• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Another piece of cinema is on the way
also let’s try to never have a horrid video game movie ever again please world

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Honestly, I think most of my problems would be solved if the movie had Mario and Luigi speaking in garbled vaguely Italian sounding words ala superstar saga tbh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Movie looks dope that that did not need to be a Direct lol
At the same time, glad it didn’t spoil the entire plot.

Also I better not see complaints about Chris pratt.

His Emmet voice and Mario voice are very distinct now, especially compared to his normal speaking. He’s sounding pretty solid.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How tall is Chris Pratt?
Assuming no one answered, 6' 2"
Honestly, I think most of my problems would be solved if the movie had Mario and Luigi speaking in garbled vaguely Italian sounding words ala superstar saga tbh.
Certified flop of a movie at that point. Im not listening to that for an hour

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
.......So I may be getting a Hisuian Voltorb from a friend of mine in a day or 2.

Would anyone be interested in breeding for one of theirs since it's currently untradeable(But can be gotten through eggs).

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know, I wonder if one of the things that delayed HOME support was how they'd implement Hisuian form evolutions.

They patched Basculin's in Day 1 since its evolution path pointed towards it.... evolving into an Egg, and afaik, Hisuian Voltorb and Growlithe currently work in Scarlet/Violet.

But then you have things like Qwilfish, who can't evolve since Poison Barrage doesn't have a strong style in Scar/Vio, yet it's supposed to still be able to evolve into Overqwill.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Ya know, I wonder if one of the things that delayed HOME support was how they'd implement Hisuian form evolutions.

They patched Basculin's in Day 1 since its evolution path pointed towards it.... evolving into an Egg, and afaik, Hisuian Voltorb and Growlithe currently work in Scarlet/Violet.

But then you have things like Qwilfish, who can't evolve since Poison Barrage doesn't have a strong style in Scar/Vio, yet it's supposed to still be able to evolve into Overqwill.
I'd assume they'd evolve like Annihilape and just be off of basic use of the move. Otherwise, I'm not too sure.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Shroob

Sup?
I'd assume they'd evolve like Annihilape and just be off of basic use of the move. Otherwise, I'm not too sure.
If you hack in Hisuian Qwilfish, no matter how many times you use Poison Barrage, it won't evolve.

Meanwhile stuff like Hisuian Voltorb/Growlithe still have their normal evoltion methods.

They haven't patched in a handful of evolution methods. Like, the Peat Block exists for Ursaluna in the code, but AFAIK it has no functionality.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
If you hack in Hisuian Qwilfish, no matter how many times you use Poison Barrage, it won't evolve.

Meanwhile stuff like Hisuian Voltorb/Growlithe still have their normal evoltion methods.

They haven't patched in a handful of evolution methods. Like, the Peat Block exists for Ursaluna in the code, but AFAIK it has no functionality.
Only reason I could assume then is that the methods will be patched in when HOME is supported.

Shroob

Sup?
And they are great:
****ing Dunnadunnadunna
Mentioned going underground

Bro I'm dead
There's a whole generation of kids who got duped over Kangaroo Jack because of the marketing
GOD DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT.

Worst of all my cousin loved that movie and made me go see it in theatres 3 times.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
There's a whole generation of kids who got duped over Kangaroo Jack because of the marketing
I was one of them.

I think I wouldn't have remembered CHICKEN BLOOD, CHICKEN BLOOD as much as I do had I not gotten a...bloody chicken nugget from Sonic soon after.

Top Bottom