• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Drake would lose to an evil robot clone
And then he will create better material to prove humanity will not be slaves to artificial intelligence. Call me a capitalist pig, but all I see here is fair competition in the music marketplace driven by the incentive to make flawless bangers either by being the talent, or by using the vessels of talent.

:4pacman:

Shroob

Sup?
Since it was in the trailer, don't forget that the Sinnoh Starters are also gonna be in the DLC, albeit, idk if they'll have Dex entries or if they'll be handled like all the prior starters have been.

Shroob

Sup?
Aren't they part of the Indigo Disk
Nope. Their data's part of Teal Mask, along with Shaymin, which, makes sense since the trailer showed us those 3 with Shaymin in Kitakami. Hidden in plain sight lmao.

In other news

Did anyone bring up how in the new season of Totally Spies, they chose to NOT bring back the original voice actresses due to not wanting to pay union fees?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nope. Their data's part of Teal Mask, along with Shaymin, which, makes sense since the trailer showed us those 3 with Shaymin in Kitakami. Hidden in plain sight lmao.

In other news

Did anyone bring up how in the new season of Totally Spies, they chose to NOT bring back the original voice actresses due to not wanting to pay union fees?

It should be illegal to not be union

osby

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 377398
alright Atlus how are y’all gonna make this guy look even more hot than he already is?
He can now equip High-Cut Armors.

I’m just wondering where they’re gonna put the transphobia
Probably where it already is in the original P3 (the beach scene).

Though, it's worth noting that Royal changed some homophobic jokes from vanilla P5 to be less offensive so there may be a chance that they'll also fix certain problematic scenes here, as well.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Though, it's worth noting that Royal changed some homophobic jokes from vanilla P5 to be less offensive so there may be a chance that they'll also fix certain problematic scenes here, as well.
Nice that they did that in persona 5 Royal, but Catherine made it so I’ll always be wary of Atlus.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m just wondering where they’re gonna put the transphobia
Like Osby says below, probably staying in the beach scene

It’ll probably be best that they rework (or take out) that joke with how times are nowadays. Maybe they can be like “ayo we shouldn’t have the hots for a grown adult woman that we don’t know” or something

or they treat her like the P4 teacher (who is also in the game, but I don’t remember her name) and be forever traumatized
Nice that they did that in persona 5 Royal, but Catherine made it so I’ll always be wary of Atlus.
they did create Rin for the Catherine game as well (and tbh the way that romance path ended was hella wholesome)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Like Osby says below, probably staying in the beach scene

It’ll probably be best that they rework (or take out) that joke with how times are nowadays. Maybe they can be like “ayo we shouldn’t have the hots for a grown adult woman that we don’t know” or something

they did create Rin for the Catherine game as well (and tbh the way that romance path ended was hella wholesome)
You think that **** was wholesome?

Shroob

Sup?
Why does the GTS even give you the option to search/ask for Mythicals if it's just gonna go literally 2 seconds later "WAIT YOU CAN'T LOOK FOR THAT ONE!"

Top Bottom