• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know GameFreak, the battle system from Digimon Cyber Sleuth is still pretty simple but it’s way more streamlined and dare I say, better. Maybe you could make Pokémon more like that? I’m not counting on it but it would be really fun.
That really just seems like a Legends thing.
I hope so. Like, I enjoyed the overworld “cold catching” but man, research tasks were just an annoying hurdle.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The only thing from Legends I want back is Trainer damage and Frostbite.
I actually liked being able to pick which Pokémon I threw out before a battle. It’s something I was hoping for for a while. Makes it so I don’t have to waste a turn switching. And cold catching on the overworld is a legit improvement I enjoy.

The strong vs agile attack style didn’t really mean much though. Like, just spam super effective strong attacks and you win. Easy. My level 55 Mon could take out level 70 Pokémon easy that way, and the only reason I would loose trainer battles was because it doesn’t let you auto-switch like you can in mainline titles (unless I missed a setting somewhere).

Also I didn’t think it was very fair that you could be targeted by multiple Pokémon at once, both in wild battles and in trainer battles, but you yourself could only ever send out one Pokémon. I guess it’s supposed to make the fights harder but they really didn’t. They just made my Goodra dizzy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kairi: oh no I’m in danger and might die
Sora: Aye girl imma hug you instead of block or remove you from the attack
Me: …Sora my guy what

also I’m almost finished with KH3 and didn’t realize how quick it was to move onto the 3rd act of the game

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Corporate Mergers. The only person they're fun for are the CEOs.

Yeah I'm unhappy Close Enough got gutted. I wonder how long until the shows disappear from digital purchase platforms. It could happen.
I know that Harley Quinn has a high chance in staying due to the character’s popularity (in both money and personality), but Young Justice still on the line hurts. Not too many animated series left that can survive these deaths unless they prove to be some sort of dominant force

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

the 2nd or 3rd best parody series within the 2012 series (Space Heroes still the best one, then of course there’s Chris Bradford’s series that parodied Chuck Norris)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Although I will say, I do prefer the human models in SwSh over the ones I've seen of ScarVio so far.

Even then, that is more of an art style thing rather than a visual fidelity thing.
It is funny that they just can't figure out what artstyle they shoukd stick with when it comes to Pokemon on the Switch.

Not like it would matter because so far all of them were hated

Top Bottom