time into the OG version on Wii U so fight me, I don't care if I'm technically cheating by speeding up the process with this hack) but this is one of those games that feels like work. Work you don't get paid for.

But then if you tell me "well just don't play it then" I'll just be like "Are you crazy? I have to!". It's weird.
See you in five years.

Without the hack it'd be 10

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
See you in five years.

Without the hack it'd be 10
Hey, when I played on Wii U I got all the way to Crystal Caves before I got burnout. And I only played for like... IDK a week? Not 24 hours a day for that whole time mind you but still. I think I can knock it out in like... probably less than a week.

And yes, I know you were joking. I was just trying to "yes, and".

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
There's a part of me that feels pretty bad for Rowlet, at least from my perspective.

As an Alolan starter, it's really cool, BUUUUUUT Alola introduced my LITERAL FAVORITE POKEMON who is a Grass type, so that pretty much guarantees I'd end up not using it in favor of Tsareena my beloved due to overlap. And even in Legends Arceus where it doesn't have that problem, they actually made me LIKE Typhlosion so I don't end up choosing Rowlet there either.

I really enjoy the Rowlet line but it just hasn't been able to get a chance to shine due to being overshadowed so often. Oops.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So real talk?

I think the April Fools joke is gonna be DragonBoards.
That was 2021 I want to say? Though I wouldn't mind a general "Toriyama boards" that features multiple of his works (such as Dragon Quest or Sand Land).

2022 I remember being NASB and 2023 was Koopa Stomping.

2024? That's actually a good question.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Jonah was a prophet
Ooh ooh
But he really never got it
Sad but true
And if you watch it you can spot it
A doodle-e-doo
He did not get the point!
a top tier Veggietales song…

tho The Bunny Song, Larry-Boy’s theme song, and the Boyz in the Sink remix of God Is Bigger are still the best

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have now officially seen both Censored in Boots movies.

I really enjoyed both, but I can especially see what all the hype for the Last Wish is about.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
a top tier Veggietales song…

tho The Bunny Song, Larry-Boy’s theme song, and the Boyz in the Sink remix of God Is Bigger are still the best
I had a nightmare when I was 5 where I was stuck in a dark room with Larry and he just wouldn’t shut the **** up. I was then traumatized out of it for the rest of my childhood. I don’t really know how or why it went like that, but that was the end.

I even used to be an Honorary Veggie. They sent certificates to your house and other memorabilia back then.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So whose seeing Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire this week!

Already got my ticket in advance for Friday afternoon! Hype! :D
Definitely gonna try to. There really isn’t anything like seeing a Monster movie in theaters. That surround sound really delivers the impact of monsters brawling.

Top Bottom