• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Troykv

Smash Master
crazy how he’s done work that got overshadowed by Smash, Kirby, and Kid Icarus: Uprising
Well it makes sense, Kirby is the only one of the brands he created that is constantly getting new games. And Smash Bros is a hype machine.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well it makes sense, Kirby is the only one of the brands he created that is constantly getting new games. And Smash Bros is a hype machine.
and Kid Icarus is pure illiterate cinema

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yes, Neko Arc is funny and all but you know who's even better?

Arc.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want some fellow Pokémon fans to help me with designing a roster for a 2D Pokémon fighting game with a slightly unique setup. I’ve talked about it before. But the idea is called Pokémon Champions. You basically have preset teams of three “fighter” Pokémon and three “support” Pokémon that all represent the teams belonging to iconic trainers from the games like Red, Cynthia, Marnie, etc. You can build your own teams of whoever but the “cannon” teams get you Arcade Mode endings. I want some help picking out a lineup of trainers and teams that give us the most important and iconic examples of each while still making sense as well as having fun with a few interesting and more out there choices. Anyone game?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And speaking of time
View attachment 359406
The cycle continues...
The actual boss fight doesn't make any more sense than the rest of Rose's actions that day.

Like, if were he a full on-villain or Eternatus hadn't gotten out of control yet, then he'd have some logical justification for actually trying to slow the player down with a battle. Instead he just fights you as though it's though it's an obligatory "enemy organization boss fight".

I say this as a fan of Sw/Sh: the final act of the game makes no sense. Or at least Rose's character sure as hell doesn't.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The actual boss fight doesn't make any more sense than the rest of Rose's actions that day.

Like, if were he a full on-villain or Eternatus hadn't gotten out of control yet, then he'd have some logical justification for actually trying to slow the player down with a battle. Instead he just fights you as though it's though it's an obligatory "enemy organization boss fight".

I say this as a fan of Sw/Sh: the final act of the game makes no sense. Or at least Rose's character sure as hell doesn't.
SwSh didn't need a villian if you ask me.

I know they did it because of tradition but it the exact same setup as Gen 7's except with like zero effort put into it cause it all happened within 5 minutes. The story was fine up until that point too

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

When I purposefully spread misinformation on the internet
This is probably a joke because people still don’t realize hey Pikmin was Pikmin 4.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I don’t say this often, but I love each and every last one of you like true online homies

except for everyone who isn’t named Noipoi Noipoi or TheMightyP TheMightyP because let’s be real…they’re better than us all
That joke would've worked had inline spoilers hid avatars. Thanks Skynet :yoshi:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah, Lazy Days.

Unirobic banger
SwSh didn't need a villian if you ask me.

I know they did it because of tradition but it the exact same setup as Gen 7's except with like zero effort put into it cause it all happened within 5 minutes. The story was fine up until that point too
Also zero emotional weight

Lusamine worked because not only was she well built up, she also enhanced Lillie's character by making you understand her better. Also she was actually intimidating

I don’t say this often, but I love each and every last one of you like true online homies

except for everyone who isn’t named Noipoi Noipoi or TheMightyP TheMightyP because let’s be real…they’re better than us all
I don't love any of you. None of you mean anything to me

I'm only half joking when I say that because while I don't see you as friends I also appreciate how chill you guys are, wouldn't want to share an online space with anyone else

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, Sakurai creating a YT channel was something I did not expect along with others. Just remember that he creates content however he wants. We know those "fans" will appear soon enough.
Screenshot_20220823-220306_YouTube.jpg

Top Bottom