• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
I do but I used all my XL candies on Chi-Yu.

Not that I'd be likely to set up three Iron Defenses playing with randoms.
Just one Iron Defense is enough tbh. Three Swords Dances is also a bit overkill, 2 is probably good enough. It's only a 5* raid so you'll chunk it hard.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How many things are you a fan of that you also hate. Like you still like it and don’t want to stop being a fan but parts of it are really annoying and frustrating and make you hate it too.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just had a fight that was so close but someone brought a Breloom :FEJIOEHFOIEHT
How many things are you a fan of that you also hate. Like you still like it and don’t want to stop being a fan but parts of it are really annoying and frustrating and make you hate it too.
POKEMON

Specifically Pokemon players who bring fighting types to psychic raids.

Edit: Deer Obtained
I no longer hate pokmeon

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

POKEMON

I no longer hate pokmeon
Someone brought Quaquaval to one of my Iron Leaves attempts.

Guess what happened?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
the entire video aside, and specifically with just this short clip from it…I wonder what Naruto fans did to be getting bullied so much

osby

Smash Obsessed
Uh, none?

Like, there are stuff I wish was better but if I hate something, I just don't torture myself by staying a fan of it.

Shroob

Sup?

POKEMON

I no longer hate pokmeon
Could be worse.

You could be victim of the people who bring shiny Forretress/Electrode to a raid JUST to spam explosion and grief the team.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's not so simple as that though. But if you've never experienced the phenomenon it's hard to understand.
No, I did.

I used to be a big fan of FGO and would complain constantly about the new direction the game took towards the second half. Then I realized that it was silly to follow something I don't like anymore so closely so I dropped it. I still have a lot fond memories of it and I follow Fate in general but I can't tell you what happens in Grand Order nowadays.

Shroob

Sup?
No, I did.

I used to be a big fan of FGO and would complain constantly about the new direction the game took towards the second half. Then I realized that it was silly to follow something I don't like anymore so closely so I dropped it. I still have a lot fond memories of it and I follow Fate in general but I can't tell you what happens in Grand Order nowadays.
It's a literal unicorn.

Shroob

Sup?
I can excuse ****ty gameplay, terrible optimization and bloodsucking pull rates but I draw the line at not vibing with the writing.
Fair but Lostbelt 6 is apparently like, the best thing Nasu's ever written, at least from what I've heard.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Fair but Lostbelt 6 is apparently like, the best thing Nasu's ever written, at least from what I've heard.
I've heard the same and I might check it out from Youtube when it's translated but I'm not coming back for just that.

Wake me up when Proto Saber is relevant for the plot.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No, I did.

Fair. I don't wanna stop yet because of the fond memories. I guess it's a matter of where the breaking point is for different people.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Could be a surprise too, Hop and Sonia were in SwSh's DLC and there was nothing indicating they would be in the news cycle.

Bede and Marnie got **** all tho
Gamefreak had two perfectly good opportunities to flesh out Marnie and they wasted them.

Cute design, absolute nothing-burger of a character.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've heard about being a **** head, but this is ridiculous.
Floppy **** hair man, and the other dude
Don't think I'm going to just sit idley by while you two disrespect my waifu like that!

I'm going to hide your cover legend behind an annoying fetch quest around the country amd there's nothing you can do about it! Just watch me!

Top Bottom