• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm going on one last 3DS Spending Spree before the shop closes down. Right now I've bought...
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Crystal
  • Pokemon Dream Radar
  • Donkey Kong 94
  • Pushmo
  • Boxboy 1
  • Pocket Kart Jockey
  • Sakura Sakurai
Any other suggestions? I'm only looking at digital-only games that can't be easily played on other systems.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
I'm going on one last 3DS Spending Spree before the shop closes down. Right now I've bought...
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Crystal
  • Pokemon Dream Radar
  • Donkey Kong 94
  • Pushmo
  • Boxboy 1
  • Pocket Kart Jockey
  • Sakura Sakurai
Any other suggestions? I'm only looking at digital-only games that can't be easily played on other systems.
Dillon's Rolling Western, Last Ranger and Dead Heat Breakers. A 3DS digital only exclusive series.
SI_3DSDS_DillonsRollingWestern_image1600w.jpg

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just realizing it is challenging to eat food with strep throat…this is pure evil
dude YES. Strep/sore throat is the worse ailment imo. It hurts to eat, drink, swallow, sneeze, cough, breathe.

if you can, grab some Chloraceptic spray or candies (I think it’s cherry flavor). It numbs your throat so you can be somewhat normal until the antibiotics kick in.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
get well soon, dude.
I’m hoping to reach that point quickly
dude YES. Strep/sore throat is the worse ailment imo. It hurts to eat, drink, swallow, sneeze, cough, breathe.

if you can, grab some Chloraceptic spray or candies (I think it’s cherry flavor). It numbs your throat so you can be somewhat normal until the antibiotics kick in.
I’ve been relying on popsicles, candy canes, lozenge and antibiotics to survive fully

but man I want some real food

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Just asking, which pokemon game was your first intro to the series? This was mine as a young kid back then.....

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just asking, which pokemon game was your first intro to the series? This was mine as a young kid back then.....
I started with Black & White, White version specifically.

To this day, the early routes of the Unova region are among my most nostalgic gaming memories.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I got Red, Yellow and Gold all at the same time. Don't remember which I played first but it'd be one of them.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I’m hoping to reach that point quickly

I’ve been relying on popsicles, candy canes, lozenge and antibiotics to survive fully

but man I want some real food
Can you do soups? What about harder foods like mashed potatoes or Mac and cheese? Those foods don’t scratch as much.

Good ol' Red for me.

Yes, I'm an old fart.
Same. I remember getting Red version for Christmas and my little brother got Blue. We started the series the very year it launched. Using link cables to battle and trade on our 1989 gameboys was peak technology at the time.

After Gen 2 it went downhill. With each generation it feels less and less like Pkmn.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I hate Netflix so much

Platinum but I really got into it with Black and White

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still keeping my expectations very low on PokéDoko's "enjoy the games 100 times more" claim.

Pokémon variety shows are sometimes known to overhype things just to end up being a big ol' nothing.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
My great-uncle passed away on New Year's Eve, two days before he passed, he had to go to the hospital and it was at that point he had no time left given he'd been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Today, me, my dad, grandpa and rest of the family attended his funeral. He will be deeply missed. I'm really sad, we may have not interacted much but I knew him really well and both grandpa and he were close as the brothers they were.
Sorry for the late response, but I'm sorry for your loss.
Take as much time as you need to grieve.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hate Netflix so much

Platinum but I really got into it with Black and White
Man **** Netflix. Hope when they crack down on password share it all crumbles and they lose at least a billion. Or whatever the hell they need to wake up and get their **** together.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly betting prime isn’t safe. Got mixed reviews, was trending on par with other cut projects. Only thing that might save it, is that it’s sonic.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly betting prime isn’t safe. Got mixed reviews, was trending on par with other cut projects. Only thing that might save it, is that it’s sonic.
Sega has been really unlucky with getting companies to show Sonic shows. First, Sonic Boom with Cartoon Network and now Netflix being a risk. A shame, is it not?

Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom