• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I would love that immensely.

You have no idea how much I would love that.

Where are you gonna send it?
There's a discord group I'm in that I got in to through here, I can see if I can spread it.

Also jesus **** Persona 3 Reload might become one of the most meaningful games for me, everything the story and characters are dealing with is just very relevant to stuff I've been through, I think I needed this to exist for my own sake

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
There’s a few more Fortnite x Disney rumors.

First, a non rumor:
The Fortnite character Fishstick is getting a Deadpool variant.

Now for the fun stuff:
1.Disney initially said in the blog post covering last night that the Fantastic Four are coming to the game before correcting it to “The Fantastic Four’s arch enemy, Doctor Doom”
2. Lightning Mcqueen might be coming in. He’s already in Rocket League.
3. Simpsons are in consideration. Considering Futurama and Family Guy, I’m surprised it hasn’t already happened.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
There’s a few more Fortnite x Disney rumors.

First, a non rumor:
The Fortnite character Fishstick is getting a Deadpool variant.

Now for the fun stuff:
1.Disney initially said in the blog post covering last night that the Fantastic Four are coming to the game before correcting it to “The Fantastic Four’s arch enemy, Doctor Doom”
2. Lightning Mcqueen might be coming in. He’s already in Rocket League.
3. Simpsons are in consideration. Considering Futurama and Family Guy, I’m surprised it hasn’t already happened.
King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers and Archer first, so we can have Animation Domination card game reunion. Then we have Simps later
Also, is there going to be a Fortnite couch gag in an upcoming episode to promote the collab?

Last edited:
Top Bottom