• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nothing hurts more then watching a streamer step on a wiifit board and see him get hit with "It seems you have exceeded my maximum weight limit"
I’m grateful for never having to go through this traumatizing experience

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anyone planning on watching any new horror films this month?
I've never seen The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (though by my understanding, it's not as gory as the name would suggest) or Scream 2, so I'm planning to watch those. By my understanding, the original Godzilla is more horror-themed than the others in the series, so I'm hoping to watch that at some point, if that counts.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Anyone planning on watching any new horror films this month?
Me and some friends saw The Invisible Man 2020 this week but I'm hoping to get to see classics like Halloween on our annual marathon on the week of the 31st. I'd pick Terrifier but after hearing of it's infamy one of my friends shot that down ASAP for completely understandable reasons

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Multiplayer Bomberman on the TurboGrafx-16 was crazy fun. I think it was on the original Wii market?
It was, it also allowed more than 4 players to play if someone had a Gamecube controller.

This was not replicated for the Wii U release.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ll never understand why Nickelodeon has yet to may any of their shows outside of the Avatar franchise have HD dvd releases. It’s 2023 Nick get with the times

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Isn’t there already a functioning Saturn emulator in the switch’s code? I think I heard that on did you know gaming.
No idea, but it is super tough to emulate thanks to the wonky internal hardware which is why there's a lack of official and unofficial emulators out there (seriously, NINE different processors, NINE). For a lot of computers, good luck trying to get that to work.

Xbox is in the same boat but it's not as bad, there have been genuine efforts bit the code still isn't cracked yet.

Shroob

Sup?
"Well, if I'm gonna do this ribbon challenge, I guess that means I need an Alpha Pokemon to start."

"Maybe I should get a shiny one. I hear PLA is good with Shiny odds."

"So, how do you get the shiny charm in PLA anyway? Finish the dex?"

Checks

You need to Master 10 every.single.Pokemon.

Yikes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No idea, but it is super tough to emulate thanks to the wonky internal hardware which is why there's a lack of official and unofficial emulators out there (seriously, NINE different processors, NINE). For a lot of computers, good luck trying to get that to work.

Xbox is in the same boat but it's not as bad, there have been genuine efforts bit the code still isn't cracked yet.
Microsoft has a functioning one. Or at least one that would work well enough for the purposes of NSO.

Noipoi

Howdy!
"Well, if I'm gonna do this ribbon challenge, I guess that means I need an Alpha Pokemon to start."

"Maybe I should get a shiny one. I hear PLA is good with Shiny odds."

"So, how do you get the shiny charm in PLA anyway? Finish the dex?"

Checks

You need to Master 10 every.single.Pokemon.

Yikes
It's easier than it sounds. You don't need to 100% every dex entry, just do enough research tasks to get to ten points on each Pokemon.

Top Bottom