• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

A reminder of the amazing feat the well-deserving Top Gun: Maverick just did. :smirk:

Eat your heart out Marvel!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I said before that it's hard for me to consider people friends when I haven't met them irl. This applies to this site too.

But some of y'all... it would be neat to meet irl so my brain can finally crosa that treshold. Assuming y'all ain't some catfishes
You saw a pic of me so you know im 100% a fellow black and a girl.

Inb4 you see me at Nekocon in Hampton because if those rabbit ears

Spoiler, im actuslly a rabbit

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
So, uhh...the Green Hill cyberspace level seems to be recycled.

Wonder if this will be a recurring thing.
Well I saw this comparison coming from a mile away

Sonic Unleashed is like the Sonic equivalent of Pokemon gen V. Everyone seems to think Sonic started to suck after it-
(Guess this makes Sonic Lost World the equivalent of Pokemon gen VI, because that one is the ACTUAL best one)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Sonic Unleashed is like the Sonic equivalent of Pokemon gen V. Everyone seems to think Sonic started to suck after it-
(Guess this makes Sonic Lost World the equivalent of Pokemon gen VI, because that one is the ACTUAL best one)
I am baffled by this shift in how the internet views things. I remember when it was that 06 was bad, the daytime half of unleashed was good, Colors and Generations were amazing, Lost World was mediocre, and Forces was Forced. I guess the general consensus changes over time with new people who grew up with certain things starting to dominate the conversation but…

Noipoi

Howdy!

Something tells me you were born around 2003-7 :4pacman:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hope this makes for a good penultimate showcase. I have a special demon planned for tomorrow, which will be the last one

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Vile race:

1661351029795.png

“Ia, Ia Vile Hastur. Hastur kufayak!! Bulgtom fugtragurn bulgtom. Ai, ai, Hastur!!”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Lovecraftian mythology. A cosmic entity and the half-brother of the Great Old One Cthulhu. Hastur has many names, including The King in Yellow, which comes from a stage play, and He Who Is Not to Be Named as saying his name three times will bring the chanter death. His appearance is of a flying monstrosity with sharp tentacles he can use to siphon his victims’ brains. Hastur is also the name of a place, which is possibly his true form.

Skills: Debilitate, Energy Drain, Deadly Wind, Dark Sword

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Megami race.

While not created by Lovecraft, Hastur is commonly associated with his shared universe of stories. The bizarre depictions found in his writing are reflected in Hastur’s design beautifully, giving him the look of an alien creature with sharp tentacles and surreal anatomy. Its color scheme is also pretty smart, featuring both his pitch-black coloring and yellow details that are associated with his name.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Sakurai makes a YT channal and the first thing reset era does is
View attachment 359423
They could wait before making themselve look like a clown

That lil black character is adorable as hell, wtf are they talking about
This right there is what I was talking about when I was talking about white people who want brownie points getting offended over stuff normal people wouldn't even bat an eye over
Not even 5 seconds into the vid and bro is talking about Woke Hollywood.

Saved y'all a click

Media Literacy is dead
View attachment 359428
I am going to stick a Top Gun in my mouth

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's just Satan.

Normal ass Satan.
I'm pretty sure mods would bring down the hammer of divine retribution on my head if I tried to pose Satan's MegaTen design here so... :drshrug: I guess it'd be one way to grow down in a blaze of glory?

Not even 5 seconds into the vid and bro is talking about Woke Hollywood.

Saved y'all a click

Media Literacy is dead
Committing war crimes to break international treaties in Iran an unspecified country over disagreement of the nuclear force is my favorite form of fun, nonpolitical escapism.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

A reminder of the amazing feat the well-deserving Top Gun: Maverick just did. :smirk:

Eat your heart out Marvel!
Top gun vs Marvel peeps
1661352193804.png

Yeah...

That guy is black...

We can be just as annoying, sometimes :198:
I see

In that case I should probably stop talking about this subject since it's not really my place

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just looked at some of the comments from that video

Once again, I am going to stick a Top Gun in my mouth

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’M CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Anyone here drive? If so, how do you keep yourself from drifting left and right? I’m finding it hard to stay steady on the road.

I’m also a naturally jittery person, so Y’know :drshrug:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’M CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Anyone here drive? If so, how do you keep yourself from drifting left and right? I’m finding it hard to stay steady on the road.

Yeah I had my license for 3 years now, ans I had a big drifting problem early on. If you catch yourself drifting, just position yourself back into the middle of the lane. Not immediate, but ease yourself back into it. Eventually it becomes less of a problem, or becomes automatic if you still drift

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’M CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Just being relaxed while also having a firm grip on the wheel from my experience

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh btw, I finally took an important step towards getting a date and opened a dating app profile. Actually did it several days ago but didn't really have the time to post about it

No matches yet but I'm giving it time
pretty primal.jpg

Yeah bro good ****

By pure coincidence, so did I.

Not expecting much, but I figure it's a start lol

Top Bottom