• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What Paldea pokemon are we thinking for Smash so far?
Brought this up in the future smash thread but I think the key candidates at the moment are Meowscarada, Quaquaval, Tinkaton, Baxcalibur, one of either Ceruledge/Armorouge, and maaaaaybe (LATE GAME SPOILERS) Scream Tail as a clone-ish character for Jigglypuff

Personally though, I'm rooting for either Meowscarada, Tinkaton, or Tandemaus/Maushold

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I put a lot of time into Sonic Dash back in the day but I've never touched this one, one reason being because of its affiliation with Forces.

How is it?
It's a fun Racing Game, ngl. And It actually has deviated from Forces in various moments (to promote games such as Sonic Colours Ultimate or Frontiers for example).

Infinite's really broken, but besides that It is quite balanced and they have constant events to unlock new character variants or straight up new characters. Unlocking them can be quite easy if you put enough time on It.

I'd say to try around 10 races in the game and if you enjoy the feel then go for It.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's a fun Racing Game, ngl. And It actually has deviated from Forces in various moments (to promote games such as Sonic Colours Ultimate or Frontiers for example).

Infinite's really broken, but besides that It is quite balanced and they have constant events to unlock new character variants or straight up new characters. Unlocking them can be quite easy if you put enough time on It.

I'd say to try around 10 races in the game and if you enjoy the feel then go for It.
The next Sonic Kart racer should be another SEGA All-Stars game. But the next pure Sonic racer should be a new Sonic R.

Oh yeah, these.

How'd I forget these 🤔
Hmmm… echo fighters, skins, or unique fighters?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This looks quite good, ngl.
gonna miss the last one, but it’s good…also I feel weird seeing the child not being attacked by any of these characters…and that he actually controls that specific moon that he likely created using some sort of godly power

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Any Scarlet players here need some Violet exclusives? I have all of them, and I need all of the Scarlet ones (Except for Stonjourner) plus I need some help with some trade evos and also need to evolve Palafin

D

Deleted member

Ngl, I wouldn't be able to say who is my favourite character in Scarlet/Violet as of now.

I feel most of the characters are really good, so It is hard to choose. Definitely the businessman gym leader, the ice Pokémon gym leader and the Guy from the Legendary Route Who wants to cure his dog Pokémon are highlights doh.

So yeah, I really liked Wakanda Forever. Very solid movie. Great story, good action, really the parts I didn't like (and I'm saying this 100% seriously) were the parts where it was just white people and the gov
Glad you enjoyed It!

One question: how did you feel about Namor? He seems to be the favourite part of the movie for a lot of people around the Discord servers I frequent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Any Scarlet players here need some Violet exclusives? I have all of them, and I need all of the Scarlet ones (Except for Stonjourner) plus I need some help with some trade evos and also need to evolve Palafin
I've completed the dex, so I don't need anything. But I can still hook you up with the exclusives.

Just gimme some time to get everything together.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
@Jotadé (not quoting because you got SV spoilers) but I actually really liked the character of Namor. Like I understood where he was coming from and yeah he kinda had a reason to do what he did. May not be the right solution, but still.

That said, it's insane how both BP movies had the same story of colonization and somehow critics could not understand the villian's character or really the whole point of the movies. This movie straight up spelled it out and they still couldn't understand.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
@Jotadé (not quoting because you got SV spoilers) but I actually really liked the character of Namor. Like I understood where he was coming from and yeah he kinda had a reason to do what he did. May not be the right solution, but still.

That said, it's insane how both BP movies had the same story of colonization and somehow critics could not understand the villian's character or really the whole point of the movies. This movie straight up spelled it out and they still couldn't understand.
Namor was really cool. I was really into the whole underwater world, too.

D

Deleted member

Oh ****, welcome back @Jotadé
Lol, thanks Shroob! Glad to see you again too.

TheMightyP TheMightyP Noipoi Noipoi and yeah, from the trailers Namor seems like a really good reimagining of the comic book character, really looking forward to see how they pull him out after seeing quite a lot of people enjoying It.

I haven't seen the movie yet due to schedule stuff regarding university, but luckily I may be able to go watch It tomorrow. So excited!

Noipoi

Howdy!
So

Which Paradoxes do you prefer?

Unga Bunga or Beep Boop
As a whole I think the future forms are more solid. Sure several of them are barely different, but they're not bad designs. Meanwhile Scarlet has a few awkward ones like Brute Bonnet or Flutter Mane. And Sandy Shocks is just clunky.

But when the past forms get it right, they get it REALLY right. Slither Wing and Roaring Moon are absolute peak.

So Violet has quantity, but Scarlet has the quality imo

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Namor was really cool. I was really into the whole underwater world, too.
The stupid pedant in me wants to complain that it’s not Atlantis but something else instead (I just straight up can’t remember what they called it), but it’s a really small detail that makes the film way more powerful.

Top Bottom