• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Jondolio Jondolio you crusty ***** now you got me making starters too

Foaliage is a carefree Pokémon that loves nothing more than to spend the day frolicking in the fields. The flowers in its mane have a mystical quality to them, and its said that ingesting them can cure any illness imaginable. Unfortunately for this innocent and trusting Pokémon, that makes it a target for poachers. It's rather clumsy.
Hissear is a bit of a trickster. By rapidly rattling its tail, it spreads a smoggy smoke that helps it pull pranks while remaining undetected. It also produces a sound reminiscent of a baby's rattle, something Hissear is very self-conscious about. It has an affinity for shiny things.
Huskruff is a daring puppy Pokémon who lives to fight and will challenge any foe, no matter how big they are. It's fur is so thick, it could stand in the middle of a blizzard and still be perfectly warm. This Pokémon desperately wants to be considered a hero, and will constantly try to prove itself as such. Often getting into trouble in the process.
Anyone who guesses the theme before you see the evolutions gets a digital cookie :101:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Foaliage is a carefree Pokémon that loves nothing more than to spend the day frolicking in the fields. The flowers in its mane have a mystical quality to them, and its said that ingesting them can cure any illness imaginable. Unfortunately for this innocent and trusting Pokémon, that makes it a target for poachers. It's rather clumsy.
Hissear is a bit of a trickster. By rapidly rattling its tail, it spreads a smoggy smoke that helps it pull pranks while remaining undetected. It also produces a sound reminiscent of a baby's rattle, something Hissear is very self-conscious about. It has an affinity for shiny things.
Huskruff is a daring puppy Pokémon who lives to fight and will challenge any foe, no matter how big they are. It's fur is so thick, it could stand in the middle of a blizzard and still be perfectly warm. This Pokémon desperately wants to be considered a hero, and will constantly try to prove itself as such. Often getting into trouble in the process.
Anyone who guesses the theme before you see the evolutions gets a digital cookie :101:
Idk they're based off Hasbro toys.

My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop and uh... snake.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I LOVE THEM.

Maybe a fairy tale theme? Foaliage turning into a unicorn, Hissear turning into a hydra (Or other snake-ish monster) and Huskruff turning into a werewolf? I'm completely spitballing though, haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Thats not a pony
Thats a rabbit
It is law now

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Holy **** that's so good

As for the theme... Hmm, I can see sort of a fairy/folk tale theme with the doggo being the hero, the snek being the trickster/villain, and the honse being the steed or even a princess

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

A princess, a dragon and a knight.

Their types are set up so that the knight beats the dragon, the dragon beats the princess, and the princess beats the knight.

Noipoi

Howdy!
A princess, a dragon and a knight.

Their types are set up so that the knight beats the dragon, the dragon beats the princess, and the princess beats the knight.
Aw **** YOU GOT IT

That's exactly right, down to the typings and everything!

Holy **** that's so good

As for the theme... Hmm, I can see sort of a fairy/folk tale theme with the doggo being the hero, the snek being the trickster/villain, and the honse being the steed or even a princess
This was like, 99.8% right too.

And now, as promised-

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Aw **** YOU GOT IT

That's exactly right, down to the typings and everything!

This was like, 99.8% right too.

And now, as promised-
**** yeah my random guess was almost correct!

Unfortunately I'm on a diet so someone else is gonna have to take that cookie.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, Area Zero co-op isn't that bad after hunting this thing.

It's buggy as ****, but as long as you have an easy access way to communicate with someone, it's not that hard in directing one another towards Shiny spawns.

but yeah no this still sucks and needs to be fixed.

Top Bottom