• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The one thing is do wish about Mario rpg, I wish you could have all 5 characters in battle at once. I understand the 3 party member limit, but like… idk, I want to be op.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know what’s the worst part? I got the autism that DOESN’T make me into a computer genius.
Honestly I'm pretty sure that's most autistic people, you just hear about the geniuses because of stereotypes and survivorship bias. The kicker is that I used to believe I was a genius back when I was a teenager - nowadays I think I'm just a decently smart person who used to have an ego problem.

I think expecting every autistic person to be some genius sets unfair expectations on us. We're all individuals with different strengths and weaknesses.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly I'm pretty sure that's most autistic people, you just hear about the geniuses because of stereotypes and survivorship bias. The kicker is that I used to believe I was a genius back when I was a teenager - nowadays I think I'm just a decently smart person who used to have an ego problem.

I think expecting every autistic person to be some genius sets unfair expectations on us. We're all individuals with different strengths and weaknesses.
My shift from being a kid who thought I was smart to being a teenager who thought I was a dumbass was swift and merciless.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Being neurodivergent is so funny cause hollywood likes pretending we're supergeniuses or psychics or whatever when most autistic people I know have encyclopedic knowledge of the most random bull****. I can't concentrate in crowds and get hurt when hearing spontaneous loud sounds but goddamn can I tell you why Kamen Rider Build episode 21 is a masterpiece of television

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
So I know not everyone here is into Total Drama, but
RED ALERT!!!

To all my Total Drama fans, TREAD VERY CAREFULLY! The first episode of the upcoming season has been leaked and spoilers could very well be lurking in the fandom.

D

Deleted member

My main reason for drawing is because I got sick of having to pay insanely-high commission prices. Seriously, someone set the price of a sketch to be the same as a deluxe-edition PS5 game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Someone I watch on youtube is playing the Super Mario RPG remake and she liked it when she did her blind playthrough nearly a decade ago (**** me I'm getting old I remember that being new) but uhhh. Goddamn either the remake dumbed the game down a lot or I finally understand how I can say I dislike this game lmao. At least the FFIV theme still goes hard

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm listening to the Mario RPG remake soundtrack, Yoko cooked with this one

Almost makes me want to buy the remake. Keyword being almost

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
On December 31st, WBD is removing classic Looney Tunes from their streaming service.
tbh WBD needs to either sell or throwaway itself at this point. Even the success of Barbie couldn’t make this company smart

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
My main reason for drawing is because I got sick of having to pay insanely-high commission prices. Seriously, someone set the price of a sketch to be the same as a deluxe-edition PS5 game.
I mean

I've seen absurd prices sure(mostly from big names that can leverage their fame) but art is on the same level as programming or VA work when it comes to prerequisite experience, and what you're usually paying for is that experience and their time.

would you spend 4-5 hours workin on a piece only to get $15-20, or start at $40-50 and at least make roughly $10/hr for the gig?

I mean heck my main friendgroup formed entirely because of a series of art comms that have lead to me makin multiple close friends and tossing easily $500 total their way over the last 8 or so months

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

…anyways…I’m prob going to wait until 2025 to get a PS5.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to turn this Shantae fan comic into a .CBR file. It's currently 14 issues long (and on hiatus) and I'm deciding to make it either 14 individual .CBR files or make it one big file (altogether it'll be over 350 pages long).

hmm...
Decided to go with one big file. Only issue is that there's no cover art for issues 13 and 14.

Time to get creative.

D

Deleted member

And even though I promised myself I wouldn’t buy any more games until my birthday next year due to me starting a money-raising plan, I think I’m gonna get one of the Shantae games on Switch for Christmas.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Being neurodivergent is so funny cause hollywood likes pretending we're supergeniuses or psychics or whatever when most autistic people I know have encyclopedic knowledge of the most random bull****. I can't concentrate in crowds and get hurt when hearing spontaneous loud sounds but goddamn can I tell you why Kamen Rider Build episode 21 is a masterpiece of television
omg this is so true

I don't take medication anymore and its mostly just mild anxiety and being bad in large groups

but I can tell you everything about what my current obsession is :4wario2:

D

Deleted member

omg this is so true

I don't take medication anymore and its mostly just mild anxiety and being bad in large groups

but I can tell you everything about what my current obsession is :4wario2:
Disney, Marvel and Nintendo are my “college based levels” of knowledge.

KillerCage

Smash Master
On December 31st, WBD is removing classic Looney Tunes from their streaming service.
Yeah. That will go well with general audiences.

Seriously though, I'm surprised WBD is still floating with all of these terrible decisions.

Shroob

Sup?
Math? Couldn't tell you.

Obscure outside of Japan manga about masked wrestling? So lemme tell you from the start.....

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
IMG_3706.jpeg

“Shantae, get out of the tank form.”
“You’re not my dad.”
“Get out of the blasted tank form, I am your uncle!”
“You’re not my dad.”
“I am your uncle, get out of the-”
“I am a tank and you’re not!”
“I’m gonna contact Ammo Baron-”
“I am literally a tank and you’re not!”
“Literally get out of the tank form.”
“Tell it to Ammo Baron, I don’t give a toot!”
“Stop it! Get out of the blasted tank form!”
“No!”
(Sigh) “Okay.”
(Rotty, Sky and Bolo laughing behind the camera)

D

Deleted member

So I just beat chapter 18 of “Kid Icarus: Uprising“, and I have one itty bitty question…

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Top Bottom