• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I made the Queen of England joke when that fake news site came out with it, I got **** on, but now the Queen of England is actually dying and now people are making the same Megamind joke and got clout?

Actual racism smh.
This for real.

Some dumbass just tried to call me entitled for saying Nintendo wouldn’t cancel the direct because of this.

It would literally have aired way past the coverage of this and tbh Nintendo isn’t going to give a damn. They are a corporation, this is their biggest push for sales, they aren’t going to waste money and time they went into this because someone died at long age and lived a good life.

Yet I was entitled for saying that lmao. I wish, but my life is far from entitled.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But if you could, would you want that?

No excuses.
If I did a bunch of terrible **** to people, then hell yeah, absolutely talk **** about me, weather I’m here or not. I would deserve to be called out in my actions and I am a big boy I can take it.
Today is no laughing matter.

It has been 6 years since the last time we saw a new Phoenix Wright game
The ending of this game is either genousely times for this tweet or horribly time. I want to believe it’s the former and capcom is subtlety talking sides.

Also please Capcom, give us Ace Attorney 7 already!
Ignoring the fact that this probably isn’t the case-

It’s very concerning that, whenever something with worldwide ramifications happens, a lot of people’s first thought is how it’ll affect a bunch of Nintendo commercials.
But how will it affect my Nintendo commercials?

Inb4 advance wars gets delayed again.
So I see we're ignoring the mods telling us to drop the British monarchy topic.....
There is nothing wrong with discussing if it’s done tastefully and doesn’t escalate.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
View attachment 360517

Bush Babies are technically monkeys, right?
I feel like when people talk about exotic pets, we often focus on how dangerous they can be to people and rarely how ill-prepared people often are to give them the care they need.

A bush baby is small enough it's probably not too damgerous (although small animals can still leave mean bites sometimes), and maybe I'm wrong but something tells me a random VR tuber isn't an expert on the special needs of sub-Saharan primates.

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like when people talk about exotic pets, we often focus on how dangerous they can be to people and rarely how ill-prepared people often are to give them the care they need.

A bush baby is small enough it's probably not too damgerous (although small animals can still leave mean bites sometimes), and maybe I'm wrong but something tells me a random VR tuber isn't an expert on the special needs of sub-Saharan primates.
But the question remains

Is Bush babeh monke

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also people say Splatoon 2 is dead, but this video by Jon was really interesting:

Apparently Splatoon 1 still has a very active player base, something that 2 will probably retain for some pretty unique reasons.

I would definitely recommend watching this, it was a pretty great video.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Today is no laughing matter.

It has been 6 years since the last time we saw a new Phoenix Wright game
Did you forget we got the great ace attorney?

The ending of this game is either genousely times for this tweet or horribly time. I want to believe it’s the former and capcom is subtlety talking sides.

Also please Capcom, give us Ace Attorney 7 already!
A part of me feels like Ace Attorney has fallen into the same hole as Megaman and Darkstalkers.
Just popular enough to get ported to consoles again and again but not popular enough for a new entry.

Frankly i'm not even sure if i want a new Phoenix wright entry, i would rather have something entirely new like what Great Ace did. It's not like you can do much with Wright and co at this point anyway.

Reactions: Z25

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Queen Elizabeth passed away
I heard, and I saw that was the current topic, but I'm surprised that that was what stirred up so many pages.

Regardless, it's a sad state of affairs, I hope everything goes well over in Britain after that, especially since they only just got a new Prime Minister the other day.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did you forget we got the great ace attorney?

A part of me feels like Ace Attorney has fallen into the same hole as Megaman and Darkstalkers.
Just popular enough to get ported to consoles again and again but not popular enough for a new entry.

Frankly i'm not even sure if i want a new Phoenix wright entry, i would rather have something entirely new like what Great Ace did. It's not like you can do much with Wright and co at this point anyway.
The thing is, we know AA7 is in active development. It was leaked with all of the other capcom data like the original leak that told us the Great Ace Attorney was getting ported over. So they’ve got something in the works but we haven’t seen or heard anything.

Also after the Great Ace Attorney, they should remaster both Investigations games. Mainly because Investigations 2 is the best if not second best, Ace Attorney game imo.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The thing is, we know AA7 is in active development. It was leaked with all of the other capcom data like the original leak that told us the Great Ace Attorney was getting ported over. So they’ve got something in the works but we haven’t seen or heard anything.

Also after the Great Ace Attorney, they should remaster both Investigations games. Mainly because Investigations 2 is the best if not second best, Ace Attorney game imo.
I hope that if Investigations 2 ever gets a proper localization they get SungWon Cho back to reprise the role of Gregory Edgeworth.

I just think it'd be neat if the guy who voiced him in the fan translation who later became an actual voice actor came back to voice the guy.

Reactions: Z25

dezeray112

Smash Hero
also casually expecting a lot from the Marvel Studios reveals on Saturday…just tell me more about anything Spider-Man related this weekend and I’m good
There are a number of reveals that I highly anticipate in terms of the Marvel Studios this Saturday. Here are my predictions:
  • Fantastic Four: In addition to formally revealing their director, I think it is likely they will reveal the casting for Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben. I have been hearing some rumors of a particular actress who is speculated to play Sue.
  • In addition to the Fantastic Four, I do expect them to reveal further casting details to their other revealed projects from Blade, Agatha: Coven of Chaos, Ironheart etc.
  • I also expect them to announce future projects that have yet to revealed in which I have been speculating this could be for the likes of Wonder Man, the Werewolf by Night special, the sequel to Shang-Chi etc.
  • Lastly, I expect Marvel Studios to show perhaps a second trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forver and maybe a first glimpse of Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania and The Marvels (and maybe Guardians of the Galaxy 3?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom