• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Played Sonic Adventure 1 modded and missed the boost, so I played Sonic Rush and I gotta say. The game is great but the bosses are not….

I wonder if I can mod the boost into Adventure 1 and 2…. Something to think about.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mario Kart Tour just posted this:
rainbows.png

Predicting that this may be the last track for Booster Pass

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finished it’s always sunny season 13 with my brother tonight.

Crazy how the show starts versus where it goes. Show has some off the walls and politically incorrect( but clever and funny) moments, and then it can flawlessly execute a moment of character development in a beautifully crafted scene that could resonate with a lot of people.

I can see how this show still holds up and has lasted 15 seasons. The entire cast crush it every time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Silver should get his own two friends and Blaze should get a third so they don’t have to be on a team with each other every time they show up because of one title whose story didn’t make sense.

I recommend a Koala girl equivalent of Knuckles for Blaze to round out her trio because there are plenty of Koalas all around her dimension.

Then for Silver… maybe resurrect Venice the Mink as a companion for him… then idk what else for the third one. Maybe use an animal Sonic hasn’t used before… or a Dragon. That was gonna be one of the races in Sonic forces and sounds like a cool idea for a Sonic character.

I’m making Sonic OCs Jesus help me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Silver should get his own two friends and Blaze should get a third so they don’t have to be on a team with each other every time they show up because of one title whose story didn’t make sense.

I recommend a Koala girl equivalent of Knuckles for Blaze to round out her trio because there are plenty of Koalas all around her dimension.

Then for Silver… maybe resurrect Venice the Mink as a companion for him… then idk what else for the third one. Maybe use an animal Sonic hasn’t used before… or a Dragon. That was gonna be one of the races in Sonic forces and sounds like a cool idea for a Sonic character.

Incorrect.

Silver and Blaze’s friendship is kino.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

Now that just threw me back to when I used to make up Sonic OCs. Of course they were Zeti that were friends of the Deadly Six.

No, I won't go into detail on who said OCs were.

But one WAS Zeena's sister.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Game wise it would be Cream the Rabbit.

Sadly, Cream barely in the franchise anymore
Marine the Raccoon from Sonic Rush Adventure
Conflicting statements all around.

Personally, I think Cream makes up a trio with Amy and Big while Blaze... well, there really aren't many characters her being in the same team makes sense, other than Cream, Amy, and Sonic, tbh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Personally, I think Cream makes up a trio with Amy and Big while Blaze... well, there really aren't many characters her being in the same team makes sense, other than Cream, Amy, and Sonic, tbh.
If she's on any team that's only official characters it's her, Silver, and Marine.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

In Rush, Cream was her equivalent to Tails, and then Silver was introduced as her best bud and Cream was deleted out of the franchise.

And now she's not on team Rose or Team... what's Blaze's team called?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In Rush, Cream was her equivalent to Tails, and then Silver was introduced as her best but and Cream was deleted out of the franchise.

And now she's not on team Rose or Team... what's Blaze's team called?
Cream missed two games. One of them didn't have Blaze herself and the other didn't have the other two thirds of Team Chaotix. It's like... why are you saying this? She's still in the comics and the mobile games.

Also why are you ignoring Marine. If anyone was deleted from the franchise it was her.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hmm, maybe there's a reason they ditched the team stuff outside of a racing spin-off, it kinda limits how you can use the cast.

Cream missed two games. One of them didn't have Blaze herself and the other didn't have the other two thirds of Team Chaotix. It's like... why are you saying this? She's still in the comics and the mobile games.

Also why are you ignoring Marine. If anyone was deleted from the franchise it was her.
Marine appeared in a single game and that was it. It's not that uncommon for a one-shot character to stay as that.

Cream used to be a very prominent character so her absence sticks out a lot more.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Yoshun

Smash Rookie
THE SOCIAL THREAD III

Hello and welcome to our brand new Social Thread. The last thread was getting too big for some mobile users to handle, and it probably would've screwed with our dev tools in given time.

Anywho the Social Thread is dedicated to general discussion, including life, general friendly conversation, and so on

Please keep the general rules in mind:

• Keep things fairly clean in terms of discussion
  • No spam (we'll probably be more lenient given this thread's more relaxed nature as a social thread, but just make sure your posts add something to the conversation)
  • No flaming, harassment or trolling, and just generally try to be polite with each other.
  • No hate speech.
  • Try to keep topics of extremely controversial or political nature in Serious Discussion.
  • And of course, have fun!

Also be sure to check our general Forum Rules for other general stuff. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact one of the staff here

Moderators
@SneakyLink
I'm stupid excited for the mario movie! 🤩

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
oh…well that’s odd
This gets a lot less impressive when you realize that any given person has about 16,384 great grandparents (for refrence that's double the original shiny odds). I probably have someone important from all the way back then. If you were to take a random gene from Edward Norton and tried to figure out which 12th grandparent gave him it, it's just as likely that it's Pocohantas as it's Cromwell Nelom, a 14th century blacksmith that birthed 16 kids and died because he ate a particularly large rock at the age of 53

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't understand why the Sonic Frontiers demo is available on Switch but not on Xbox.

If I were to get that game I'd prefer Xbox.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Starting to think Rika might be the best character in Pokemon history

Also, Arven ranked 5th
Jacq and Volo were also on the list.

And so was... Robert Pattinson's Batman

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Starting to think Rika might be the best character in Pokemon history

Also, Arven ranked 5th
Proof Pokemon is for the gays
Too poor to get it now, but I'm glad to hear this. Not usually into horror games but it looks so good.
Yeah it's sick, it's like a ps1 game graphically and the puzzles and limited inventory have me constantly scribble notes down on my phone so I know what to do and what items I couldn't pick up are and where. Can't remember the last time I had to do that

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've seen videos and heard the opening theme of Fire Emblem in cage and I have to say I love how the game does not take itself too serious and how campy the opening theme is. Makes me want to play the game as soon as possible

Top Bottom