• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ooooh do share!

Don't have much faith in Disney at this point tbh. They can afford to make mediocre products as long as it makes them money.

At least the OG Blade trilogy releases on Netflix in my country soon so I can experience the character through that
They may be able to afford it, but giving that they want to really expand the sy fi monsters part of marvel into the mcu, I’m not entirely sure I buy that they would continue to let this slip by.
Do you think Wiglett will be fully covered (on Pokémon's YouTube, social media accounts, and official website) by the end of the week?
Yes, that’s how it usually goes.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
They may be able to afford it, but giving that they want to really expand the sy fi monsters part of marvel into the mcu, I’m not entirely sure I buy that they would continue to let this slip by.
I mean Eternals was supposed to be a whole new corner of the MCU and apparently that wasn't great either. Considering how homogeneous most of their projects felt recently I really don't think they care about details like these

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ooooh do share!

Don't have much faith in Disney at this point tbh. They can afford to make mediocre products as long as it makes them money.

At least the OG Blade trilogy releases on Netflix in my country soon so I can experience the character through that
I decided to basically take what DBFZ did, 44 characters and replace them with OP characters which is as follow

GWEN'S ONE PIECE FIGHTERZ
1 Luffy
2 Zoro
3 Nami
4 Usopp
5 Sanji
6 Chopper
7 Nico Robin
8 Franky
9 Brook
10 Jimbei
11 Buggy
12 Arlong
13 Smoker
14 Enel
15 Rob Lucci
16 Kaku
17 Akainu
18 Hancock
19 Kuma
20 Big Mom
21 Kaido
22 Blackbeard
23 Doflamingo
24 Ace
25 Baby 5
26 Tashigi
27 Crocodile
28 Law
29 Kizaru
30 Carrot
31 Yamato
32 Perona
33 Bellamy
34 Eustass/Kid
35 Sabo
36 Magellan
37 Corazon
38 Reiju
39 Cavendish
40 Ivankov
41 Bon Clay
42 Foxy
43 Whitebeard
44 Chapter 1044

I felt that I needed some really weird picks that could be fun on gameplay perspectives which explains the otherwise really random picks

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean Eternals was supposed to be a whole new corner of the MCU and apparently that wasn't great either. Considering how homogeneous most of their projects felt recently I really don't think they care about details like these
tbf with Eternals…most of the characters weren’t relatable nor cool. Didn’t help that the movie kept going between and past and present day

but at least it gave us teases for Black Knight and Blade in the post credit scene…and that was one of the best parts of the movie alongside these 2
C4C0C474-6538-4AA3-AEFE-18FE8C6620AE.jpeg

also Angelina Jolie

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My priorities are wack because I don't think those kind of statements belong here? Because I don't find borderline racist jokes funny? You were the one calling it "based" because it sounds like a slur against white people and at that point the whole "could mean anything" doesn't hold water anymore. And the whole "it's just a joke" thing is such a slippery slope arguement as I already said and it's amazing how often I've been seeing those "jokes" here in particular with no one, not even mods, saying anything. It's inconsistent.

If this is the kind of atmosphere the mods are fine with and want to cultivate, despite rules being a thing, then fine, but at this point it's no community I wanna be part of. I joined Smashboards, not twitter or 4chan.
I'm of the opinion that slurs against white people...don't really exist. Because slurs aren't just a mean name you call someone. They're symbols of something much greater - the long history of opression minorties have gone through.

And at least in the western world, you don't really get opressed for being white. Not the same way racial minorities do. Now I will say that there are odd individuals here and there who do seem to hate white people, but it's not like they're frequently banding into hate groups or trying to lynch people like you see white supremesists do in many parts of the US. Generally they are just people who've been hurt by the system misdirecting their anger at individuals. And none of those people have ever called me a so-called "slur".

And just in case it's not clear, I'm white myself. But I don't think any world some silly trolls on Twitter will ever get close to matching the connontations of the N-world. Especially not if that word is wiglett. At worst a "white slur" is just a mean name. That's my two cents at least.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I've been out of the loop for a long-ass time, so I just caught up with the whole Spamton Sweepstakes thing.

I nearly spit my drink out when I saw Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! 's tweet in a 2LeftThumbs video.
not a Deltarune guy but I enjoy funee puppet and that stream was

yeah :039:play Spamton Wars now, free on Pipis 3

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I decided to basically take what DBFZ did, 44 characters and replace them with OP characters which is as follow

GWEN'S ONE PIECE FIGHTERZ
1 Luffy
2 Zoro
3 Nami
4 Usopp
5 Sanji
6 Chopper
7 Nico Robin
8 Franky
9 Brook
10 Jimbei
11 Buggy
12 Arlong
13 Smoker
14 Enel
15 Rob Lucci
16 Kaku
17 Akainu
18 Hancock
19 Kuma
20 Big Mom
21 Kaido
22 Blackbeard
23 Doflamingo
24 Ace
25 Baby 5
26 Tashigi
27 Crocodile
28 Law
29 Kizaru
30 Carrot
31 Yamato
32 Perona
33 Bellamy
34 Eustass/Kid
35 Sabo
36 Magellan
37 Corazon
38 Reiju
39 Cavendish
40 Ivankov
41 Bon Clay
42 Foxy
43 Whitebeard
44 Chapter 1044

I felt that I needed some really weird picks that could be fun on gameplay perspectives which explains the otherwise really random picks
Btw can I get feedback on this? Like, more than a like? I want to see what One Piece fans think cause I feel maybe I played it too safe but went too far with deep cuts at the same time lmao

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Been meaning to ask but how active even is the player base for Ninjala?

I rarely see anyone talk about it.
I personally don't really follow the community but finding matches aren't a problem at all (though Splatoon 3 being a new thing kind of slowed things down for the time being) and I know there's plenty who are heavily invested in the game.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Btw can I get feedback on this? Like, more than a like? I want to see what One Piece fans think cause I feel maybe I played it too safe but went too far with deep cuts at the same time lmao
The only notable exclusions I noticed were Bartolomeo, Kuzan, Shanks and Fujitora. Aside from those though the roster is pretty well balance IMO.
Adding to this, I don't think I saw Mihawk there either

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've been out of the loop for a long-ass time, so I just caught up with the whole Spamton Sweepstakes thing.

I nearly spit my drink out when I saw Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! 's tweet in a 2LeftThumbs video.
Just watched his video. Glad he got what I was referencing with my question, ayyyy.

Top Bottom