• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They are already dead
those shows will never truly die. Far too much legacy for those to go…tho I do feel a bit worried about shows like Young Justice and The Brave & The Bold

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, i wish we'd get a new Pokemon game where we bump into Miror B again, there's been so many "Dancing" themed Pokemon introduced since Gen 3 that it would be awesome to give in an updated modern Pokemon team.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
it had a teaser…if that counts for much
This teaser is likely footage not even in the actual show though, so that’s even worse.
Toby Fox's contributions to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet for those who are curious :nessecho:
So basically he was involved in the best tracks in the game, nice!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This teaser is likely footage not even in the actual show though, so that’s even worse.
it makes me wonder how the show itself will be full time (especially if they were to make Daphne her lover…which I don’t think would be wise considering Fred)
Somehow I have my doubts
the doubts I have is why I fear the long life
starts praying for Cena and Margot

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Done with Avatar 2. It is undeniably a movie.

I say this because it has shots that cut to different shots. These shots actually look really great, shout-out to the cinematography and editing teams, they really hit the nail on the head.

I was genuinely lost on some parts because I watched the first film 13 years ago and only remember that the bad guy died at the end.

The worldbuilding seems like it had a lot of care put into it yet also feels extremely disingenuous at the same time. The creatures look like very forgettable Pokémon. It's like James Cameron put all this research into this film not out of real passion, but to make something potentially visually striking that will get people to movie theaters. It almost feels AI-generated, and the characters and plot most definitely feel AI-generated. And whenever the soundtrack played I thought someone forgot to turn off their phone.

Also I had a problem with one character's arc in particular but talking about it would require effort, something I don't feel like wasting towards this film. Usually when I don't like a film, I spend hours deconstructing it in my head thinking about why I didn't like it and how it could've been done better, but this just isn't worth it.

It was like three hours and I really needed to take a piss, so I went to the bathroom, which is something I never do during movies. That should tell you how much this film means to me.

All of the things I said were corroborated by my dad who had to suffer through this movie with me and came with a much more positive attitude. He brought up the AI generated thing too. The best part of the movie was when we came out of the theater and laughed about how ****ing boring it was.

I have heard that this movie is potentially racist to Natives, since your the only one seeing it, can gou confirm?
I'm not a native, so don't know, maybe, probably.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Behold

My opinions
Interesting opinions

I avoided repeats and I usually put regional forms on the gen the form was introduced rather than the generation the original mon was introduced in. So I disagree with that approach but that's just me

There's a lot of other things we disagree on but actually you have most of my favorite Pokémon there so you get to live for now

Also I think I might need to update mine again cause you reminded me that Celebi counts as a Grass-type, I avoided legendaries and mythicals for the most part but I didn't really set a strict rule against them either

Top Bottom