• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Riddler Khu is back, hinting that a new game or major connections to Unova are coming in the SV DLC.

Which is neat and all but more hype worthy….

They are hinting that mightenya is getting a new evolution.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They are hinting that mightenya is getting a new evolution.
well my secret is out.

Yes, Mightenya is getting a new evo, this has been an idea floated around GF for years. My name, TheMightyP was a tease that it would be getting a new evo, Mighty meaning Mightenya, P standing for Poochenya, and the standing for Third Hex-after (6 gens after 3, it's introduction) Evolution. I knew the whole time, that's why I engaged with y'all with Pokemon for so long. It's called 6D chess, not to lound my chest but crown me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
well my secret is out.

Yes, Mightenya is getting a new evo, this has been an idea floated around GF for years. My name, TheMightyP was a tease that it would be getting a new evo, Mighty meaning Mightenya, P standing for Poochenya, and the standing for Third Hex-after (6 gens after 3, it's introduction) Evolution. I knew the whole time, that's why I engaged with y'all with Pokemon for so long. It's called 6D chess, not to lound my chest but crown me.
You right now:
1689649992174.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been wanting to try the fangame Pokemon Rosen. Does anyone have any experience with it?
I am playing the first now and it’s one of my favorite fan games in awhile. Too 3 for the year for sure. Really interesting story, awesome custom forms, nice QOL features, and a lot of other really fun additions they make it worth checking out for sure.
All the Pokémon leakers are hinting at next year's game having to do with Unova.

As someone who started with gen 5, this both excites and terrifies me :073:
If it’s not legends then it’s gonna be certified garbage. A let’s go or ILca remake will be bland and remove 80% of what made the games good.

A full blown ORAS Style remake would be hype, but it’s gonna run and look terrible on switch because they can’t code to save their life. At least with a newer model they have a chanc.
Black and White 3?

After all this time it'd be really cool. Maybe Unova 10-15 years later?
It should be a version of this, make it a game affected by time travel where the stories of BW 1 and 2 are intertwined into one narrative, allowing a remake of both games.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
show me all of the alts

Occhi Vuoti

Smash Cadet
I've never put much thought into my birthday, as I think of it as just a day, but maybe I should do something for myself for once. It's tomorrow. Enjoy life more, I guess...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow, so the coolest thing just happened to me.

I had just found out that one of my main comic book stores was closing down (sad news) so I decided to take a bus and go there to share my support to the employees and owners and to check some of the liquidation deals they had. One of the things there was in fact in my list of stuff to buy.

Anyways, so I was at a bus stop and I saw this person with some badass earrings waiting for the same bus too. Since I have the temptation of telling people on the street cool stuff, I went to her and said that her earrings were awesome. She took It really well. We kept talking as I also complimented her milkshake keychain and on the bus we sit together and talked about the island, the beautiful things It has such as the diversity of people and natural locations, about how Santa Cruz De Tenerife is an extremely crowded city (lol, that was funny) and finally about how I was non-binary and the importance of freedom and how people should be proud of being the way they wish to be sexually and in regards to skin colour, race and cultures.

So to conclude, I got her phone number and she asked me about meeting again maybe with my IRL friends too to eat something or walk by.
So yeah, I have a new IRL friend which is freaking awesome.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I can’t play YouTube in the background of my phone anymore unless I pay for YouTube Premium.

**** capitalism, man. 🤑

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
accidental double post moment…
IMG_8735.jpeg

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I really don't know who is around here anymore that would remember me but today has been 10 years since this account's creation (and 10 years since I've joined the internet). I am more than thankful to everyone I've met on here and how y'all got me off on the right foot (despite everything I put this site through LMAO). I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I've waited for the 10 year anniversary trophy for a long time. I don't know how I'll treat myself today but here's to 10 more! Thank y'all so much!

:happysheep:

Attachments

D

Deleted member

Bought these figures on the liquidation of that comic book store I talked about before:

Now I finally have the Fantastic Four and their children.

I really don't know who is around here anymore that would remember me but today has been 10 years since this account's creation (and 10 years since I've joined the internet). I am more than thankful to everyone I've met on here and how y'all got me off on the right foot (despite everything I put this site through LMAO). I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I've waited for the 10 year anniversary trophy for a long time. I don't know how I'll treat myself today but here's to 10 more! Thank y'all so much!

Yoooo Rocket! Long time no see. Glad you have so many great memories of us, praying you are doing great! :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I should say sorry for all the **** you see from me via twitter
Is what I would say if I didnt love ****posts so much
sneakytom.jpg

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I can’t play YouTube in the background of my phone anymore unless I pay for YouTube Premium.

**** capitalism, man. 🤑
I’ve had this happen a few times. I think it’s a glitch or only applies to music. As I’ve still been able to watch regular videos most of the time without premium. It’s a weird issue.
Did UPS go on strike yet? This affects weather I buy stuff from amazon in the next few days or not
Yeah certain parts of UPs has been on strike the last few days and may continue to strike if their unions agree to continue.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Creative bankruptcy
considering Zaslav gets paint $495 million a year, wouldn’t be surprised
Teddy Sears wasn't even in the movie despite looking exactly like him.

So who was it? Who knows
the power of deepfakes, probably some AI, and WBD’s wasted money

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Peakmin 4 quickly approaching, time for a Pikmin fun fact: In Pikmin 2 and Pikmin 3, the Pikpik Carrots are a playable species via hacking. They have average stats and no immunities or special abilities. They're more prone to crashing the game in Pikmin 3.

Here's a screenshot of them in action:

1689704817275.png

D

Deleted member

I wish I could play Pikmin 4, but look at all the stuff I'm buying on August and beyond:
Could talk It with my parents if maybe for Día De Reyes or next year I can pick It up doh

Top Bottom