• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tbh Archer is basically just better Cupid without the winds. I may be an Amazing Mirror nerd, but Cupid was just a horrible ability to use. I'd gladly take Archer over it even if it meant loss of flight. If you want to make it better, then all you need to do is make it so the damage isn't piss poor and that the air control is half decent. It was a decent ability but in and of itself the gameplay was horrible cause it was so bad.
What if you made the arrows work like friend hearts?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Beat the Splatoon 3 Story mode.
I have so many questions but I'll start with the obvious one; who the **** am I working for at grizzco? Mr. Grizz is super dead.
I still can't get over it. I ****ING CALLED IT! I SUPER ****ING CALLED IT! MR. GRIZZ AS THE VILLAIN!!!

Also I think i've read somewhere that Judd Jr can be seen wearing a headset talking for him now so... maybe him?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Indont normaly do this but people that have splatoon, if yall wanna do a call on the 23rd for the splatfest, im down

Oh wait nvm... diffetent teams
Like Noi said, it's Lil Judd. Evidence? He now has a headset that was not there before you neat Grizz
also fun little tidbit, the statue in the salmon run Lobby changed from a bear eating a salmon to the large salmon eating a bear

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Kirby Star Allies 2. More Copy Abilities. More Friends as a result. More Dream Friends like Galacta Knight, Prince Fluff, and Elfilin. And a bunch of legacy boss characters like Nightmare and Dark Matter. I want this badly.
I prefer the series do something new rather than make a sequel to one of the most boring games Nintendo ever made

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
So dunkey is starting his own indie game publishing studio (No, im not joking) and the dude actually had the absolute audacity to say this:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So dunkey is starting his own indie game publishing studio (No, im not joking) and the dude actually had the absolute audacity to say this:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
When I saw that video, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a joke or not until the last minute or so.

If he wants to help smaller studios with publishing indie games, great, but I feel like it's going to be much, much more complicated than he's anticipated. Plus, I still remember the betrayal that was Donkey Kong December.

(he did not, in fact, post a video every day)

(seriously, if this works out, then good for him; it just seems like a big step that requires a lot of planning, effort, etc. that's much more complicated than he's presenting it to be)

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! 's AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Just imagine a world where Universal and WB are under one corporate roof

Steven Universe would only be a hop, a skip and a jump away from the Land Before Time TV series

People would have an excuse to draw Sugilite punching it out with Redclaw

And that is the stuff dreams are made of

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just imagine a world where Universal and WB are under one corporate roof

Steven Universe would only be a hop, a skip and a jump away from the Land Before Time TV series

People would have an excuse to draw Sugilite punching it out with Redclaw

And that is the stuff dreams are made of
Hmm, I don't like the idea of that many brands being under the same corporation's ownership and essentially dividing the mainstream entertainment between that company and Disney.

Top Bottom