• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No ****ing way
maybe it’s going down
In retrospect it does make sense to give Snyder one last movie to wrap his universe up. They've made it clear that Elseworld stories are a thing, the Gunnverse won't have a Justice League anytime soon, and most importantly this means we won't have any more weird people whining #RestoreTheSnyderverse. I'm assuming it's animated, which makes it far more justifiable because there are a million animated DC movies and it means the budget won't be as high for Weird Depressing Libertarians Part 4
if it’s animated then I’ll have a good amount of fears for its live due to WBD randomly hating certain animated content
I feel like people are going to hype this up to be some kind of big announcement (a continuation of Zack Snyder's Justice League, for example), only to be disappointed when it turns out to be something underwhelming. (like Ray Porter, the voice of Darkseid in that movie, making a convention appearance)
That’d be both funny and sad
You sure its the same Makoto?

Pretty generic Japanese name could be any character lol
I thought snake meant Niijima tbh

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sorry for spamming this from my prifile but like to share the dumbest idea for a fighting game ever:
If the final season of KOF XV has a Guest Team, let it include a new character: Franken-Street Fighter; a combination of all SF characters with all their moveset into a single one.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Snyder Goku

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
When I suggested my SF guest characters on Reddit I did switch out the MK character for Kamen Rider-1. Would also fit really well and is a good backup character in case Capcom is completely against working with NRS. Might like the idea better depending on the moment.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
What if Capcom vs. Namco turned into a licenseing hell and be a crossover only of the non-original franchises they licensed throught the ages? And make it a 4v4 fighting game

Scrooge McDuck/The Beholder/Harvey Birdman/Tekkaman Blade

Vs.

Goku/Atomic Betty/Negan/Yoda

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It's soo funny looking at the list of Pokemon that have HOME support.

Legendaries? "Yeah that checks, they love putting tons of Legendaries in every game."

Starters? "Of course we'd have Starters. Everyone loves them."

Hisuian Forms? "Well, can't leave them stranded in a spinoff forever, right?"

Carbink

1678928492073.png

Shroob

Sup?
someone should pass a law to fix that.
Fix what exactly though?

The anonymity part? No, god no. I don't want people online knowing who I am off screen. There's way too many horror stories of people getting SWAT'd, DOS'd or killed due to that.

The saying mean things? That's kinda impossible to police.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Legendaries? "Yeah that checks, they love putting tons of Legendaries in every game."

Carbink

View attachment 369434
Before the DLC announcement, I thought that it and Diancie would tie into the Terestallizing lore.

Now I don't know.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fix what exactly though?

The anonymity part? No, god no. I don't want people online knowing who I am off screen. There's way too many horror stories of people getting SWAT'd, DOS'd or killed due to that.

The saying mean things? That's kinda impossible to police.
people nit having to answer for their actions

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

A new batch of NES/SNES/Game Boy games were announced for Nintendo Online. Not sure if there will be any N64/Genesis/GBA games added, or if those will be in a separate video.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

A new batch of NES/SNES/Game Boy games were announced for Nintendo Online. Not sure if there will be any N64/Genesis/GBA games added, or if those will be in a separate video.
Genesis is usually a separate video while N64 and GBA are always solo affairs (barring Mario Party 1 and 2)

Noipoi

Howdy!

Carbink

View attachment 369434
Gamefreak said Diancie couldn't come unless it brought Carbink

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Carbink

View attachment 369434
It has a connection with Diancie, and Diancie is also coming over. So that'll be the reason.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Burgertime Deluxe. There's like a billion versions of that game. Like I can understand the SNES and NES petering out, but Game Boy? Really? :yoshi:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Carbink

View attachment 369434
I assume it's because Diancie is coming with, they're very much linked.

Still the funny mental image of Diancie smuggling its kid into Paldea.

Also, btw, isn't Legends Arceus mainline? It's been shown in several timelines of mainline games and is considered by such from most sources I've seen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Everything is Going Grey by Wolf & Bear is one of the greatest emo albums I’ve ever blessed my ears with. RIP Tim Ferrick.

okay see y’all later ill be more active if someone uses the rate the song thread or until im able to effectively 🦂 post on smash threads again :cheersleo:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This is the first NES and SNES update since July of last year and it's somewhat disappointing. Super Mario RPG: Legends of the Seven Stars can't hide forever.

But Kirby's Dream Land 2 is still a solid pick.

Top Bottom