• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Paradox Suicune looks sick, i want it but i suck at these Terra raids.

Paradox Verison wireless sucks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm not holding my breath
Fair, but I think it’s very interesting one of the opening shots is chimecho and one of the highlighted Pokémon to return is chingling.

Like no offense but whose popping off for that?

The Japanese theming Is also perfect to give chimecho an evolution in. Reminds me of how girafarig and dunsparce were shown in trailers together.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Fair, but I think it’s very interesting one of the opening shots is chimecho and one of the highlighted Pokémon to return is chingling.

Like no offense but whose popping off for that?

The Japanese theming Is also perfect to give chimecho an evolution in. Reminds me of how girafarig and dunsparce were shown in trailers together.
Honestly I'm hoping we get some new cross-gens. I just don't know whether or not to expect it.

Chimecho would be a good one to get an evolution

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!
No GB/GBA titles makes me a sad man. I'm really hoping that's actually gonna happen.
I'm 75% sure we're getting another presentation later in the year. They said too little about the dlc, they gotta show off more at some time.

My bet is another Presents in the summer. And we might get NSO then!

Inhales more copium

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I'm hoping we get some new cross-gens. I just don't know whether or not to expect it.

Chimecho would be a good one to get an evolution
Even a regional could make sense. The city is looking like it keeps the old style of Ecurteak city. Wood wind chime chimecho could be pretty neat.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think the reason we did not get mainline NSO games is because I totally think TPC will at least attempt to sell the games separately or at least have them all exclusive to the expansion pass

Me at all the DLC mons
View attachment 368728

Suicune looks cool as hell at least
Hey, at least with the Momotaro theming of the first wave and the Sentai inspired masks seen in the trailer, Donbrothers lives through that at least.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just booted up the game for the first time in months and have experienced no frame rate issues

What are you and what have you done with Pokémon Violet?!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I turn my phone off before falling asleep, how am I supposed to Go Home and Sleep with Pikachu?

At least Pokemon Sleep's logo doesn't look like some generic sleep product anymore, I'll give it that.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I turn my phone off before falling asleep, how am I supposed to Go Home and Sleep with Pikachu?

At least Pokemon Sleep's logo doesn't look like some generic sleep product anymore, I'll give it that.
It doesn't look like a generic sleep product but they did reassure us that it is in fact a generic sleep product.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Pikachu breaks out of your phone at night like a Burglar breaking into your house

Top Bottom