• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think people in general just like plushies. I have a handful myself.
Bet. Ill be over in 5 minutes to take them from you. Be prepared
I sleep with a huge pile of them.
Once I get a bigger bed I'll have enough room for my Pikachu squishmallow and my harbor seal plush I got from the aquarium. More sleeping buddies

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sunrise saw how much merch DBZ was moving in the early 90s compared to flailing Gundam sales and had a vision
And it ****ing hooked me, goddamn. Planning on checking Turn A and UC stuff afterwards so that'll be fun
No one played Soul Hackers 2 anyway :nifty:
This is true. I have the game, I have it installed, I just never had time to play it and I want to finish FFVII Rebirth first but I rarely have the time for it lmao

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I haven't picked up many plushes recently as I am more into Figure collecting these days.

All I have in my current collection are
-A Dewott Plush I had since I was a kid
-An Arceus plush I got from Preordering Legends Arceus
-A golden Freddy plush
-A decent collection of Mickey Mice (about 4-5)

But I still have a list of Plushes that are holy grails for me:
-The Mother 3 Plush set
-The Dragalia Lost plush set
-The yarn Yoshi amiibo (The giant one counts okay)
-Beegsmol Sana
-Any Touhou Fumo
-Winton

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey now bees are actually very important and they don't **** with you if you leave them alone.

Wasps are pure hellspawn though, no defending them
Wasps typically only sting when they feel threatened. They're only aggressive when compared to bees, and being more aggressive then a honey bee isn't really a huge achievement. It's normal to be scared of them and they absolutely should be respected but don't go poking any wasps nests and you'll probably be fine.

Most wasps are either predators or parasitoids themselves that control populations of other insects, but there's also a lot of species of pollinating wasps out there to. They absolutely play important roles in the ecosystem. But we just love the scapegoat wasps because bees are cuter.

Anyway before anyone asks I should mention that no, I am not a swarm of angry wasps in a trench coat.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Not really into collecting plushies but I do have a Shantae and a couple of Pikmin ones like a Bulborb and bootleg red Pikmin that I got for Christmas last year.

I still have that Pikmin stuffed inside the Bulborb's mouth, too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any insect that stings ain't fun to deal with but I dislike wasps more if they're a species that hunts bees.

It's nature and all but bees are important pollinators and less dangerous by default, so let me just say that I'm glad the invasive so-called "Murder Hornet" populations in US got wiped out before they could become a major problem for Honey Bees and Bumble Bees.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

If anyone is not interested in the Sonic movie, I did not post this to just talk about that. I also wanted to show what it said about the Kingdom Hearts movie that might happen. I wonder how Sora will look on the big screen if this is true?

KillerCage

Smash Master
No new types because we have enough types
I've longed tinkered in a potential "Magnetic" type so it could deal with Fairy and Steel types with a special dynamic with Electric types.
Frollo's death gotta be up there, for me, it's a gruesome death when you think about it. Straight up animated him splatting into the lava as well.

Mother Gothel's is also metal as heck, literally aged herself to own death. that's hardcore imo.

Edit: Also the dude from the Princess and the Frog, getting dragged straight to hell one hell of a way to go out
No one talks about the villain death in Atlantis: The Lost Empire. The dude gets pushed up into helicopter blades and gets cut into pieces... or he would have if he hadn't turned into a crystallized monster. Instead he get shattered into a million pieces. Still a graphic way to die.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Looking at the trailer for Mufasa: The Lion King and, yeah, Sanic 3 is the one to keep your eyes on.
There's also the fact there's no hype revolving around Mufasa and for good reason as everyone's tired of these soulless live-action cash grabs.

If Disney doesn't get their **** straight. It's gonna be DreamWorks and Sony Animation's time! A beginning of a new animation era.

"Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy- we shall rise. To greet the dawning of a new era- in which games, kaiju, and comics come together. In a great and glorious future."

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tell that to a handful of artists I know who have had AI """learn""" off their work.
Certain ahem kinds of artists got their entire work done in by the AI takeover and yeah no matter how I feel about their works, that lowkey kinda sucks that your revenue is now competing with machines that can generate a bajillion trash pics at once

Shroob

Sup?
Certain ahem kinds of artists got their entire work done in by the AI takeover and yeah no matter how I feel about their works, that lowkey kinda sucks that your revenue is now competing with machines that can generate a bajillion trash pics at once
Even ignoring that kind of art, it's just rampant, and the fact that soo many people have the "Haha **** artists get a real job" mentality is just disheartening.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Even ignoring that kind of art, it's just rampant, and the fact that soo many people have the "Haha **** artists get a real job" mentality is just disheartening.
Yeah, that was just the strongest example I can use here because it hit them the hardest out of any artist imo.

Even then, been seeing AI take over Google Images so it's really joever

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I am literally going to college to get an Art Degree and I have had at least 2 Graphic Design professors okay AI generated art, and there has been at least 1 AI generated poster put up all around the school

**** is dire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom