• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I feel like going back and play Starlink: Battle for Atlas again. But with how long it's been since I played it and forgetting a lot of the story so far, I can't decide if I just continue where I stopped or start a new save file.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Idk I actually like having generic mooks as Mario Kart characters. Like I dead serious when I say that Goomba should be in the game and I seriously wonder how they went like 8+ installments without being playable.
I actually agree with this. The Goombas are as iconic to the series as the Koopas themselves, and even the Mario baseball games had them playable, so why not Mario Kart?

Oh, and that's not to mention Tennis Aces letting you play as a Chain-Chomp. It sounds absurd on paper but I think it ultimately just turned out plain awesome.

I usually swap out generic enemies for their equivalent Paper Mario partners and the like. And I have a lot of characters from the RPGs and Spin-offs (DK, Yoshi, Wario) with few babies and alt characters.
I'd love to see Vivian and Admiral Bobbery playable in the spin-offs in particular.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Those rumors of Mia Kunis being eyed for the thing in fantastic 4 are wild.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I feel like going back and play Starlink: Battle for Atlas again. But with how long it's been since I played it and forgetting a lot of the story so far, I can't decide if I just continue where I stopped or start a new save file.
Decided to start the game again anew.

I forgot how fun it is after all this time.

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
Well, you could ask ME! I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, and we're doing a story on people who play Smash Bros. Why don't you have a seat, right over there?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We desperately need more Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games on the Switch Online service.
So many potential Donkey Kong and Rare games for the service. If they actually pulled the trigger and gave us stuff like Grunty's Revenge, Conker's Pocket Tales, Sabre Wulf GBA, It's Mr. Pants, The DKLand Trilogy, The DKC GBA Remakes, Perfect Dark for Game Boy Color, Battletoads GB... so many good Rare games to put on the service.

Top Bottom