• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bottom text
All the reasoning I need from a professional
Dream the only dude I know that exposes someone with video evidence of them doing horrible stuff and still ends up the villian of the story.
Dream shouldn’t have been letting a minor drink…also shouldn’t have been with him at all tbh

and on an oddly related note, this is the 2nd time a Leonardo VA has been caught saying questionable things within the past 11 years (the first unsurprisingly being Jason Biggs)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok I'll bite, what did Dream do this time
Started beef with Nicholas Cantu aka Gumball's VA. Cantu's been getting on his ass for the grooming allegations that's been happening since last year. Dream responds stating that Cantu assaulted him, and that Cantu was racist and homophobic and all the isms. Literally nobody was on Dreams side, Cantu did say he beat Dream's ass but because Dream waa being super disrespectful. Today Dream swings bacj with video evidence of video evidence of Cantu saying some not so good things on camera, turns out he was drunk, underaged (for American drinking standards) and also having a manic episode. Dream's stunt backfired spectacularly on his face and now he looks even worse for not knly presumably getting a underaged drinker drunk, but for recording a manic episode for blackmail purposes and not cause it was the right thing.

Everyone sucks here but somehow Dream is worse.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Started beef with Nicholas Cantu aka Gumball's VA. Cantu's been getting on his ass for the grooming allegations that's been happening since last year. Dream responds stating that Cantu assaulted him, and that Cantu was racist and homophobic and all the isms. Literally nobody was on Dreams side, Cantu did say he beat Dream's ass but because Dream waa being super disrespectful. Today Dream swings bacj with video evidence of video evidence of Cantu saying some not so good things on camera, turns out he was drunk, underaged (for American drinking standards) and also having a manic episode. Dream's stunt backfired spectacularly on his face and now he looks even worse for not knly presumably getting a underaged drinker drunk, but for recording a manic episode for blackmail purposes and not cause it was the right thing.

Oh and btw, Dream STILL hasn't adressed the allegations aside from claiming he's gonna sue the girl (and there's 2 now)... eventually.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the role of Leonardo shall now become cursed for any newcomers moving forward

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Why cant people just be normal

Noipoi

Howdy!

How tf you get your ass beat by Gumball Watterson holy ****

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Nearing the end of my Miles Morales play through

The Davis Brothers Mix is the most unintentionally funny ****

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
god bless Toshiro, our 2nd adult persona user, lets goo
haven’t played the game yet due to school work and refinishing Royal, and I knew that he’d level up…but…is Toshiro still a funny man post awakening?
Nearing the end of my Miles Morales play through

The Davis Brothers Mix is the most unintentionally funny ****
Insomniac Miles’ tastes only goes downhill from there

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Got back from seeing Thanksgiving at the show. Overall solid slasher. Not great but still a good flick.

Unfortunately found out my theater won't be playing Godzilla Minus One. Seems like I'm gonna have to wait longer until seeing it...Well...At least I got Monarch: Legacy of Monsters in the meantime...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I remember when this site debated about pixilated characters on the telly.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if a future Sonic Racing Game added hoverboards as an optional vehicle, like how bikes are an optional vehicle in Mario Kart. Then you could get a Sonic Drift/Sonic Racing game and a Sonic Riders game in one package.
Seems lazy that the Yoshis use their modern voice clips while Boshi is still stuck with his old SNES noise.
I'd be playing it now if my paycheck had come in. That does seem lame though. Super excited to play the remake! Buying it at full price!

Still wish we got a FF7R style remake but this still looks amazing.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'm taking Scott Pilgrim slow at one episode a night and already the first episode caught me off guard.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As unlikely it is to happen. This is a new take I'd love for them to do for Gamera in the chance he ever got into the MonsterVerse.

Even then I'm of the opinion of that he should just have his own movies whether an American remake or reboot or new set of Japanese films.

But anyways, rather then being an ancient bio-weapon for an ancient advanced civilization or a titan whose kind was bred by a civilization like how we domesticated dogs, cats or horses. Instead, there's a new spin on his origin. Gamera is an extraterrestrial titan. He actually lives up to his infamous title the Guardian of the Universe. Like how Godzilla keeps balance to earth, Gamera however keeps balance of the universe of its threats.

The way Gamera is introduced and the reasons for him and Godzilla fighting is because Gamera has been tracking down King Ghidorah and finally senses his location which is earth, not knowing by the time he gets there King Ghidorah has since long been defeated and killed by Godzilla. Because of Godzilla's bad experience with King Ghidorah as an extraterrestrial titan. Godzilla assumes Gamera is the same in nature leading to them fighting.

Eventually whether because Gamera does something that gains Godzilla's respect, saving his life like Kong did, or the misunderstanding is cleared up. They eventually become allies.

Thoughts on this idea? It'd also be a good way to explain Gamera's rocket-like flight which would seem too un-earthly even by titan standards.

Edit: Hell, can still kind of keep his original origin and have Gamera along with his nemesis the Gyaos being bio-weapons that were created by an alien race.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
If I've been zoned out for a while, it's because I was busy watching someone on YouTube talk about bad songs for three hours. Ask me anything.

Thankfully I Love It my beloved wasn't named as one of said bad songs, so no sulking from me today.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finished Scott Pilgrim….
it was basically perfect, 100% recommend.

Saw people calling it a sequel, but I see more as a requel.

The events of the Movie happen, but are basically overwritten in the end. With all parties having knowledge of both sides to the story.

Also where was Mr Chao? Trailers teased him like a big deal and then nothing lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Dream the only dude I know that exposes someone with video evidence of them doing horrible stuff and still ends up the villian of the story.
The entire internet at a known child groomer
View attachment 380814
"You got a minor under your supervision absolutely wasted and recorded them?"
This is made worse by the fact that…

Cantu is bipolar apparently, was drunk, high, and this is the first time Dream ever met him.

So dream met a minor, got them on several substances, took them in a car. Recorded the whole thing, and kept it for two years.

On top of faking texts from the Uber driver to try and make himself better.

And he wonders why cantu believes he was a groomer, because it sure sounds like that’s what dream was doing to him.

Really hoping this buried dream for good finally. Man is a disgusting human being.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
TTGL Movies are coming to movie theatres on January 2024
Pretty sure this is the first time these movies are releasing to North America.

Top Bottom