• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My copy of TotK somehow arrived early, so I've been playing it since this afternoon. It's really fun. Still only in the beginning area, but I can already tell this game is massive.
Hello, I'm John Samson, representative of a small indie game company Odnetnin. Can you please dm me your address and Switch ID? This is an urgent emergency that is not at all related to playing ToTK early

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Worst retcon ever
it really only affects 3’s Bayo and Jeanne, while the rest can go whichever way they want and with Singularity flat out showing young Jeanne how she’d die, it fully confirms that their personalities and relationships are strictly for that world

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My copy of TotK somehow arrived early, so I've been playing it since this afternoon. It's really fun. Still only in the beginning area, but I can already tell this game is massive.
And on this day, young Dylly found herself thrust upon a promising path towards video game journalism.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
it really only affects 3’s Bayo and Jeanne, while the rest can go whichever way they want and with Singularity flat out showing young Jeanne how she’d die, it fully confirms that their personalities and relationships are strictly for that world
Ok. I kind of get the angle that, because history was changed after the events of 1 because there was time travel involved that 2 would be just a straight up alternate timeline. But why did 3 need to be ANOTHER alternate timeline? I don’t get why 3 did the multiverse thing at all to be honest.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok. I kind of get the angle that, because history was changed after the events of 1 because there was time travel involved that 2 would be just a straight up alternate timeline. But why did 3 need to be ANOTHER alternate timeline? I don’t get why 3 did the multiverse thing at all to be honest.
because multiverses are the new trend and I'm already kinda sick of them

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I don’t like bugs actually they’re creepy and crawly and I’m not a fan.

But there are some exceptions. Rhino beetles are cool.
I need to know your opinion on centipedes

For no reason whatsoever, I just like centipedes lol

What's your opinion on bees?

Note: you are not allowed to quote the Bee Movie in order to state your opinion.
Bees are important and should be preserved. I'm scared crapless of them tho lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
I need to know your opinion on centipedes

For no reason whatsoever, I just like centipedes lol
bowser disgust.png

THEY'RE THE WORST ****ING ONES

Goddamn house centipedes with all their disgusting ass legs skittering around at supersonic speeds like they've got places to be yeah you do have places to be OUTSIDE MY ****ING HOUSE I swear to god alright objectively wasps and ticks and big ass spiders are more dangerous but centipedes are the freakiest looking bugs ever they're terrifying and I hate them I'd call the police on them if I could

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
View attachment 372009

THEY'RE THE WORST ****ING ONES

Goddamn house centipedes with all their disgusting ass legs skittering around at supersonic speeds like they've got places to be yeah you do have places to be OUTSIDE MY ****ING HOUSE I swear to god alright objectively wasps and ticks and big ass spiders are more dangerous but centipedes are the freakiest looking bugs ever they're terrifying and I hate them I'd call the police on them if I could
This is the level of passion I craved when I asked that question

I won't lie, there was a period where I wanted a pet Giant Desert Centipede

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is the level of passion I craved when I asked that question

I won't lie, there was a period where I wanted a pet Giant Desert Centipede
disgruntled peach.jpg

Y'know what-

The bigger ones are okay. Still not great, still not anything I'd want to see in my house, but they're less immediately horrifying as the basement dwellers.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Making every Bayonetta take place in another universe was probably the easiest way they could murdering every version of her, Luka, and the already knowing yet forgot about it Jeanne in order to begin the Viola era of the series (and then maybe she’ll randomly die as well). Otherwise I can’t figure out why it was decided to go down their route.
because multiverses are the new trend and I'm already kinda sick of them
Omniverses are gonna become the next huge trend…and you can thank DC for being a leading factor in the multiverse getting big media wise.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Making every Bayonetta take place in another universe was probably the easiest way they could murdering every version of her, Luka, and the already knowing yet forgot about it Jeanne in order to begin the Viola era of the series (and then maybe she’ll randomly die as well). Otherwise I can’t figure out why it was decided to go down their route.

Omniverses are gonna become the next huge trend…and you can thank DC for being a leading factor in the multiverse getting big media wise.
I sincerely doubt all three of of them are gone forever. Especially with how ass Viola's playstyle is. I mean for christ sake her name is in the title. Bayonetta's coming back.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I sincerely doubt all three of of them are gone forever. Especially with how ass Viola's playstyle is. I mean for christ sake her name is in the title. Bayonetta's coming back.
giving Viola the Bayonetta title doesn’t help their case too much, but I can at least see them magically returning either through flashbacks, more spin-off games, some sort of bull**** logic gets thrown out there, or a reboot happens. Maybe they could find a Cereza, Jeanne, and somehow a Luka who all managed to escape the massacre or merging

Top Bottom