• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I make a sandwich in Pokemon and I get shinies, but I make a sandwich in real life and the most I get is my dog walking up to me and begging to eat it.

Society
Add a little of that “herba mythical” to your sandwich and your dog will start looking different colors. It will be just like finding a shiny irl.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

They brought back the baby dimension I am terrified
Well I think that settles it

I'm passing on this one

Edit: Kagetsu tho... I'm not attracted to men but hear me out

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I didn’t know that Arven could actually technically have shiny Pokémon:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

They brought back the baby dimension I am terrified
tbf we might not be able to make babies with the likes of Chloe, aka marriage wouldn’t occur until after the final fight (which was honestly hella cool of Three Houses to have done…same with Three Hopes, only they had no love at all)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As an Amphibia fan, I really, really like the Wartwood community

Sprig is A GREAT FRIEND
Hop Pop is CHARMING
Polly is AWESOME
Ivy is RELATABLE
Felicia
Maddie is CREEPY-COOL
Wally is HILARIOUS
Okay but don't you wanna hear my Felicia is related to Duckweed theory

1) She's built kinda like a newt
2) She sat down next to Duckweed in return to Wartwood
3) She's seemingly wealthier then other frogs

Thats it thats the theory like and subscribe for more

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pokémon people…how old is Nemona? Hell how old is the trainer?

cause Nemona looks like she’s in her late teens-early adulthood stalking and/or forcing to befriend a child

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think this is meant to be a good thing

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Pokémon people…how old is Nemona? Hell how old is the trainer?

cause Nemona looks like she’s in her late teens-early adulthood stalking and/or forcing to befriend a child
Her age isn't known, but people guess she's around 16-18. Same age as the Kalos protagonists basically.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The two Tandemaus hatch from the same Egg and are implied to reproduce with each other. Do with that information what you will.
Funny enough, in real life, female mice can smell and try to avoid mating with inbred males.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Okay but don't you wanna hear my Felicia is related to Duckweed theory

1) She's built kinda like a newt
2) She sat down next to Duckweed in return to Wartwood
3) She's seemingly wealthier then other frogs

Thats it thats the theory like and subscribe for more
In that case I just feel bad for Duckweed. I mean, the dude is Newt Pleakley (if you know you know) and he has to have a relative who really, really sucks.

Now I kinda want an Ivy and Duckweed friendship...or "familyship" as it were :4pacman:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
ScarVio: So y'alp explored Area Zero yeah? What's with the weird markings on the ground in the second largest cave? Like they don't do anything iirc unless I'm missing something.

Also, it occured to me that there's more caves in Area Zero then all of base SwSh
I assume you mean the one where Roaring Moon/Iron Valliant is found? The big green place with the waterfall? We don't know anything about it yet, but interestingly, if you look at the logos for SCVI, that symbol, alongside the one found on the mysterious slab referred to in the books, are actually part of the border.
1671741759752.png

I'm assuming any meaning here is going to be touched upon in an inevitable DLC, but we know nothing right now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I reread the Violet book and huh a lot of stuff described in that book was not present in the games.

Perhaps DLC?
They're absolutely teasing dlc.

On the one hand, some may find it scummy to intentionally hold off on content for a 30$ expansion pass.

On the other hand, I love that we're getting more Area Zero stuff. It was probably the best part of the game.

D

Deleted member

Just bought the Final Fantasy VII Remake PS5 DLC as a little thing for passing 3 out of 5 subjects this semester.

The two remaining ones I will do exams for in January, but I feel that if I study enough I will pass them so no big deal.

Also, since I finally started my Christmas holidays, expect the list of best and worst movies of 2022 to drop sometime this week 👀

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They're absolutely teasing dlc.

On the one hand, some may find it scummy to intentionally hold off on content for a 30$ expansion pass.

On the other hand, I love that we're getting more Area Zero stuff. It was probably the best part of the game.
Now I will say that at the very least, it's actually a complete game and has legit post game content, which is far more than the other game that had DLC.

But yeah more Area Zero stuff plz

Shroob

Sup?
Now I will say that at the very least, it's actually a complete game and has legit post game content, which is far more than the other game that had DLC.

But yeah more Area Zero stuff plz
Would have liked a Battle Tower tho.

I'm in this state where I've basically done everything, and outside of grinding raids/the tournament for money to get my comp team ready, there's not much else to do aside from... shiny hunt?

Shroob

Sup?
The only thing I really wanna do now is shiny hunt Iron Valliant and get it in a Love Ball.

.....problem is, I have Scarlet.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Would have liked a Battle Tower tho.

I'm in this state where I've basically done everything, and outside of grinding raids/the tournament for money to get my comp team ready, there's not much else to do aside from... shiny hunt?
That's fair, I actually don't realy mess aroind with battle towers like that so I didn't even notice it was gone.

But still at the least there'a actual content to justify DLC was the angle I was going for

Top Bottom