• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I highly recommend against actually starving yourself.

Fasting is a method that works for a lot of people. But it’s different than straight up denying yourself sustenance.
Its really the only thing that wprked before. It hurt but it worked. Anything to lose weight. Why would I want to keep eating when eating is what got me so fast and ugly pf

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
View attachment 372979
He's like the "this will be X in 2013" but real.
Eggman if he made a cameo as an NPC in a non-existent Project X Zone 3.

Apparently, these games are out on NSO.
What games are on the Japanese NSO?

Shroob

Sup?
So, I dunno much about Pokemon GO, but I've been trying to get Groudon and Kyogre from the GTS

And a Kyogre I got was level 20, in a Premier Ball, from Pokemon GO.

..........is that normal? Level 20 seems bizarrely low.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, I dunno much about Pokemon GO, but I've been trying to get Groudon and Kyogre from the GTS

A Pokemon's CP level translates to its actual level once you transfer it to HOME. It's entirely possible to catch a legendary with a low CP level.

Shroob

Sup?
A Pokemon's CP level translates to its actual level once you transfer it to HOME. It's entirely possible to catch a legendary with a low CP level.
Aren't Premiere balls in GO limited to Shadow Pokemon though? Was Shadow Kyogre a thing?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So confession: I never played Pokemon Go.

My phone at the time couldn't support it, and when I got a phone that could it was past it's heyday.
I too am a Pokémon GO virgin. My phone was too bad, and then I later learned the game itself is… alright. I had a coworker who was obsessed with it and i always saw him super excited over events and when I read about them, it just feels lukewarm.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Switch Online update round-up
  • Still no Super Mario RPG lol
  • Japan has had Harvest Moon since March last year. This is good news for Harvest Moon 64 coming to the west (it was only confirmed for Japan back in the September 2022 Direct)
  • Kirby Tilt n Tumble is really cool. If I plan to play it in handheld mode, I'm going to need to swap out my third party joy-cons
  • I still want Mach Rider, Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II, and The Mysterious Murasame Castle in terms of NES games.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Great. Now you put the thought in my head of Eggman hooked up to a cow milking machine.

And if I had to have that image in my head, all of you do to.
Says more about you than it does about me saying his buttons look like nipples. :cheersleo:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
  • Still no Super Mario RPG lol
At this point, if it ever comes to the service, there is a non-zero chance that it is the only SNES game locked behind the NSO Expansion pack.

That just seems like something Square and Nintendo would do.

(I am also expecting that to happen if any mainline pokemon games get added as well.)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

that's legit. Pokemon caught in raids have premier balls, and if transferred directly into home will be level 20.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Holy ****ing ****, my Pokemon and the homeroom teacher's just clipped through the floor. Then the buildings started flickering their lights on and off. I think they're in the backrooms now. I've never seen this kind of **** in a Pokemon game before.

Note to self; do not do the turbo money farm for more than 10 hours.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well uh. I turned it off. Cause I'm pretty sure if I keep going, I'll access some sort of glitched nightmare my Switch won't be able to handle.

However I was able to do what I wanted to do. I now have 999 of every ball that you can purchase. So that's cool. I also saw that I got a Friend Ball during the farm. Very good.

Still though, that glitch was weird as hell. It was like the entire scene just shut down, then rebooted. Like loading in chunks on Minecraft but you're in the chunk. Trippy, but I live for that ****. Probably the best glitch in a game I've seen in awhile.

Shroob

Sup?
Well uh. I turned it off. Cause I'm pretty sure if I keep going, I'll access some sort of glitched nightmare my Switch won't be able to handle.

However I was able to do what I wanted to do. I now have 999 of every ball that you can purchase. So that's cool. I also saw that I got a Friend Ball during the farm. Very good.

Still though, that glitch was weird as hell. It was like the entire scene just shut down, then rebooted. Like loading in chunks on Minecraft but you're in the chunk. Trippy, but I live for that ****. Probably the best glitch in a game I've seen in awhile.
Sounds like the game was leaking memory of some kind and overheating.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I admit, I need to get over my OT snobbiness when it comes to getting Legendaries.

But can I please not get a Kyogre or Groudon from "McPeePants" or "PooMagoo" again.
The worst is when you find a legendary with a fair trade offer and you take it and see its OT is PKHex.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Shroob

Sup?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've been on HIGH alert lately.

I have no clue what's coming but I'm excited.
No freakin' clues either but i'm VERYyyyy curious.

That and the date is today.

Stay on high alert, folks.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
hey dudes!

I came up with a design for a Spamton-ified Hatsune Miku:
Spamiku_wifi_lights.png

I made a set of music for her as well, but I may wait until I make a pixel art sprite to post it, idk.

