• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have the song "my girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the timmmmmme!" song stuck in my head

Send help

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Batman: The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures, Beast Wars, CatDog, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Extreme Dinosaurs, Godzilla: The Animated Series, Helluva Boss, Hilda, Primal, Rick & Morty, Scooby-Doo, Street Sharks, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003), The Angry Beavers, The Regular Show

A reminder of all my favorite western cartoons.
I still think that Castlevania is one of the biggest triumphs in western animation in a long long time. They actually made a video game adaptation that was just phenomenal, they did it without taking any sort of limitations with all the blood, gore, and adult themes and did it while staying true to, while still taking a little more liberties than the average adaptation, Castlevania III and all four seasons where great despite Season 3 being the weakest. That show is incredible man.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
DID IAN JUST?????
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
DID IAN JUST?????
TBH, this ain't surprising to me given how Tangle and Whisper are in Speed Battle, this was inevitable.

But still, the idea that SEGA is merging cannons, and more and more lost Sonic media is slowly coming back...

huehue.png

Is good times.

Now bring back Cosmo. you COWARDS.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I still think that Castlevania is one of the biggest triumphs in western animation in a long long time. They actually made a video game adaptation that was just phenomenal, they did it without taking any sort of limitations with all the blood, gore, and adult themes and did it while staying true to, while still taking a little more liberties than the average adaptation, Castlevania III and all four seasons where great despite Season 3 being the weakest. That show is incredible man.
All Castlevania really needed was to use way more tracks from the games. No reason not to use Vampire Killer, Beginning or one of Death's themes.
Really hope we get Divine Bloodlines for the next one, that's absolutely required for Richter.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Looking into it i dont like how the classic look for Spiderman was a limited time thing in fortnite.
Looks like the only one you can get now in the shop is the Tom Holland version.

DID IAN JUST?????
Can he just be "Sonic"? I miss thosse days.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the hell kinda acid trip of an ad is this?
and why the **** is 2012 Donatello there?

Top Bottom