• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Don't know why, but I've been listening to the Bee Chase music from Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures lately.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We already know Lego Shadow will be with his motorcycle, but it would be sick af if LEGO Rouge came with a buildable Omega. Especially since he’s more likely to be a build than a minifigure. Then we’d have all of Team Dark.

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
Anyone here who has played Another Code and is waiting for the remake? Also, hello there! It's been quite a while since i logged in. It really feels like i just went through a time-skip...

Noipoi

Howdy!
I very much want to but it is in my nature to be jealous when other people get things that they want and I don’t. I’d think it was in the nature of many humans. Malformed social development has caused it to lead into resentment.
Fair enough.

But y'know, you don't have to make a snide comment every time you feel that way :drshrug:

Shroob

Sup?
What do you suggest as an alternative? I can't sell the emotions I'm bottling up.
Sun Tzu says

"If you have nothing nice to say, it's better to say nothing instead."

And I think he knows a little more about war than you do pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no one could best him in the ring of honor!

Wait wrong quote.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sun Tzu says

"If you have nothing nice to say, it's better to say nothing instead."

And I think he knows a little more about war than you do pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no one could best him in the ring of honor!

Wait wrong quote.
And then herded them onto a boat, and then he said, "there are ways to respectfully disagree and offer a counter argument if you feel the need to speak".

🥁🥁🥁 🥁🥁🥁

🪰

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Write whatever you're thinking down on a piece of paper or something, just to get it out. Don't try and rain on someone else's parade.
But other people rain on my parade all the time...
Wait why was I quoted for this?
I think it was a mistake actually... either that or i forgot to respond to your post after my other rantings.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Is there a vomit reaction on Smashboards?
There was never a need. :088::mad088:

Rick Vs The Doctor was a really fun episode.
Next time is the second coming of Batgirl Vs Spider Gwen: Goku Vs Superman 3.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rick & Morty writers watch this and decide to write an episode with their own take. Or maybe that's just how South Park does things.

I'm just glad it didn't have spoilers for the current season of the show. I'll probably watch it in a few months once it's complete or is on a service I'm already subscribed to.

Goku Vs. Superman again is not something that I was expecting. But okay I guess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I still can't get over Sonic Frontiers. Last time I tried to play the game it made me angry. I don't know why my opinion on it and Superstars are reversed from the norm but I would like this to stop happening please.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mar-E-Aye

such an odd way to pronounce Marie in this game

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Probably. But who really cares. You guys are winning anyway and I’m just complaining on the Internet with no way of getting what I want.
For the record, I wasn't even arguing. I was just making jokes about your guys' posts and noting how Mario Odyssey turned out differently than what I expected from the trailers, not that I disliked it for not being an open-world game.

I didn't really have much of a stake in the debate to begin with. I was mostly just making jokes and posting thoughts. I meant no harm with said jokes, either, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Anyone here who has played Another Code and is waiting for the remake? Also, hello there! It's been quite a while since i logged in. It really feels like i just went through a time-skip...
I don't think anyone played the originals which was the problem lol. Game looks nice and a friend showed me some ads from back in the day so it's totally a day 1 purchase for me

Oracle Link

Smash Master
are you implying racism against an indecent country is justified
Not really racism more like saying bad things against china, russia or other warmongering Countrys is okay!
For example its obviously okay saying bad things against nazi germany!
Also obviously this just applys to countrys not people!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not really racism more like saying bad things against china, russia or other warmongering Countrys is okay!
For example its obviously okay saying bad things against nazi germany!
Also obviously this just applys to countrys not people!
Not sure exactly what's going on here, but it seems pretty clear that this discussion should not go any further.

Continued responses will be met with warnings.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Some things about the next major Fortnite story event is slowly leaking and it appears that Eminem may in fact be integral to Fortnite's storyline.

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
I don't think anyone played the originals which was the problem lol. Game looks nice and a friend showed me some ads from back in the day so it's totally a day 1 purchase for me
Good to see that it has some attention... I'm still surprised that it's getting a remake. If anything i always expected Hotel Dusk to get a remake before Another Code "IF" there was such a possibility.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Agreed, I'm really digging her relationship with Toshiro.
man…Toshiro is a riot. Watching his knees shake while attempting to be a chad is a classic move to make

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Previews for The Indigo Disk are out.

One detail is that the Pokémon centers don't have nurses operating them so you handle the machine yourself.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Apparently the soundtrack for the DLC is very inspired by Unova, to the point the new wild battle in the Terarium theme sounds like a remix of the gen 5 wild battle theme.

That's a hard one to **** up and if they do I'll never forgive them.

Also worth pointing out this part about returning and new moves:

"There's a mix of returning moves as TMs such as Expanding Force, Triple Axel, Skitter Smack, Meteor Beam, Breaking Swipe, Scorching Sands, Curse, Coaching, Electro Web and more, as well as some new moves including the Worlds reveals of Upper Hand and Psychic Noise, as well as some new moves like Supercharged Cell and Hard Press, which is a Steel move which does more damage the higher the target's Hit Points."
Weavile getting Triple Axel back is all I needed, but Ferrothorn getting Steel type Crush Grip sounds hilarious.

Top Bottom