Character Notes:
-Her name is Spamiku (maybe, I also thought of "Hatsutegami Miku" ("first mail of the future") but idk if it'd make sense, I'm sorta scared I'd be butchering the Japanese meanings or Japanese naming stuff)

-Instead of being an email spambot (sorta, she still sends mail/notifications to computers or phones, at least), she's a faulty wifi router.

-Miku was on the main system she was connected to.

-She may or may not be Miku herself, but she thinks she is either way, or at least that she can be (idk). She usually refers to herself as Miku/Hatsune Miku, only saying her actual name during certain moments.

-Like Spamton, she's a bit glitchy and uses some hyperlinks in her dialogue (though not as much).

-Her text is mostly lowercase, usually only capitalizing the letter "Y" or the first letters of words in hyperlinks. Any other time, for the most part, it represents her glitching a little.

-She's desperately trying to sell her vegetable juice (based on "Po Pi Po" by Lamaze-P). I've had vague ideas for why, but I'm not yet certain on her backstory. I've thought of her company (probably a juice-making company) or whoever owns her getting rid of her/"pulling the plug" if she doesn't do well, but idk. Maybe similar to Spamton, it could simply just be because her juice stopped selling, and she wants to be the "star of the show" again.

-She's friendlier than Spamton, and genuinely wants to be friends, but due to her desperation, she's still willing to fight. Some of her attacks may include green (healing) bullets, and she has her own little angels like Spamton has for when you need [Help].

I wanted to try and make her more than just Spamton reskinned to look like Miku, even if there'd still be obvious Spamton stuff of course.

Dialogue examples I didn't spend much time thinking of:
-"h-hello everYone ! it's me,
everY's favorite [#1 Rated Virtual Idol 2007-] Hatsu-
Hatsune Miku! heheHEHEH-"

-"now's Your chance to drink some [Vegetable Juice!]"

-"h-heY! welcome to mY [Shop!] i'm so glad You came!
sorrY if it seems like a dump...
. . .
...please...please buy my juice...
uh w whAT was that? did You saY You wanted to trY some of mY [Vegetable Juice]?
Y-Yeah, You should buY some! it's reallY good!
i recommend the big blue one! it tastes delicious!
. . ."

-"w-waitaminute, [Hold Signal]! You're helping me?! thank You so much!
alright, let's watch those sparks flY! no more [Wires], no more [Plugs]!
i'm finally free!!!" (idea for Spamiku NEO)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ the Pumpkin person considering STARVING themselves in order to achieve weight loss goals:

pls don't

Please consider alternatives, preferably tempered by independent research and recommendations/guidance from your doctor. My SO, only after rigorous and thorough research, tumultuous trial and error, and conversation with our primary care physician, finally decided on a keto-based diet with very low carb intake (less than 4g a day). It was exceedingly difficult for her, mentally and physically, but she stuck by it and has lost a 140 lbs over the course of four years. Now she's setting about to toning and trimming off what weight she wants to lose with exercise, and taking an injectable semiglutide (Ozempic, I think?) once a week to help with excess appetite (more to help keep up with her exercise than any lack of restraint).

I'm going somewhere with this...

This approach and this diet is obviously not for everybody, but my underlying point is that it's possible. You can do it. Just be safe and be informed. Starving yourself is not a good option. It's dangerous and very, very unhealthy.

Smooth Criminal

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Aren't Premiere balls in GO limited to Shadow Pokemon though? Was Shadow Kyogre a thing?
Premier balls are used for raids and special battle Pokémonh b like the shadow ones.
Also id assume if they did Shadow Kyroge, they did Shadow Groudon to go with it.

There was just the hoenn fest or whatever they are called, where I think shadow groudon and kyroge were headlining raids. I thought about reinstalling for the Shiny Jirachii field research, but having to pay for it kinda sucked.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I admit, I need to get over my OT snobbiness when it comes to getting Legendaries.

But can I please not get a Kyogre or Groudon from "McPeePants" or "PooMagoo" again.
I'd be happy to send you one of the many Gen 3 Legendaries I have from Emerald version. lol

I clone them & Master Balls using the Battle Tower glitch and send them up for trading purposes. Timid Kyogre, Impish Groudon, and Jolly Rayquaza all at Lvl 70.

Shroob

Sup?
I'd be happy to send you one of the many Gen 3 Legendaries I have from Emerald version. lol

I clone them & Master Balls using the Battle Tower glitch and send them up for trading purposes. Timid Kyogre, Impish Groudon, and Jolly Rayquaza all at Lvl 70.
Honestly that'd be phenomenal tbh. What would you want for 'em?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Honestly that'd be phenomenal tbh. What would you want for 'em?
Honestly nothing. They're clones, legit Pokemon, but clones nonetheless.

It would take me a little bit as I haven't updated Home or SV in a good while though.

Top Bottom