• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, Area Zero co-op isn't that bad after hunting this thing.

It's buggy as ****, but as long as you have an easy access way to communicate with someone, it's not that hard in directing one another towards Shiny spawns.

but yeah no this still sucks and needs to be fixed.
"It's okay but **** you."

Edit: man.

I suck at splatooning.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So uh

How does one build Iron Valiant anyway?

I'm seeing a lot of Naive with a mixed attacking set?
Iron Valiant has a lot of options. You can physical, special, or mixed, with whatever move choices work best for you or your team. It is a lot of flexibility.
Honestly, Area Zero co-op isn't that bad after hunting this thing.

It's buggy as ****, but as long as you have an easy access way to communicate with someone, it's not that hard in directing one another towards Shiny spawns.

but yeah no this still sucks and needs to be fixed.
I doubt it's a bug, how Area Zero works. I assume they don't want you doing co-op in there for whatever reason. Still, the way spawns work is super wonky thanks to the fact you can't see anyone.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fixed it for you.

Kind of accurate.
more accurate with just SpongeBob since he’s been the head honcho for eons practically (that and idk if Loud House is still bringing in them big numbers)

Shroob

Sup?
Iron Valiant has a lot of options. You can physical, special, or mixed, with whatever move choices work best for you or your team. It is a lot of flexibility.

I doubt it's a bug, how Area Zero works. I assume they don't want you doing co-op in there for whatever reason. Still, the way spawns work is super wonky thanks to the fact you can't see anyone.
Though, I feel like if they didn't want you to, they'd have disabled it by now?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It is kinda funny that people still dump on "modern Spongebob" and it's some scene from Season 6.

Season 6 was 15 years ago
It was last modern 12 years ago at best.

On that note, the fact that it started airing in 1999 and is still getting new episodes to this day is insane.

Alright, Pikmin 1 has started to click.

This game is really fun.
Pikmin appreciation is something I'm always glad to see lol

What area/level are at you at as of now?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the scooby Doo and Krypto too movie leaked:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Get it while you can because presumably this movie was cancelled despite being completed finished.

Someone should leak the hex girls one next.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pikmin appreciation is something I'm always glad to see lol

What area/level are at you at as of now?
Oh, I actually decided to start over from scratch since I think I wasted too much time (and Pikmin :drsad: ) figuring out how things worked. Now I'm back at the Forest Navel with 10 ship parts collected on Day 4 compared to the six or so by Day 9 on my original file, and with a much healthier army of Pikmin to boot.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Though, I feel like if they didn't want you to, they'd have disabled it by now?
I'd assume it works in the sense that while Area Zero has it disabled, every player shares the same Area Zero, so while you can't interact with other players, they all have to share the same space and spawns. It would probably be easier to code than forcefully disconnecting the Union Circle when someone entered Area Zero.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh, I actually decided to start over from scratch since I think I wasted too much time (and Pikmin :drsad: ) figuring out how things worked. Now I'm back at the Forest Navel with 10 ship parts collected on Day 4 compared to the six or so by Day 9 on my original file, and with a much healthier army of Pikmin to boot.
Nice! And I don't blame you, managing time in the first Pikmin game is difficult for virtually every new player, even those who played one of the newer games first. I know I had a far worse fail by the first time I tried playing it lol.

Have you fought any creatures that you'd say qualify as a boss or mini-boss yet?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
W, hop on in 15.

Though uh... someone else is gonna have to host the server, I'm at profreshional +3 and I know Pumpkaboo struggled last time we did SR (since I hosted)

Anyone willing to be our last member?
Heads up, if you see me stand still for a while, Im helping my mother. Shes staying over at the house because he toilet are super clogged and wont unclog

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
TheMightyP TheMightyP Noipoi Noipoi Aurane Aurane imma try something, imma make a pool since I dont have Noi or Aurane, if he wants to play. I was told i could just start a big run with everyone there so the pool name will be Dogs-
I can host, I already demoted myself :yoshi:
****, nvm :001:, we can go with Noi

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Seth Rogen Donatello here we come! Has to be him because Donnie's a nerd! He wears glasses after all!

Y'all prepared for the horror of Donnie doing the signature laugh?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This has a good chance to be peak.

Top Bottom