• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyone ever complete Sonic Dash? Sometimes I download it, get pretty far, then fall off and loose all my data (and any exclusive characters I might have earned like the Sanrio stuff)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Helluva Boss vs Murder Drones animation was pretty good. Well done animations and the humor was fun. I was very impressed with the voice acting of Blitzø in this too.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It would've made more sense if he said something like "I'll come back. I'll always come back.." or "it will bring me back.", imo.
I'd really have to agree.

I think it was supposed to be in reference to him donning his murder suit again. Thus his murderous persona had “come back. Like it doesn’t just have to be about him coming back from the dead.
Like Noipoi Noipoi said, that could have been a bit more subtle.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What I want in a FNAF 2
  • Make it more horror. If that includes more cheap jumpscares then so be it, it would be series accurate anyways.
  • More animatronics. Wasn't as much as I hoped, but the scenes they were in ruled. More of that.
  • More Matthew Lilard. Self explanatory.
  • Let Mike, Abby, and Vanessa be one big happy family. Mike and Vanessa don't gotta be in a relationship but they deserve happiness.
  • Scott, please chill on the lore.
  • No more custody battles.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What I want in a FNAF 2
  • Make it more horror. If that includes more cheap jumpscares then so be it, it would be series accurate anyways.
  • More animatronics. Wasn't as much as I hoped, but the scenes they were in ruled. More of that.
  • More Matthew Lilard. Self explanatory.
  • Let Mike, Abby, and Vanessa be one big happy family. Mike and Vanessa don't gotta be in a relationship but they deserve happiness.
  • Scott, please chill on the lore.
  • No more custody battles.
I still like the idea of them pulling a Sonic 2: The Movie and blending together elements from the sequels. So the way I would set it up
  • Since Afton is dead, the company has been bought and is being rebranded. This rebrand just happens to match the FNaF 2 aesthetic with the toy animatronics.
  • Mike and co are keeping an eye on the place "just to be safe"
  • Afton (Now completely decayed into Springtrap) shows up with the Withereds (the ones from the first movie gutted and abandoned) and starts a' killin folks again.
  • Mike's Nightmare pills cause him to see visions of the Nightmare animatronics from 4 this time because Afton has "corrupted the souls" or some ****. Just so we can see them without having to give them their own whole movie.
  • The Puppet is here and is all enigmatic and spooky and nobody is sure where it came from. Afton knows but he won't tell anyone cause he's the villain and a ****. Attacks both the heroes and the villains. Wildcard.
  • Toy Foxy starts the movie normal and at some point is mauled by Withered Foxy and becomes Mangle so they can save budget on not having to have a fully functional Mangle for the entire film.
  • Markiplier cameo is able to happen this time, MatPat's character from the first movie also now works at the new Freddy's as a waiter.
  • Some sort of Cameo sets up that the final movie will mostly be a blend of elements of both Sister Location and 6.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
FNAF: Tbh it was the Cupcake launching itself at William that did it for me.

Also the fact the cupcake got more kills and screentime than the rest of the animatronics and William.
Chica's Death Glare and Slasher Smile after siccing the cupcake on one of the aunt's goons was still unironically chilling, though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Chica's Death Glare and Slasher Smile after siccing the cupcake on one of the aunt's goons was still unironically chilling, though.
Idk if chilling is the correct term but it went surprisingly hard. Which is funny because it's Big Bird and a literal cupcake, but it was so camp that I couldn't help but smile

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
IMG_0678.jpeg

…$330 to wear an ad…Sony why’d you take the bag?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About the FNAF movie...

Is Vanessa based on the scary white woman of a security guard in Security Breach, by any chance?

Also, if Markiplier is in the next FNAF movie, he should say this.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yes, we get it. This is like the 5th time you've told us the exact same thing.
I was thinking that was said before by Michael, actually.

I think Michael has a problem when it comes to repeating things and not being aware of it.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
About the FNAF movie...

Is Vanessa based on the scary white woman of a security guard in Security Breach, by any chance?

Also, if Markiplier is in the next FNAF movie, he should say this.

Yeah, Vanessa is based on White Woman Jumpscare.

Man that's really the only thing Security Breach will be known for.

Edit: it also made it into the movie too
20231103_210811.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom