• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm watching S5 and S6 of My Hero Academia thanks to the results of a Twitter poll. (I've already watched S1) Here's my thoughts on the characters so far:

Deku - That's a shonen protagonist alright.
Bakugo - Kinda annoying
Mineta - Die
All Might - Based
Hawks - Based AND voiced by Zeno Robinson
Mirko - I don't know a lot about her yet but she can do Ryu's side special except it bounces off walls so I think she's pretty cool.
Ending - I don't know a lot about him but he's voiced by Belsepher Rusape Jr. and I think that's pretty dope.
Everyone else - Indifferent or "they're okay"

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly I can only find Trump's Twitter so funny when you consider.... everything else about him
If he wasn't in a position of power things would probably be way (less?) funny but since he was the President... well it's funny but also it had some horrible consequences.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I mean, aren't they? Camels are gonna be found in the desert and desert villages so, that's a desert update.

IIRC, their planned update for deserts way back when also included vultures.
The vultures were in the Badlands update, though that’s like a desert.

The desert is planned to get meerkats, palm trees, and I think oasis generation.

They could still do the desert stuff for 1.20, as they’ve only shown off what they had ready for people to play, but idk. The update’s theme is gonna be “self-expression, representation and storytelling.”

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Random fact: I auditioned for a fangame once, and I wasn't given any audition lines for some reason, so I just auditioned with this Ninja tweet. Somehow ended up getting the role.
I knew the person casting, so he was fine with the joke, to be clear, haha-

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It is not an OP weapon.

It can be outplayed. Easily, depending on your weapon choice.

But I do not care, I wish to see the Aerospray decimated. May the Splatoon devs show it no mercy in any balance updates. May it be made desolate is use, may a Bamboozler out-damage it. May the Reefslider become less viable than the Zip Caster, and may it be thrown into the shadow realm forever more. May it's usage rate plummet into the abyss, may it be obliterated from the Splatsville records.

I am MooMew, I was using a Splatana, and I am annoyed by silly panic super because I am bad and am using bad weapon. Have a good evening.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
At the very least, pls nerf the Reefslider's hitbox, why on earth is it killing me outside of it's circle, the circle is supposed to be the radius it can kill, why is is killing me outside of that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Did something happen with Kamiya?
Tldr:
Offered old VA chump change

old bayonetta VA didnt like that and got replaced

Platinum being shady and stupid and sneaky and dirty

Kamiya made a dumbass tweet and got ratioed

Turned off comments on said tweet and Went on a mass blocking spree

Twitter restricted his account because of suspicious activity IE him going on a blocking spree

Last edited:
Top Bottom