• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Still waiting for the Sonic IDW comics to indicate that the events of Frontiers have happened.

I'm starting to think they wont say until the next game is out and SEGA has decided which ending they're gonna go with.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Better than the Animal Crossing hotel.

I hear the owner going “yes yes” every night.

But hey, the guaranteed Saturday entertainment is always good.
The animal crossing hotel will permanently bankrupt you for the rest of your life, but it’s worth it for the K.K. slider concert.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's interesting that the game in the NSO playtest doesn't have a proper title as it's just called "Playtest Program" on the title screen.

Of course that should change once it becomes a full game.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Team Fortress 2 is playable again.

Tonight, they fixed a bug causing Blu Scouts to wear the wrong color pants.

A bug that’s been present since 2007
Did they also fix the Scout and Engineer having misaligned textures when Ubercharged?

And the gibs and Ubercharge textures using their beta designs?

If not then it's...still playable because I fixed those plus the BLU Scout's miscolored pants a long time ago using the TF2C textures.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Did they also fix the Scout and Engineer having misaligned textures when Ubercharged?

And the gibs and Ubercharge textures using their beta designs?

If not then it's...still playable because I fixed those plus the BLU Scout's miscolored pants a long time ago using the TF2C textures.
I checked the patch notes.

They didn't.

Someone at Valve must really like the Spy magically gaining armbands when gibbed or Ubered.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Top 10 Icona Pop songs:

#10. Emergency
#9. Girls Girls
#8. Ready For the Weekend
#7. Girlfriend
#6. Next Mistake
#5. The City We Call Home
#4. Off of My Mind
#3. Light Me Up
#2. Just Another Night
#1. I Love It

(HMs: Top Rated, All Night, We Got the World, In the Stars, On a Roll, Hold On, Then We Kiss, Get Lost, First Time, Clap Snap, Weekend, Brightside, Not Too Young, Rhythm in My Blood, Feels in My Body, **** We Do For Love, Where Do We Go From Here, Make Your Mind Up Babe, Stockholm at Night, Loving You Ain’t Easy, Tears on the Dance Floor)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Tbf, wouldn't that need an entirely new set of models?
It was easy for the TF2C team to fix the gib textures. Literally all they had to do was cover the retail player textures in blood and bam, the mercs no longer turn into their beta selves when gibbed.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Top 10 Icona Pop songs:

#10. Emergency
#9. Girls Girls
#8. Ready For the Weekend
#7. Girlfriend
#6. Next Mistake
#5. The City We Call Home
#4. Off of My Mind
#3. Light Me Up
#2. Just Another Night
#1. I Love It

(HMs: Top Rated, All Night, We Got the World, In the Stars, On a Roll, Hold On, Then We Kiss, Get Lost, First Time, Clap Snap, Weekend, Brightside, Not Too Young, Rhythm in My Blood, Feels in My Body, **** We Do For Love, Where Do We Go From Here, Make Your Mind Up Babe, Stockholm at Night, Loving You Ain’t Easy, Tears on the Dance Floor)
Forgot to mention, but Feels in My Body would probably be my unofficial #11, as catchy as Clap Snap is

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Do you have the whole roster in a post somewhere?
Over here

I haven’t updated some things in a long time, and if I did, I’d have to take into account everything that’s happened since Forces

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have decided. If I ever get to make the animated action show I have cooking in my head, every major battle the main character faces will be accompanied by an original Crush 40 Modern Sonic style buttrock song.

Dukefire

Smash Master
In other news, Overwatch 2 is going to test how a 6v6 mode will work with the game.

And just like that, the biggest difference between games (aside from y’know, how to obtain cosmetics) is vanishing.
Ever since Jeff kaplan left his project behind, it has been spiraling as a cash grab that didn't need a sequel and no PvE. Seeing that some stuff from 1 is coming back, I might just try it again. Although, the battlepass isn't something to invest time on to me.
Has it really been 4 months since we've heard from WayForward about Shantae Advance?

This silence better not last much longer.
We may hear about it on December since the GBA release from Limited Run Games is on January next year.
20241023_224204.jpg

For now, Wayforward is celebrating Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 10 years with discount. The game that brought Shantae into the spotlight

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Super Paper Mario remake, but it's a turn-based RPG instead of a platformer.

Also the Pixls who aren't named Tippi, Thoreeau, Barry and Tiptron get more than 10 lines of dialogue.
The thing I feel with Super is that a platformer RPG doesn't really work with the 2D Mario style 1:1 like Super tried to do. Felt like it made it too numbing and easy.

But It would work better with Zelda. Hear me out, a Zelda 2 sequel that leans into the platformer RPG

Top Bottom