• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I misplaced my stylus over at my mother's house or just Somewhere Out There and I can't find it anywhere. On the off chance that I can't find it does anyone who draws here have any inexpensive stylus' they can recommend

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
One Piece continues to not disappoint

I can't Blackbeard is starting to actually make his move, we really are in the final saga
I still can't shake the feeling that Oda is rushing, Carrot still hasn't been addressed and too many things seem to be happening all at one. **** is still hype as hell though.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I still can't shake the feeling that Oda is rushing, Carrot still hasn't been addressed and too many things seem to be happening all at one. **** is still hype as hell though.
tbh I could see the argument that he's rushing, but I'm adopting a wait and see approach. I don't love the way he dealt with the Yamato stuff but I'm willing to look past that since I wasn't too attached to Yamato to begin with, same with Carrot who I never really felt was a real contender to join the crew.

The Blackbeard and Vegapunk and Bonney **** is hype af

One Piece will never end.
Have you ever read the series or know anything about it other than the fact that it's very long? I'm getting the sense that you don't.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Man blocked himself lmao
He got ratio’d so hard he got thanos snapped off the platform.

This past week or so has been great,

Mario movie looks fun, twitch took some L’s that will lead to them getting sued and hopefully get their act together, dream got outted for the creep and asshole he’s always been, Kamiya finally can stop being a **** and disappear from social media, the owl house was great.

How did we end up in the good timeline, where things started Fixing themselves?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
At this point, I'm guessing that Carrot just left Wano to go to Zou off-screen. It's disappointing, and a weird way to end a storyline for a character who's been traveling with the crew for 5-6 years (with them failing to make any kind of impact in their own subplot, being forced into a job that they don't feel comfortable with against their will, and not even getting a goodbye scene), but a lot about Wano's ending was rushed. (such as Yamato doing a complete 180 and seemingly giving up on their dreams (which they talked about non-stop for two years) off-screen, at least as far as the on-screen events of the series are concerned - Yamato might have adventures after the series is done when Wano's no longer in danger from the World Government, but that won't mean much)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still can't believe God of War: Ragnarok is just less then a month. Regardless, still gonna wait until Christmas whether one of my family gets the game for me or I buy it with Christmas money but just watching a walkthrough of it makes it exciting enough!

Also this is the week y'all. Win-Win for all of us! Both Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope and Black Adam comes out! YEAH!!!!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The Helena Taylor news is incredibly disappointing to hear. Not only for the fact that it’s yet another terrible occurrence in an industry filled with consistently disappointing major corporations and individuals. My heart goes out to Helena and I’m disappointed in both Nintendo and Platinum, two of my favorite developers. Whether it had more to do about money like she said or something else, she deserved better for breathing life into such an iconic character.

I’m conflicted though. I want to support Bayonetta 3 because I want to see one of my favorite franchises continue and get bigger and bigger and to support the actual hard workin developers but I do want to help make a point that this needs to change.

It’s a hell of a pickle.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Kamiya **** is insane because he could have stayed silent and let Nintendo take all the blame but instead he jumped on his own grenade
To be fair, Helena basically confirmed the blame was on Platinum, at that point the ball was in Kamiya’s, who would know Nintendo couldn’t be blamed. He just chose to act stupidly, rather than naturally.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The Kamiya **** is insane because he could have stayed silent and let Nintendo take all the blame but instead he jumped on his own grenade
To be fair, Helena basically confirmed the blame was on Platinum, at that point the ball was in Kamiya’s, who would know Nintendo couldn’t be blamed. He just chose to act stupidly, rather than naturally.
Honestly the most damning thing about all of this is that he accused her of lying and refused to elaborate, instead doubling down on being a prick. Not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly the most damning thing about all of this is that he accused her of lying and refused to elaborate, instead doubling down on being a prick. Not a good look
I mean Kamiya already made a name for himself being horrible to work with (he has been fired a lot). We're just seeing hit first hand.

All the talent in the world, but a talented asshole is still an asshole.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I mean Kamiya already made a name for himself being horrible to work with (he has been fired a lot). We're just seeing hit first hand.

All the talent in the world, but a talented asshole is still an asshole.
Imagine being 50 years old and acting like a toddler when someone calls you out

It's actually sad

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Man blocked himself lmao
You ever get roasted so hard you just say "damn, maybe I should be blocked too"
To whoever this concerns, you have all permission to kill me if I end up like that
Ok, ill put it on my calender. You want it fast and painless?

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I finished like all but 3 chapters of CSM
Makima Simps gaslight harder than Makima
It's a big dilemma for Makima simps.

On the one hand, she's a homicidal evil genius with a god complex who has no redeeming qualities or justifications for her actions and emotionally manipulated a teenage to achieve her goal.

On the other hand, woman in suit hot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I may look at/check out Spy X Family now that it’s dubbed…only cause if the memes

tho I still gotta finish Jujitsu Kaisen and Fire Force…and JoJo…and Demon Slayer…but all of those after I finish TMNT 2012 (cause priorities)…and within the remainder of the year both MTV and Spectacular Spider-Man on Disney+ of course
Unrelated but I forgot how the Japanese version of P5 calls the melee attack button "Sword".

Something Smash fans angry something
not as bad as not putting Beneath the Mask and Whims of Fate in the Top 5
people proceeded to blame Nintendo regardless

Noipoi

Howdy!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Top Bottom