• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
12 films? Where did I miss 4 of them? I was speaking more on how Luke’s big appearances were within the films and that’s where mostly general audiences would know him from though.
Original trilogy, Prequels/first technically, Sequels, and then the Clone Wars movie set inbetween 2 and 3, and Solo + Rogue One being inbetween 3 and 4

and yeah the movies with Luke as a major player should’ve been enough for the lad to realize the major difference between Marvel and not Marvel

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why have people 180-ed on Sonic Unleashed all of a sudden? It's kind of unsettling hearing people call that game one of the best of all time.
Some say it's because the game wasn't given a fair shake back in the day, and people have finally started to reevaluate it. Others say that, after Sonic Forces, people have started to examine the entire boost formula from start to finish. And have realized that Unleashed was better than they gave it credit for.

But the true answer is simple.

The kids who grew up with it are old enough to make content :4pacman:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why have people 180-ed on Sonic Unleashed all of a sudden? It's kind of unsettling hearing people call that game one of the best of all time.
I've been saying this ever since playing the game, it just took people so long to see that my taste in media is impeccable and all of my opinions are correct.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Some say it's because the game wasn't given a fair shake back in the day, and people have finally started to reevaluate it. Others say that, after Sonic Forces, people have started to examine the entire boost formula from start to finish. And have realized that Unleashed was better than they gave it credit for.

But the true answer is simple.

The kids who grew up with it are old enough to make content :4pacman:
That CAN'T be the only thing that shapes general discourse.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sonic Unleashed is my one of the ultimate love/hate games for me

I bask in the daytime levels which may be among the best Sonic's ever played, only to ragequit at a frustratingly tedious werehog level shortly after.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Have you seen ATLA before or is this a new watch for your whole family?
I only caught a few episodes and clips when ATLA aired on Nick so this is my first time ACTUALLY watching the show.
While I was aware that my mom never saw the show before, I was more surprised that my dad hasn't seen yet.
What's funny about this is that my dad watched quite a bit of Naruto Shippuden while I dropped off at the time-skip and he's 68 years old.
The only member of my family who has seen at least the majority of ATLA is my younger brother.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wouldn't mind a Smash Kart. Only thing is that some series lend themselves far better to driving than others, unlike a fighting game where the appeal is the characters using their styles in that context. Though honestly, just getting a follow up to the Mega Man racing game would be enough for me. Cause I really liked how you could customize the kart by beating your opponents. But some modern refinements to that game would make it perfect. Slap on some MMX characters using the Ride Chasers and your good to go.

I guess they decided to say **** Sony after the lawsuit
They actually finalized buying Acti-Blizz? I gotta say, I'm not really super happy about it. I don't even play many Acti-Blizz games(other than Spyro), and I have family that likes playing CoD titles, but the idea of one of the largest 3rd party companies being own by a console maker to slowly but surely build a monoply should be a bit concerning to some.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I guess they decided to say **** Sony after the lawsuit
should note that this will only go down of Microsoft gets to absorb Activision…Sony definitely won’t be happy about this one

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
should note that this will only go down of Microsoft gets to absorb Activision…Sony definitely won’t be happy about this one
Right, that should still be investigated for the time being, I feel like if it happened, I would have heard more people talk about it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen 's AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Am I seriously the only one who liked the Werehog levels more?

...............Then again, I didn't play any Sonic games prior to Unleashed, so the usual running and speed mechanics were also totally new to me...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sonic Frontiers soundtrack officially out
Right, that should still be investigated for the time being, I feel like if it happened, I would have heard more people talk about it.
During thanksgiving week they mostly talked about things like “Microsoft starting a monopoly”, “Sony is being hypocritical”, and “Nintendo is Nintendo”. Cooled off for the past week due to the investigation being reviewed. Perhaps we’re reaching the ending of the months long acquisition

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sonic Frontiers soundtrack officially out

During thanksgiving week they mostly talked about things like “Microsoft starting a monopoly”, “Sony is being hypocritical”, and “Nintendo is Nintendo”. Cooled off for the past week due to the investigation being reviewed. Perhaps we’re reaching the ending of the months long acquisition

Like I said before, I just don't think any console company should buy a company that owns that many lucrative IPs and smaller studios in and of itself. Cause this would be one of the biggest buyouts since Disney and Fox. And I don't like the idea of the game industry going the route of other industries I guess.

D

Deleted member

Top Bottom