• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What actor(s) will we see in today's Mario movie Direct?

The first direct had Chris Pratt and Jack Black, the second direct had Seth Rogan and Anya Taylor-Joy, and The Game Awards had Keegan-Michael Key.

Definitely betting on Charlie Day.
Charlie day and miyamoto since hasn’t sat down in these and talked about development really yet.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
deserved tbh
A delay to later this year is not gonna fix all the fundamental issues everyone has.
It seems more strategic in getting it away from a month period that has new Zelda, Street Fighter, Diablo and Final Fantasy games releasing.

inb4 it releases alongside Spider-Man 2 lmao

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Amazon you smart
A delay to later this year is not gonna fix all the fundamental issues everyone has.
It seems more strategic in getting it away from a month period that has new Zelda, Street Fighter, Diablo and Final Fantasy games releasing.

inb4 it releases alongside Spider-Man 2 lmao
It could also allow them to take out that stupid “online only” single player campaign…and maybe the battle pass. Honestly it’d be a shame to let this game become another Avengers
When's that Mario movie direct again?
2pm pacific

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay so... just hatched three boxes worth of Hisuian Zorua. All of them are Serious and in regular Poke Balls. The results are:
8- 5IV H-Zorua (Minus Attack)
--
1- 6IV H-Zorua
--
2- Shiny H-Zorua

Incredible. Just incredible. Gonna trade off those 8 on the Serebii discord and see if I can get some cool ****.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Amazon you smart

It could also allow them to take out that stupid “online only” single player campaign…and maybe the battle pass. Honestly it’d be a shame to let this game become another Avengers

2pm pacific
I hope Amazon picks up the gumball movie next. We need that conclusion.

Shroob

Sup?
I will say though

after watching a few vids

The appeal of wanting to hunt a "Forbidden shiny" has piqued my interest.

A friend of mine's got a Hisuian Voltorb through camping with some people online and I'd be... interested.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Everything about this movie looks great...

...Right up until they start telling jokes, that is where it loses me. (Also chris pratt but that horse has been beaten to death so hard it doesn't resemble anything.)

That being said, I will still absolutely see this in theatres with an open mind.

Also Nintendo are cowards for not selling the Mario shoes. Only on display in Nintendo New York? Sure I will absolutely travel 10+ hours and spend a lot of money just to see some dirty shoes. /s

Top Bottom