• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm waiting for a intelligent answer that's not coming anytime soon. I'll look it up later.
Cut mythology says that Typhlosion groomed and then impregnated a girl. She had kids, and then the Typhlosion was killed by her father. And now the lore says that all Typhlosion are half human.

The whole transcript

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Cut mythology says that Typhlosion groomed and then impregnated a girl. She had kids, and then the Typhlosion was killed by her father. And now the lore says that all Typhlosion are half human.

The whole transcript
Okay if they wanted to reference the Japanese badger yokai thing, they could of done without the beastiality. That's not on Typhlosion, that's on GameFreak.

Edit: also yeah I agree, if this is what their mature content involves, Pokemon can STAY as a child friendly series.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The whole transcript

I heard about the script, but didn't actually read it until now.

Memes aside, who the flying **** at Game Freak ever thought this might've been a good idea?

Noipoi

Howdy!
My take on we know of Gen 10 so far. Note that this is a mix of speculation and only a hint of info from the freakyleak.

-The project’s code name is GAIA.

This makes me think the theme of the Earth itself will be more prevalent, somehow. They’ll really want to emphasis your connection with this world.

- There are files that refer to it as “Pokemon K and N”. Obviously we don’t know the full words, but some people think it could be the Japanese words “Kaze” and “Nami” which translate to “Wind and Wave”

The names WIND and WAVE bring to mind a feeling of freedom and adventure, being out on the open see and seeing where the breeze takes you. Interesting.

- The theme seems to be exploring a large region that’s actually an archipelago made up of several islands.

To me, that sounds like you have free rein to travel the seas and traverse the islands at your leisure. Essentially Alola on steroids, which sounds awesome.

There really isn’t much to go off here but I’m intrigued by the concepts here. Obviously ZA comes first, but I’ll be anticipating 2026 as well.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My take on we know of Gen 10 so far. Note that this is a mix of speculation and only a hint of info from the freakyleak.

This makes me think the theme of the Earth itself will be more prevalent, somehow. They’ll really want to emphasis your connection with this world.

- There are files that refer to it as “Pokemon K and N”. Obviously we don’t know the full words, but some people think it could be the Japanese words “Kaze” and “Nami” which translate to “Wind and Wave”

The names WIND and WAVE bring to mind a feeling of freedom and adventure, being out on the open see and seeing where the breeze takes you. Interesting.

- The theme seems to be exploring a large region that’s actually an archipelago made up of several islands.

To me, that sounds like you have free rein to travel the seas and traverse the islands at your leisure. Essentially Alola on steroids, which sounds awesome.

There really isn’t much to go off here but I’m intrigued by the concepts here. Obviously ZA comes first, but I’ll be anticipating 2026 as well.
Wind-Wave?
Explore several islands?
Travel the seas?
Open World?

Close enough, welcome back Wind Waker HD

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The memes are funny but the people who are acting legitimately scandalized need to take it down a notch
The thing that is really bothering me is the flashbacks I am getting with the Vaporeon situation with the people who are starting to harass and just be really gross to anyone with a Typhlosion Profile Picture/Pokesona/Whatever

I heard about the script, but didn't actually read it until now.

Memes aside, who the flying **** at Game Freak ever thought this might've been a good idea?
I mean those are all common tropes found in mythologies throughout the world, so they were probably just going for that type of storytelling.

Problem is, without any of that historical context, what the absolute hell.

Which is probably exactly why they scrapped it.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Of all the Pokémon prototypes we've seen so far, the 1997 GS prototype that leaked in 2018 still feels the closest to a "finished" product, and that didn't officially finish until 2 years later.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Wind-Wave?
Explore several islands?
Travel the seas?
Open World?

Close enough, welcome back Wind Waker HD
A fully pirate themed pokemon game would go so incredibly hard

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
The memes are funny but the people who are acting legitimately scandalized need to take it down a notch
Yeah, it's just basically like Japanese folklore or Greek mythology, which was extremely messed up. The amount of times Zeus ended up sleeping with some woman by turning into an animal is a lot... This is basically the same thing. I feel like some people are overreacting and acting like content from Berserk is in the Pokemon games, when that's just like not the case.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We have a massive leak from the XY Beta as they have now found the earliest known copy a 2013 beta.

IMG_5450.jpg

Southern Kalos was real and wiped off the damn map.

this beta also has the X logo as Red. Which that and southern Kalos lines up exactly with this old rumor:

In other words….

The alien plot line was ****ing real!!! Absolutely insane discovery

Top Bottom