• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So out of seemingly nowhere this morning, Genshin is now 20% ahead of Frontiers in the Players Vote, and someone came across this...

At this point, the voting isnt even worth it when the awards mean nothing and everyone is just watching the awards show for the world premieres

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
Godzilla DLC is now released:
Feels weird without King Ghidorah even thought I was expecting him.

As much as I love Ghidorah, it's refreshing to see some of the classic monsters that were less used in films.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But seriously, if Frontiers wins that award what does it prove?

Like do Sonic fans want to no longer be seen as the butt of the gaming community? I mean they had a really good shot after Frontiers and then they ruined it by throwing a tantrum off of some (admitedly bad) negative reviews, becoming corny as hell after Pokemon came out and now they're throwing a tantrum cause Genshin's winning the Mickey Mouse Choice Award

Like even if they win they'll always be an utter joke because of how they carry themselves.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
But seriously, if Frontiers wins that award what does it prove?

Like do Sonic fans want to no longer be seen as the butt of the gaming community? I mean they had a really good shot after Frontiers and then they ruined it by throwing a tantrum off of some (admitedly bad) negative reviews, becoming corny as hell after Pokemon came out and now they're throwing a tantrum cause Genshin's winning the Mickey Mouse Choice Award

Like even if they win they'll always be an utter joke because of how they carry themselves.
I mean the Player's Vote Award is basically an award for who has the most obnoxious fanbase, and Sonic Fans are really proving that they deserve that title.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm not seeing mid of water because of the Disney/James Cameron double whammy

Also because I'm gonna forget it as soon as I leave the theater. Just like I did with the first one

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Love how the trailer they've been using so far has a single line of dialogue.

They probably know that people aren't going to watch this movie because of the gripping story and unforgettable characters.
According to James Cameron stans, that is totally what they are watching it for and they are definitely not making up things to be interested in so they have more of a justification to watch it other than the director.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lol yup, the TGA site is giving me server errors. Whether it is gensin fans using Bots , sonic fans using Bots or niether, they are overloading the server. I swear this happened the last time when The Last of Us suddenly gotten a wave of votes randomly

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
This is actual facts, super entertaining and funny IMO
Aw man I missed the Pokemon vs Sonic fanwars. Had no idea they were going on.

I was too busy gaming and having fun when I could have been flaming people on Twitter instead. Bummer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom