• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just got back from seeing Suzume. I don't think it's a solid as Shinkai's previous works, Your Name really set the bar high, but it was still visually dazzling and heartfelt. The plot/pacing is a bit harder to follow, and the romance didn't feel as natural/slightly one-sided. I'll have to rewatch Weathering With You to see which I like more.

I was surprised to see the theater was only about a third as full as it was last week when SMB came out.

Also, how come I only just now found out that there is a live action Saint Seiya movie coming out in less than a month! I would have thought that another live action Shonen Jump movie would be making bigger waves online.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wallace and Steven is canon!
6360F3B6-E9CB-448B-9023-BA7004489F68.jpeg

Didn’t take too long to get him, but took all my gems left lol. Was worth it for the best detective though.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Also, I come I only just now found out that there is a live action Saint Seiya movie coming out in less than a month! I would have thought that another live action Shonen Jump movie would be making bigger waves online.
That's cause it was only officially announced like this month

As someone who's never read or watched Saint Seiya I am pretty curious about this

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wallace and Steven is canon!
View attachment 370864
Didn’t take too long to get him, but took all my gems left lol. Was worth it for the best detective though.
He definitely got the best outfit this round. I actually kind of like it more then his regular outfit. Have been having a lot of fun with his kit.

That's cause it was only officially announced like this month

As someone who's never read or watched Saint Seiya I am pretty curious about this
Only this past month? Really? lol

Granted I only know a little bit of the story from watching a GameCenter CX episode on the series, but from what I could tell, it doesn't seem automatically as bad as DragonBall Evolution.

Reactions: Z25

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
He definitely got the best outfit this round. I actually kind of like it more then his regular outfit. Have been having a lot of fun with his kit.

Only this past month? Really? lol

Granted I only know a little bit of the story from watching a GameCenter CX episode on the series, but from what I could tell, it doesn't seem automatically as bad as DragonBall Evolution.
based gccx enjoyer

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I saw Wario Bros. Wario Bros. at South Carolina Comic Con. Didn’t say anything cause I’m socially anxious, but I saw him. It was like a Bigfoot sighting. :4pacman:

At least, if he was wearing the shirt I think he was wearing, then I saw him.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Don't you just love April and its unpredictable weather? Just as it seems the snow is going away, mother nature decides to be a ***** and throws us more of those winter storms.

Yay!!!!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I saw Wario Bros. Wario Bros. at South Carolina Comic Con. Didn’t say anything cause I’m socially anxious, but I saw him. It was like a Bigfoot sighting. :4pacman:

At least, if he was wearing the shirt I think he was wearing, then I saw him.
lol

Yeah, I was wearing the same shirt I wore from last year's. I was also wearing a Helluva Boss hat with horns.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Don't you just love April and its unpredictable weather? Just as it seems the snow is going away, mother nature decides to be a ***** and throws us more of those winter storms.

Yay!!!!
Oof that sucks, I hate it when that happens in spring or anytime that it supposed to be warm

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
it’s crazy how after all these years Nickelodeon still refuses to put most of their Nicktoons on blu ray and 4K dvd releases instead of just a regular standard dvd release…the Avatar series aside (cause Aang and Korra couldn’t be contained).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
based gccx enjoyer
I really need to pick the series back up. I was watching in order, but stopped at the Famicom Detective Club episode as I haven't finished the remake yet.

I think the series actually turns 20 years old this year.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I really need to pick the series back up. I was watching in order, but stopped at the Famicom Detective Club episode as I haven't finished the remake yet.

I think the series actually turns 20 years old this year.
I'm still on Season 6. Very cool and good show, although it can be annoying to deal with episodes that got official English releases back in the day since those either aren't as easily accessible or you have to deal with the English version which has such gems as "KAHCHO UHREENOU" and "CAMERAMAN AYBE"

(I'm watching on the Internet Archive ftr)

Reactions: ---

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The reach the Mario movie has for people to know start using the characters more in pop culture is wild:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
looks up Luigi on twitter
"Ok, here Luigi x Bowser art"

No please, I just wanna see Art of Luigi, please
Um, is that shipping art you are talking about? If so, some people, no offense to anyone who is like that here; are not well in the mind if they do that kind of shipping.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Um, is that shipping art you are talking about? If so, some people, no offense to anyone who is like that here; are not well in the mind if they do that kind of shipping.
Yeah, this ship lol

I mean, crack ships have been a thing for a long time. I dont mind the ship because i have a few crazy ships as well but, man, i just want pics of luigi rn
Luigi x Bowser stans when they only have one scene (the entire movie isn’t about their blossoming romance)
We were robbed, I tell ya, robbed
Im ok with LuigixBowser and Hell, KamekxBowser

But if I see anyone ship Mario and Luigi in a NOT brotherly love way, they are getting shot by lightning on the spot

I'm ngl, I actually do kinda get Luigi x Bowser. People see two attractive men and go awooga, I get it.

I should note I am not a furry and I don't ship them.

But if I see anyone ship Mario and Luigi in a NOT brotherly love way, they are getting shot by lightning on the spot

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I actually have a friend irl who is a big stan of this ship and I just don’t get why. The whole ship kind of freaks me out… like… he’s a turtle monster… it’s just weird.
This is where the term "Monster ****ers" comes in

Because some people are, indeed, monster ****ers

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, this ship lol

I mean, crack ships have been a thing for a long time. I dont mind the ship because i have a few crazy ships as well but, man, i just want pics of luigi rn

We were robbed, I tell ya, robbed

Idk on Kamek x Bowser given that Kamek's pretty much his dad.

Idk if that's the case for the movie but yeah

Top Bottom