• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Where are you DK
You'll have to wait for DK94 to be on the gameboy service in 7 months like the rest of us. Cause I don't think I've seen anyone make a good DK fangame like the Mega Man/X, Sonic, Metroid and Castlevania heads yet.

Other wise, I think Retro's still working on Prime 4, but after that maybe they'll do DK again?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For the Game Boy on Switch Online, I want all three Donkey Kong Land games. For the Game Boy Advance Switch Online, I want all the Donkey Kong Country remakes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Played Awakening, Fates Birthright, and Three Houses.

Only one I didn't like is Fates
If you liked awakening and three houses, you will probably enjoy it. Engage is very similarly structured to awakening in terms of the plot and the way the story goes on. It takes a lot of the battle changes from three houses and greatly improved on the mechanics. It has monastary like base with a lot for you to do between missions if you enjoyed the feature. Characters are all great and memorable with fantastic acting. I’d say it’s worth checking out if your interested.
I wonder if of the GB Pokemon games are coming to Switch as well as the GBA with Pokemon Home Compatibility. Kinda like how they did with the 3DS and virtual console
Considering they said stadium wouldn’t get supported, I would not be surprised if they drop gba with no compatibility

Shroob

Sup?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Since the series has been getting releases outside of the Japanese market with the newest one fully making it to the states i hope they consider putting the first SRW that got an american release On Nintendo online.

Probably wont happen but i think it'd be neat if more people got a chance to try this series.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Wait till Nintendo decides to bring officially Re-Boot Camp to Japan at the tail end of the Switch's lifetime. (just when the new console is already on the market)

Ivander

Smash Legend
So what are your wishes for GB and GBA games to come? Considering Nintendo Switch Online has a tendency to give us games nobody really thinks about.

All I can say is:
Sega, I am once again asking for Shining Soul 1 and 2. The Shining Force remake would be good too.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what are your wishes for GB and GBA games to come? Considering Nintendo Switch Online has a tendency to give us games nobody really thinks about.

All I can say is:
Sega, I am once again asking for Shining Soul 1 and 2. The Shining Force remake would be good too.
All the Pokemons.

All of them.

I'll go on a goddamn marathon.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

All I can say is:
I would say Mother 3, but with our luck, we're gonna get Mother 1+2 when we already have Mother 1 and 2

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Twink Link

Versus

Daddy Gannon

People gonna have a field day with this game.
Daddy Ganon…someone the world needs and deserves
Link lookin kindaa..... maybe I will pay that 69 bucks for the game
even if Link’s arms gets caught in a blender, he’s still gonna be a full course meal
Yeah I saw the artwork, sadly she ain't a muscle mommy but instead a white woman™️. Dropped the bag Nintendo. Dropped the bag.
just wait for the day Zelda becomes a minority…but only if it’s black

Black Zelda when Nintendo?
If that's the Matt Mercer I'm thinking of...

Yeah, it's all come full circle lmao
he wants to make that sexy Nintendo money to cover up all his Yusuke checks

Top Bottom