• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Dukefire

Smash Master
Team Grub.....hope this team isn't a target for Tri-Color turf war tomorrow.

Splatfest ends sunday.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
There was a time when even ****ing SEGA added Yoshi into their story modes. One of theses things is not like the other

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There was a time when even ****ing SEGA added Yoshi into their story modes. One of theses things is not like the other

Man, with a few tweaks, Yoshi really could just be a Sonic character, now that I think of it. I mean, even speaks in some games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My apologies team fun but if we win at halftime I am not playing at halftime because even though they reduced the amount of chances you can get the tricolor War, I'm still too scared that I even get a chance to play the tricolor War

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I forgot to upgrade my weapon but I ended up defeating Big Man
and why was Shiver so easy to fight…and why did the game allow me to fight her last? What is occurring within this world?

Dukefire

Smash Master
It looks like team gear seems to have stronger players......my matches so far are total wipeout with Grub.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Real talk. Is Meta-Knight even supposed to be a Kirby at this point? In like the lore? Or do they just look alike? I mean a lot of creatures in this universe look like round balls with extra bits but that felt like such an important twist back then and they still reference it when we break his mask in modern games. But with how important what Kirby is has become to the lore… Meta-Knight being another one that displays almost none of the same traits is starting to make less and less sense.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ok. Real talk. Is Meta-Knight even supposed to be a Kirby at this point? In like the lore? Or do they just look alike? I mean a lot of creatures in this universe look like round balls with extra bits but that felt like such an important twist back then and they still reference it when we break his mask in modern games. But with how important what Kirby is has become to the lore… Meta-Knight being another one that displays almost none of the same traits is starting to make less and less sense.
Given that canonically there are multiple Kirbys, it’s pretty believable IMO that Meta Knight is a Kirby; perhaps just a different variant.

Even then, though…We still don’t fully know what Kirby really is: A LOT of the stuff on Void is extremely vague and very head cannon-ey, so what Kirby and Meta Knight are is super freely up to personal interpretation. I tend to view a Kirby as what happens when Void is exposed to positive emotions and power (Heart, Soul, Friendship), and Dark Matter and Termina are what happens when Void is corupted via the Jamba Hearts and other evil power (Dark, loneliness, hatred). Meta Knight could be one of the earliest Kirbys, perhaps he was a Dark Matter that was redeemed similar to Gooey? Again, 99% of Kirby lore is head cannon when we get to origins, so you’re free to kinda believe what you want.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I lost some, and I won some. After getting sloshed from behind a wall, I decided to stop for now. I'm currently a Gear Ruler. Ruler of the gears.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
gonna be missed (archived and artificial audio aside)
Sad, but understandable. He's getting old, and you can't reasonably play a character forever.

Why is the music so intense

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Some people are getting a repeat of Splatoon 2 in the Mayo versus ketchup splatfest where ketchup was facing against other team ketchup because too many people picked that side. And are getting gear versus gear
I lost some, and I won some. After getting sloshed from behind a wall, I decided to stop for now. I'm currently a Gear Ruler. Ruler of the gears.
Have fun in tri color turf wars if you get thrown in one

Last edited:
Top Bottom